OnePlus 7 Pro

OnePlus 7 Pro

• iAm

skaz, 16 Sep 2021Hey yall. Just in case someone answers in couple of hours. ... moreYes. Should last 2 years more easily. Also, looks better than any phone since its launch, the full screen design looks exotic against punch holes and notches. Also, 3rd party dev support is awesome. I think this will last as long as OP3 did, so go for it, it's a steal at 250.

• Alamir

Anonymouse, 31 May 2021New Oxygen OS v11.0.1.1 SUCKS and even made my phone HOTTER... moreAny one tried latest Oxygen OS v11.0.3 or 11.3? Is it better now ?

• Kim

skaz, 16 Sep 2021Hey yall. Just in case someone answers in couple of hours. ... moreDefinitely. I just bought the 8/256GB last week for 400AUD. It can totally last u for the next 3-4 years if u don't care about the new Android updates. It's a great phone.

Hey yall. Just in case someone answers in couple of hours. I found one for 250 euros 2nd hand. Is it worth it? I plan on using it atleast 4 years. Currently running Redmi 6 bought almost 3 yrs ago. I wanted to stay in 200 price range but now seriously thinking on stretching for this. Battery will probably need a replacement after additional couple of years after release. I'm driving to that city with my dad where advert was placed from soon.

I feel kinda mixed up, uh.

Pureair23, 02 Sep 2021Huawei? LOl, your kidding right? 7 Pro all day no question.Why? For the 90hz?

captain fokou, 01 Sep 2021I am between this and the mate 30 pro. My priorities are, B... moreHuawei? LOl, your kidding right? 7 Pro all day no question.

I am between this and the mate 30 pro. My priorities are, Battery, Camera, Display, Soc. The Huawei cost 350€ and the oneplus 300€, which one do you think is better?

Wish the popup camera still lives on, instead of the usual punch hole we see today

Tried this phone for 2 days, I must say the battery performance is mediocre for a 4000mah. Also 90hz is not as noticeable as expected. Camera not great but usable.

Still the best phone they ever made.

NeonHD, 31 Jul 2021This is officially OnePlus' last greatest phone. Funny... moreIndeed..

After android 11 update my 7pro ,my screen keep zooming when the screen locked... and sometimes it flickers and get dark ...do anyone have a solution?

• Naresh

One of the best mobile
Display is asset for this hand set

• no lie

Anonymous, 01 Jun 2021Ok mister microscope. Human eye can see pixels when they ar... moreamoled pixels grain is a bit different than lcd. 300ppi on lcd is fine like a butter.. but amoled looks weird. believe me i can see different. i am like a maniac :D

This is officially OnePlus' last greatest phone. Funny how a two-year old phone looks more modern than any flagship of today.

OnePlus 7 Pro is truly a one of its kind.

Is oxygen os 11 good on oneplus 7 pro ?

• Ewiase

JavierScion, 06 Jul 2021How did you install dotOS in the OP7 pro? I've found t... moreCheck the official group on xda or telegram. There unofficial dot os and official one too

• Amish

Anonymouse, 02 Jun 2021New Oxygen OS v11.0.1.1 SUCKS and even made my phone HOTTER... moreYeah! I got the same issue. Battery discharged at alarming pace and made the phone very hot. I downgraded the phone to Android 10.0.3. Now it performing much better.

• JavierScion

Ewiase., 23 Jun 2021Just roll back or unlock and slap custom rom on it. There i... moreHow did you install dotOS in the OP7 pro? I've found there's no version for this phone, only for the 7T Pro.

Ewiase., 23 Jun 2021There won't be a problem so far as he doesn't dro... morelook up reviews it has a decent amount of waterproofing