• Lonewolf

Carl Lesther A. Sy, 31 Mar 2022I've 6T 246G how much is your offer?15000

• T4techdroid

Neo32, 20 Mar 2022I am willing to buy a used oneplus 6t in 2022.As i have cus... moreManh! Custom roms are not ideal ! Its good performance good gaming , good feature , nicr camera optimization, but the problem is that you cant use any UPI payment apps or bank apps as custom roms wont allow and give warning and also you get delay messages in whatsapp , I had tried many Custom roms . So be aware its not at all safe ! Custom roms are not beneficial as a primary device .

• T4techdroid

User, 27 Mar 2022Help me choose,I can't pick between OnePlus 6t or LG v40Both are tad old , you wont get any more updates. These are 2018 smartphones ,

Neo32, 20 Mar 2022I am willing to buy a used oneplus 6t in 2022.As i have cus... moreI've 6T 246G how much is your offer?

• User

Help me choose,I can't pick between OnePlus 6t or LG v40

• Rom1256

Neo32, 20 Mar 2022I am willing to buy a used oneplus 6t in 2022.As i have cus... moreYes absolutely go for it,it's stil a better deal the price at which it comes at and better than those mid rangers which come at that price point OnePlus 6t will never disappoint you at anywhere every game runs on high settings and without lag in 2022 also camera supports 4k 60fps recordings and with gcam u can get next level photos .*BUT my sincere advise is to go for the 8gb variant don't buy the 6gb it's good but 8gb is best

I am willing to buy a used oneplus 6t in 2022.As i have custom rom facilities available,updatse wont be a issue.Will buying it be considered a wise decision?I want it to last 3-4 years.Please do let me know.

• Neo

Hey i am willing to buy a used 6t will that be a wise decision in 2022??As i'm gonna use the device for 3-4 years after changing the battery.I wont mind not having any further updates when i can roll back or switch to a custom rom.So What's your say on it?please do let me know.

Been using this phone since 2018, a Perfect Mobile, a Perfect companion, a Fast Operating system, Superb Screen but after updating it to the last update, it is becoming something lagging and less responsive.

• emanuele

bought it in Jan 2019, a few months after the release (and I was coming from the OnePlus 2) and after over 3 years of normal usage it's still working smoothly and perfectly, never changed the battery, never did modding, really a beast of a phone and happy that it covers all the needs I have, and price a that time was till reasonable....

• Qasim

Abbas, 25 Jan 2022Sir how much battery timing are you getting? So when I was on android 11 I got around 4 hours which is bad but when i rolled back and downloaded stable android 10 it lasts me all day charge the phone once a day and I can use it for like 7 hours straight before it needs charge. For normal use it will last over a day

• Abbas

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2021I just received one more security update. It's been mo... moreSir how much battery timing are you getting?

OnePlus 6T.

OnePlus 6T

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2021Can't decide between OnePlus 6t and Samsung Galaxy Note 9One plus 6t

• Anon

Abdulwasiu26, 27 Nov 2021With note 9 you'll get more battery, more pixel densit... moreWhat cpu speed is either the same or lesser on note 9(Exynos)

I just received one more security update. It's been more than 3y since this phone got released and I'm still getting updates. I'm very surprised and happy at the same time!

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2021I wonder if this phone will get the third (and final) OS up... moreSadly, it won't. OnePlus will no longer officially support the 6T starting next year.

With note 9 you'll get more battery, more pixel density, more resolution, more CPU speed, IP rating and better audio. What you can get is higher Android versions up to 11 on oneplus 6T and just 10 on note 9

I have Oneplus 6t A6010. Will it work in the UK?