OnePlus 7

OnePlus 7

Vicky, 16 Aug 2021Which one is best one year old iphone 7plus 128gb Or one y... moreoneplus as good processor also you can replace battery after it gets old.

Amit Sujauddin, 25 Mar 2021My Phone has been updated to OxygenOS 11 Based on Android 11.How did you update it?

• Vicky

Which one is best one year old iphone 7plus 128gb Or one year old oneplus 7 128gb??????? Plz help me to choose....??? 🙏

Purchased a used one in great condition for 316$ last year August. Great experience so far. Here's what I feel is great about the phone.
1. Sound quality is crazy good it's punchier than many other costlier phones and stereo effect is great.
2. Display quality is amazing. Screen color calibration/turning is done exceptionally well which is not the case for most OP phones.
3. Also the size is great I think. Battery backup was great but since the last update 11.0.2 it's worsened

• Hai

I want memory used one plus phone's

Amit Sujauddin, 02 Aug 2020Will my OnePlus 7 phone get Android 11 updateNow you know

• Charith

This is the best and most reliable phone i have ever used. I have been using this phone for almost 2 years now and never encountered any issue. Highly recommended.

How can i get in UAE?

• Anas.lv

Heth , 11 Dec 2020Has this phone received android 11.Not yet here in Jordan

My Phone has been updated to OxygenOS 11 Based on Android 11.

• Marxone

How is the GPS reception with the dual band? Any problems? Any benefits in comparison with some models with single band GPS? Some real life examples that you get more precise results on gps tracking?

• Jho

Raulinho, 06 Jan 2021I have read all kind of pro and contra comments about OP7. ... morePlease use Oneplus 7 for netflix , if you want good battery back up.

Raulinho, 06 Jan 2021I have read all kind of pro and contra comments about OP7. ... moreGet the 1+ it's just the better phone although of you can get a lg g8 for less get that

• Eduard

Raulinho, 06 Jan 2021I have read all kind of pro and contra comments about OP7. ... moreOneplus 7 all day, battery life is a step up

I have read all kind of pro and contra comments about OP7. I don't know what to chose between OP7 and Samsung s9+, both of them second hand. Help me, guys! Which one is better? I use the phone especially for NETFLIX, but also the battery life is important. What do you think, which one should I choose now at the beginning of 2021 ???

Heth , 11 Dec 2020Has this phone received android 11.Nope, not yet here in Bangladesh

Heth , 11 Dec 2020Has this phone received android 11.No, in beta now

• Vandalix

Heth , 11 Dec 2020Has this phone received android 11.Not yet here in Australia...

• Heth

Has this phone received android 11.

Beyon , 20 Aug 2020This is the shittiest phone i've ever had. Its slow , ... moreLMFAO Snapdragon 855 is bad???

Go buy the phone instead of writing fake reviews, Indian reviewer.