OnePlus 7

OnePlus 7

Sujan, 17 Jun 2019i'm trying to get a new phone and looking to get a 1+ 7. is it w... moredepends on which phone are you upgrading from, and what are your needs

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2019Oneplus is wrost at camera. Low end Chinese mobiles vivo oppo mi... moreOP camera is decent in good lighting conditions, though no match for other flagships
I don't understand why though, considering Oppo, Vivo, OP are sister companies

• Sujan

i'm trying to get a new phone and looking to get a 1+ 7. is it worth it ?

• soroush

Hi guys I just had one question
Are Oneplus 7/7 pro supporting HDMI to USB-c cables ?? I want to see movies on my Oneplus 7 with TV.
Are they support video output ??
Could I use Samsung adaptor HDMI to USB-c for my Oneplus 7 ??

• ATM

Dear gsmarena u didn't mention ufs 3.0 storage system. U have mentioned dci-p3 but didn't mention the useful features. Disappointed

Oneplus is wrost at camera. Low end Chinese mobiles vivo oppo mi can easily beat oneplus in camera. Oneplus is shameful.

Anonymous, 10 Jun 2019Wireless, use the adaptor in the box or Type c usb connectorWhat you say? Should I buy Oneplus 7 and again Oneplus 6t to get the adapter in the box?

Flagship.Killer, 15 Jun 2019I have a 5T which is running without any issues Should I upgrad... moreIf your 5T is working fine for you, stay on that. The under display sensor need to mature a little more.
Most probably on the next version OnePlus will fix the issues in 7. But for now 7 is similar to 6T. Upgrading just one version number is not efficient for you.

Amit Sujauddin, 16 Jun 2019Buy Type C Bullets EarphonesI think the question was about using earphones the user already has. Buy a Type C to 3.5 adapter from OnePlus, it will most probably not available, then buy some 4rd party cheap chinese ones and use it.
Enjoy the long wires, or switch to bluetooth

Gopi, 09 Jun 2019How to use ear phones in oneplus 7Buy Type C Bullets Earphones

Search googl pixel camera algorithm android software code. Do copy and paste in oneplus 7 update local file. Hope Oneplus employees can do this...

kishan, 15 Jun 2019Inspite the Main camera sensor on Oppo Reno, Redmi Note 7 Pro an... moreOk. Followed

M.D.F.K., 15 Jun 2019Hello gsmarena. Still waiting for your review on Oneplus 7.yeah man
what happened to the review :(

• M.D.F.K.

Hello gsmarena. Still waiting for your review on Oneplus 7.

• Ganesh

Flagship.Killer, 15 Jun 2019I have a 5T which is running without any issues Should I upgrad... moreObviously dude OnePlus 7 exellent device you can notify what the difference btw 5T and 7...Go for it

• OP7 Owner

Shubham, 15 Jun 2019Face sensing unlock is avaible in one plus7 or nt? Yes

• Kambe

Hello !Can anybody tell me does it have Bulgarian language or no? I ask about Global version. Thank you

I have a 5T which is running without any issues
Should I upgrade to 7 ?
I dont care much about camera, but would like the bigger screen and better battery life
But am disappointed with the notch and same charging speed as 5T
Is it worth the upgrade ?
Or waiting for 7T will be prudent as it might come with no notch/punchhole design and maybe a bigger battery and faster charging

• Shubham

Face sensing unlock is avaible in one plus7 or nt?

Anonymous, 14 Jun 2019 still now cant decide whether oneplus 6t, oneplus 7 or oneplus ... moreYou need to see the OnePlus 7 pro in person to decide. I was also planning in getting the OnePlus 7 pro but after seeing it in person the phone is just too big for me so I decided to go for the regular 7.