OnePlus 7 Pro

OnePlus 7 Pro

I recently purchased a oneplus 7 pro
I recently purchased a oneplus 7 pro. Prior to the purchase, I read on their website that I could trade in my oneplus 6 phone. All I had to do was send the package that they sent me. Just before I sent the phone to oneplus, I went to their web site and "chatted" with customer service. I asked if I should wait for the voucher/cashback offer for the trade-in before purchasing. This person told me it doesn't matter since I could ask for cashback once they have inspected my trade-in phone.

I purchased the oneplus 7 pro and got it in about a week. Meanwhile, I sent my trade-in phone to them and they got it about a day or 2 after I made my purchase. I received an email that a token/voucher was on its way. I replied to their email within minutes of receiving it asking what good is the voucher if I can't use it since I already purchased the oneplus 7 pro. I asked why can't they rescind the voucher and send me cashback or send back the voucher, when I receive it, and request cashback! I added if I cant get cashback, then I want them to return my trade-in. They replied with

"We totally understand your concern, as we are sorry to inform you that we will not be able to change the voucher (TOKEN) to cashback.

However, as you requested for trade-in cancellation we would like to inform you, if you haven't yet shipped your device, you can cancel your trade-in by simply keeping your device. If you've already shipped your device, the trade-in can't be canceled."

On the oneplus website, it says,

"Receive your Token: When you accept the updated offer, a Token will be sent to you. If you decline the updated offer, we'll send your old device back to you"

So, now I am out of pocket of the unusable voucher, and I can't get my phone back! Needless to say, I will NEVER purchase another oneplus device ever again!

Pall, 11 Nov 2019If u want hassle free performance and smooth experience with bet... moreAre you sure? better security, you must be kidding! if your iphone was already outdated im pretty sure IOS will get further updates then you can no longer download apps from itunes store., so that's what they call STUPIDity damn :P

• Chap1

Pall, 11 Nov 2019If u want hassle free performance and smooth experience with bet... morePlease,dont spread lies: Iphones performance is not even close to Ops( read anywhere via web) still they dont have 90hz refreshment,whats the use of 5 years updates if the second slows Iohones down and third one ruins them that much that u have to buy new Iphone.Horrible performance- its certanly better than Samsungs or Huawei laggy performance,but not that great as Ops

• Pall

Raj, 28 Oct 2019Which phone should I go for...??? OnePlus 7t pro/ OnePlus 7t/ G... moreIf u want hassle free performance and smooth experience with better security updates for atleast 5years than u should opt for iphone11 without any second thought...

Pribil, 09 Nov 2019 No.Was asking for single handed use... is it painful/aching for the hand or wrists????

• Pribil

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2019Is the weight painful for the wrists for use as a daily device??? No.

OnePlus 7Pro supposedly has the BCM47755 dual freq gps chip however accuracy is no better than my old phones without it????

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2019pop camera, no problems. screen is a scratch maganet. do not b... moreIs the weight painful for the wrists for use as a daily device???

Nick, 05 Nov 2019Please help me clarify few doubts...!!!!!! 1. Is the phone To... morepop camera, no problems.
screen is a scratch maganet.
do not buy tempered glass, buy gadget shieldz it stays on and do not add to weight.It is a bery jeavy and big phone. Can use it daily if you want.

Anonymous, 05 Nov 2019Yes, the glare is screen distortion, which has me strongly consi... moreWhy is there distortion?
Because of the excess glare from the edges or something else???

Rajiv, 05 Nov 2019I want to know are there any Issues while using CURVED DISPLAY l... moreYes, the glare is screen distortion, which has me strongly considering returning the phone. Great phone otherwise, the screen is a big deal though...

• Nick

Please help me clarify few doubts...!!!!!!

1. Is the phone Too Heavy for primary/daily use..

2. Any Battery or Heating issue..

3. POPUP CAMERA:
-How is it's Durability??
-Does it accumulate Dust/Debris/Smudges on use??
-Does its Lens, Scratch over with time due to dust
collected during on & off of popup

3. Where to buy Good Flawless Tempered glass in India
online??

Please need ur help guys...!!!!!!!

• Rajiv

• Increase in FALSE TOUCH
• Difficult to READ/WRITE TEXT around the edges
• Reduced Durability
• Functionality issues

Really confused between 7t Pro & 7t..???
Price not a factor, only above doubts are confusing me.

Please need ur genuine help guys!!!!

Stjepan, 05 Nov 2019I have oneplus 7 pro for few months now and only tempered glass ... morethanks for the help! definitely buying it

• Stjepan

Anonymous, 05 Nov 2019Does screen protector/Tempered Glass stay in one place on this d... moreI have oneplus 7 pro for few months now and only tempered glass that works and doesn't come off is this one:

This is first tempered glass that acctually doesn't come off.
it is perfect

Does screen protector/Tempered Glass stay in one place on this device? i live in harsh environment and afraid of damaging my screen (scratches) like what happened to my S8+

Anyone here got battery issue (drain faster) after the update to Android 10? Mine base on FHD+ 90Hz, battery drain way to fast after the update, not everyday but random, even after reboot. Oxygen 10 still got some bugs need to sort out too.

MladenJ, 04 Nov 2019OP7 pro or OP7Tpro who is better and if this price difference ... moreEasy choice, go for 90 Hz Display and Oxygen OS

anandreau, 03 Nov 2019china is big and strong. 2 years from now on people will talk th... moreThat's the problem, you're conflating a company with where a nation. Perhaps that's normal thinking in China due to state owned enterprise but in most of the world, the market dictates winners and losers. I'm sure in China the government could dictate what OS to use. Google, Palm, Microsoft, Apple, ect are just corporations. They're not the "US" and the government has nothing to do with it.

is it waterproof?