OnePlus 6T

OnePlus 6T

• Minor Bhai

Hello Guys,
Need your help. There are dusts inside the Selfie Cam of my 6T. Can anyone guide me how I can get rid of those dusts in my Selfie Camera? Is this a common problem for 6T?

• JiHong

MladenJ, 06 Oct 2019OP6T or XIAOMI 9MiT who Amoled is better , who has a bet... moreIm pretty sure to get Oneplus6T better, Mi9TPro on my country or area have a bad signal receiption, laggy on playing online games on cellular. Im more trusted on Oneplus

OP6T or XIAOMI 9MiT

who Amoled is better , who has a better video camera, and who has a longer software upgrade essentially who is a better cell phone.
It would cost me
OP6T 292 Euros and
a Mi9T 308 Euros
on subscription.

Nizar, 01 Oct 2019Oneplus 6t comes with dongle???Yes, it does.

• Nizar

GANGSTA, 16 Sep 2019Take OP 6t if u have budget. But i would prefer op7 but it doesn... moreOneplus 6t comes with dongle???

What is the difference between the quality of the optical Amoled with the OP6T and the Dynamic Amoled with the Samsung S10 and the quality of the OP6T video camera, these two things are very important to me.

• Pribil

MladenJ, 26 Sep 2019Does anyone have an OP6T, please honestly and realistically all ... moreOneplus 6t is awesome phone, battery, screen, speed, even camera is solid. It not the best phone in the world you know, but i say take it.

GANGSTA, 16 Sep 2019Take OP 6t if u have budget. But i would prefer op7 but it doesn... moreDoes anyone have an OP6T, please honestly and realistically all the virtues and disadvantages of this mobile phone in Croatia with TELE2 provider to extend my subscription to 24 months would cost me 297 euros. Read carefully ...

Anuj, 22 Sep 2019Where we buy one 6t amazon

• Anuj

Where we buy one 6t

What to take from these three phones the

Xiaomi Mi9t
308 euro

Oneplus 6T
292 euro

Samsung S10e
454 euro

and why .......

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2019OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 7, Honor Play or Huawei Mate 20 lite ?Oneplus 7

• GANGSTA

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2019OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 7, Honor Play or Huawei Mate 20 lite ?Take OP 6t if u have budget. But i would prefer op7 but it doesn't come with dongle in the box....

OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 7, Honor Play or Huawei Mate 20 lite ?

• User

How to know my one plus 7 is original or fake?

Coppernigus, 28 Aug 2019Totally agree with anon: I've bought my OnePlus 6T short after i... morewhat about the battery life, what has been your average screen on time ?

• Ganesh

Iamrashiid, 27 Aug 2019Where can i buy type c to 3.5 mm jack for this phone.. Plz sugge... moreGo for oneplus type c earphones i'm using it for my Oneplus 7..
sound quality very good and base is good enough.

Huawei honor 10, 08 Sep 2019yes. Oneplus 7 would be a better investment.Would you say the 6T has a wider angle lens (FOV) of its rear and front cameras compared to the S9+?

Would you also say the 6T's selfie camera is better, more sharper, more natural, more warmer & has better dynamic range?

Gino76ph, 05 Sep 2019Would you say the OnePlus 7 is a good incremental update/investm... moreyes. Oneplus 7 would be a better investment.

Pribil, 06 Sep 2019Yes it is, better camera, sd855, stereo speakers...But what about against the cameras of the Galaxy S9+?