OnePlus 6

OnePlus 6

• frize

Matt, 25 May 2021I've had many phones throughout my life and it never l... moreBough this phone used from ebay, on august 2020. 190€.
my best phone purchase to date. (i as of 2 years ago, just buy used phones).
much more economic, if you choose well, you don't lose much.
And i am confident in changing parts on my phone, and doing root.
Also have oneplus 3t, with root. and iphone 6s with jailbreak. good phones.
And having a headphone jack is "a must for me". i could use adapters, but if i can avoid the better.

• Syam Sarath

Matt, 25 May 2021I've had many phones throughout my life and it never l... moreSame opinion here... Using this phone from August 2021...

• Xad

Matt, 25 May 2021I've had many phones throughout my life and it never l... moreHi.. Do you recommend buying this phone now.. I found a used one ( limited edition) for 210$?

• Matt

I've had many phones throughout my life and it never lasted more than 18 months till I needed to change for a better version. I bought this phone in August 2018 the 8gb ram version, nothing beats it up to this day. The newer versions are optimized but it's just not worth it to switch your good old reliable and stupid fast phone for a new one if you don't really need it. I'm happy with my OnePlus 6 and I think I will use it till the day the phone finally dies on me, even in another 3 years this phone will still be good. Newer phones now are coming with 4-8gb ram, so in 3 years they will probably be like 12 average, that's when you should think about a better phone!

• RNS

I am using One plus 6 more than 33 months.
Only ear phone Jack is not working & many times torch get automatically started

• Benne

Certainly one of the best phone I ever had ! Forget Samsung propaganda and paid media ! A52 overrated media blitz !

• Javk

Got my OnePlus 6 for only 280 dollars today (brand new). I'm a fan for OnePlus since 8t release. I bought this model because of the ear phones jack. Can't compare with my 8t model but yea this phone is good.

Tried to get this activated at the local AT&T store, seems these aren't supported, Put in a sim from an activated phone, worked fine for a min then att popup came up and service was stopped, luckily it was restored when I put it back in my other phone again.

• No name

I have had it for about 3 years it was one of best decision to switch on ipon to oneplus I'm planning to switch phone next year I don't recommend it now but if you got it 2 to 3 years ago then graduation you made right decision.

• August

Innu, 14 Feb 2021Got mine 3 years ago. Works as very well, but i have notice... moreYou should probably get the battery replaced.

Otherwise, that's a you problem.

• Innu

Got mine 3 years ago. Works as very well, but i have noticed few issues. It wants to restart itself quite often, really does not like temperatures below -5C, battery loses power really rapidly. It shuts down bluetooth when it pleases, shuts down applications when it pleases. Quite frustrating, when listening to music and suddenly silence, and it will not pair if i have restarted my phone.

• Pratik

I think its the DAD of all oneplus smart phones. it laid a benchmark for all other oneplus phones. even 7 and 8 series are almost same compared to oneplus 6

Very happy and still using it, sleek design and awesome performance can't beat by anyone.

• Benne

I have only praise for it especially the global version ! It is top quality and best performance ! The oxygen os UI is unbeatable !

• Benne

Oneplus 6 is certainly a very good quality phone make sure you have the global version ! I have only praise for it

• Micknae

AnsMirza, 08 Dec 2020Should i buy Oneplus 6 in December 2020...??I planned to have it too

• Vinod

rahul, 15 Dec 2019What the hell are you doing with your phones?? S8 and now O... moreOnePlus 6 will not hang! It's more than two years since I had bought it. I have also used phones from other brands too and currently have a s9 too. But nothing comes near Oneplus in terms of speed or reliability.

• AnsMirza

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2020I have one, but wouldn't recommend it, buy a newer one... moreAnonymous..thanks broo

AnsMirza, 08 Dec 2020Should i buy Oneplus 6 in December 2020...??I have one, but wouldn't recommend it, buy a newer one, planning to replace in the near future, it's still a good phone, but its time for a better one. (battery, screen, CPU and camera)

• AnsMirza

Should i buy Oneplus 6 in December 2020...??