OnePlus 6T

OnePlus 6T

Uchennalivins, 28 Jul 2019Good phone. The only thing o don't like about the phone is optio... moretry this code *#*#4636#*#*

• Ranveer

Does this handset support videos in mirror cast mode.?

FFF, 28 Jul 2019How would you compare Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and One Plus 6T? Whi... moreObviously 6t is better but better get k20 pro or OnePlus 7,these two are way better

Sadly my OnePlus 6T never worked properly. The screen would lock at random times, in the middle of typing a text, or even in the middle of shooting a video. Wifi also had issues with dropping and not picking back up saved networks.
I reported the issues to OnePlus support. All they did was to tell me to hard reset. I had to do it twice and eventually the wifi issue was cleared. But locking screen issue persisted. I asked for an exchange or for my money back, they refused.
Finally they graciously authorized a repair order. OnePlus is being serviced by the Acer center in the US. Now they had my phone for 3 weeks but it is still not repaired. Their tech wrote me: "I sincerely apologize for the delay, but we are still waiting on a solution for your issue from OnePlus."
Nothing happened since. OnePlus so far ignored ALL of my emails. Do you realized I paid $600+ for a phone that NEVER worked properly, and that now, I don't even have in my hands anymore? For how long?
Lesson learned. Never trust a company that is not established in your country, if you're hoping for any sort of proper customer service.

Uchennalivins, 20 Jul 2019I got this phone(the 6GB Ram version) 3 weeks ago. I am impresse... moreGood phone. The only thing o don't like about the phone is option where you select 2G,3G & 4G. Doesn't have "3G only" option. Has only "2G" and "2G/3G/4G auto".

DSH, 23 Jul 2019I want know after applied the temped glass, finger print in disp... moreApply a glass only with oleophobic coating for better touch response.

• FFF

How would you compare Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and One Plus 6T? Which one is better?

• Pribil

Shivam, 25 Jul 2019Any suggestions about camera quality after gcam install on OnePlus 6tIts better especially at night.

• Shivam

Any suggestions about camera quality after gcam install on OnePlus 6t

• aasis

DSH, 23 Jul 2019I want know after applied the temped glass, finger print in disp... moresince it is just a camera looking at your finger, if the tempered glass is clean, there wont be any problem

• Anol

masna26, 12 Jul 2019I have been using OnePlus 6T since March 2019. I am using the 6G... moreDo you notice any touch issue in pubg

Camera quality is very poor.
Camera quality is not upto the mark. I visited one plus store and the store representative checked my phone and compared the camera quality with his demo phone. He noticed a significant difference between the two.

I request Amazon to replace my phone with a new one as it is evident that this phone has some problems.

Amazon Users review - No wonder It's a common problem with all Chinese brands

• OnePlus 6t

Hello there.
I record the screen while I am doing a vdo call on messenger but there is no sound. Why? Please anyone help me. Thanks.

• DSH

I want know after applied the temped glass, finger print in display performance is smooth or reducing the smooth. Anyone please give me an opinion for me.

• Uchennalivins

I got this phone(the 6GB Ram version) 3 weeks ago. I am impressed and satisfied. Very fast charging, long lasting battery, smooth and fast. The picture quality is not the best but way above average. I love the phone.

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2019mi 9 is the best by specs, i own it and i think its the best of ... moreRedmi k20 is a better choice

• Nana

With my OP 6T in hand I don't worry about anything else. It's a massive piece of device. Great work.

Neelabh110, 14 Jul 2019The new update on the 6T has really improved the fingerprint sen... moreI haven't noticed any improvements after the latest update, the fingerprint scanner works as it did earlier. Pretty much all issues are caused by dirty/wet fingers, but even with clean/dry it won't read every single time.

• Neelabh110

The new update on the 6T has really improved the fingerprint sensor's speed, it is now blazing fast like the OP 5's fingerprint in the front. There has been some improvements in the camera too. The Nightscape is almost as good as the Pixel's Night Sight. Though OP should've reduced the noise a little bit, but otherwise it's quite good. The battery life even after 10 months is still good. The front camera had improved a bit along the rear ones. The portrait mode sometimes finds hard to separate the background with the foreground, but that's OK

• Raiki

Kujtim Zymeri , 13 Jul 2019Hi my brother is thinking to buy oneplus t6 duos 128 gb for 120... moreI have been using a oneplus device since 2017,
I had a oneplus 5t before, i can say its the best android phone i ever owned, super long battery life and performance,
And i decided to upgrade to the 6t, best decision of my life