OnePlus 6

OnePlus 6

• AnsMirza

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2020I have one, but wouldn't recommend it, buy a newer one... moreAnonymous..thanks broo

AnsMirza, 08 Dec 2020Should i buy Oneplus 6 in December 2020...??I have one, but wouldn't recommend it, buy a newer one, planning to replace in the near future, it's still a good phone, but its time for a better one. (battery, screen, CPU and camera)

• AnsMirza

Should i buy Oneplus 6 in December 2020...??

• anymous

Alain, 28 Nov 2020I just purchase a brand new oneplus 6 with model number 600... moreyes it's safe to use oxygen update . better you use that's apps to upgrade from 9 to 10

• saehe

Alain, 28 Nov 2020I just purchase a brand new oneplus 6 with model number 600... moremine oneplus 6 on android 10. yeah you could use the oxygen app update

• Alain

I just purchase a brand new oneplus 6 with model number 6003 . Until now the phone is under android 9 ! I am asking if anyone know how to update to android 10 ? Also is it safe to use oxygen updater app ? . I am here in the Philippines.

• Mbajye

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2020Just bought a oneplus 6 128GB i choose the OP6 instead of t... moreReally!? 170€?! Oh shit! I have to buy it too

• freefaller

Nice to see that the Google Phone app now works on Oneplus phones. It's better than the one that comes installed.

• Punit

Best smartphone one plus

DanishBeacon, 27 Mar 2020Absolutely!Just bought a oneplus 6 128GB i choose the OP6 instead of the OP6T because of headphone jack, and led notification.
But on the 6T it's possible to get it with a app...
On ebay for 170€

• Delta 1

Anonymous, 14 Apr 2020After android 10, VPN doesn't work anymore. I tried all wel... moretry using ufo vpn or express vpn.. both works fine on a10

• pratik nagar

Angry, 21 Apr 2020hi Huawei P20 Pro or OnePlus 6 pleaseObviously; OnePlus6 is far more better than huwai device. i am using it since 2 and a half year with no any kind of issue.

nikojas, 23 Jun 2020Is this still worth buying in 2020? I found for less than 4... moreYes. I'm still happy with mine. As long as you're happy with no 5G, which is still really a novelty.

nikojas, 23 Jun 2020Is this still worth buying in 2020? I found for less than 4... moreYes. The best OnePlus with audio jack.

• 223

Yogi123, 16 Jun 2020Earphone mic & buttons are not working after previous u... moreSame issues

• nikojas

Is this still worth buying in 2020? I found for less than 400 euros.

The night modeis not stable when the brightness of the display is set to the minimum. Randomly is deactivating by itself continuously

• Yogi123

Earphone mic & buttons are not working after previous update 10.3.3.
Checked on other phone earphones are fine. Also tried bluetooth eaebuds but same issue.
Still having same issue after 10.3.4.
Anyone else is also facing the same problem?
How can i solve this? Please help

• Boss1995

Talking about the specs it's an awesome device packed with a decent processor, a good configuration... But one thing has disappointed alot which is the heating issue which tends to occur at the time of heavy gaming, it's been more than a year I
have been using this device. And trust me it's still not irreplaceable in all context.