OnePlus 6T

OnePlus 6T

• PRAT

Oxygen OS doesnt allow some apps to function

• Usman

That this phone is best in 2020 and this phone is have any issue after 2 years

• Manish

Anonymous, 29 May 2020I've only two issues with the OnePlus 6T A6013. It's a phon... moreYes it is working nice and buy wireless earbuds from oneplus itself, it will give awesome sound.

Anonymous, 29 May 2020I've only two issues with the OnePlus 6T A6013. It's a phon... moreIt has a slot if you have a dual sim version.
(choose-2 hybrid SIM tray = nanoSIM + nanoSIM/microSD)

I recenlt recieved my OnePlus 6t yesterday, at first there was a problem with the on/off and volume button but after seeking guidance online, the problem is gone! gaming is good, battery doesnt overheat and i bought a fast charger too! from 4% to 35% in just 15 minute! super fast! performancee is good, camera is normal ( i dont use camera often). The only bad thing is no headphone jack :v. Overall pretty good!

Anonymous, 29 May 2020I've only two issues with the OnePlus 6T A6013. It's a phon... moreI tried many wireless headsets and wireless buds on my 6T... Sony, Samsung and even Airpods, all of them works.

I've only two issues with the OnePlus 6T A6013. It's a phone I've enjoyed using despite it having no memory card slot. My only question is will wireless ear buds work with it?

• TWINAX

Anonymous, 27 May 2020if we buy 6T now in May 2020, upto which time we will get O... more6t currently has android 10.0 and oxygen 10.3.3 in uk/europe.
only downside is it has no memory card slot if you`re planning to shoot 4k a lot on your vacation. ♥

if we buy 6T now in May 2020, upto which time we will get OS & Software updates so that we can use smoothly?

Get yourself a OnePlus 6T since you'll be getting a really bad camera at K20 Pro and as well as bad UI imho

Anonymous, 17 May 2020Bro anonymous can you tell me about the best phone in same ... moreVivo S1

Anonymous, 10 May 2020I bought mine amazon refurbished and I have not had any iss... moreBro anonymous can you tell me about the best phone in same price like redmi note 8 pro.but it should be better than redmi note 8 pro

K20 pro vs. OP 6t (both used)
Which one is better for 2 years usage??they have exact same price in our country

Ray , 18 Apr 2020Bro i am looking to buy one plus 6t frome official sealer b... moreI bought mine amazon refurbished and I have not had any issues with it. Still using it to this day; comes with a 90 day return from amazon.
hope this helps.

• Ray

Tukur, 28 Mar 2020I've joined the beta testing awhile back. I tried to exit b... moreBro i am looking to buy one plus 6t frome official sealer but i cannot get it do u know any sealer to believe them?tq

• Zid

seyalali, 15 Mar 2020Does 6t has a secure folder option like Samsung phones so t... moreYes ofcourse.. go to file manager and select locker box.. then u can hide any files.

• Tukur

I've joined the beta testing awhile back. I tried to exit beta. I factory reset my Oneplus 6t for up to 6 times. But still I'm not exited. What can I do?

• seyalali

Does 6t has a secure folder option like Samsung phones so that we might secure our personal data?

Anonymous, 04 Mar 2020Hmm, mine only started to become a bit slow every now and t... more10.3.2 is good, phone doesn't lag anymore. Good thing they released it quite fast after the bad one.