OnePlus 7T

OnePlus 7T

• Didak002

Oneplus specs are wonderfull.
only Need to improve launcher like niagara launcher or nova laucher. For became top in market.
And Water resist..

In my opinion, I'd rather much call that OnePlus is a hardware version of the Pixel on steroids.

I'm wondering how you can compare an Miui based phone with an oxygen based phone. We all know that OnePlus is a flagship that focuses on speed.

• Horam

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2019What will be the price ? Hope it is same as of 1+7 at laun... moreIt couldn't knock out K20 Pro because oneplus is really pricy

Ash, 05 Sep 2019Buy Xiaomi then , premium brands are not for youPremium brand op? I Don't Think With So Many Shortcomings.

• FancyCake

Planning to get a Pro version, but if its not getting the wireless charging, its a bummer, especially after using Qi with S7 and then Note 8.

• Ash

dfchios, 05 Sep 2019No 3.5mm jack, no IR port, no fm radio, small battery ..tha... moreBuy Xiaomi then , premium brands are not for you

No 3.5mm jack, no IR port, no fm radio, small battery ..thanks oneplus maybe op8 fix imperfections

What will be the price ?
Hope it is same as of 1+7 at launch time. It is necessary to knock-out Redmi K20 pro.

• KGAverage

From a Twitter I've seen it is meant to have 2K QHD Display same as the Pro and there is improvement to cameras

• dude

Huawei honor 10, 02 Sep 2019That's 7t pro.Oh .... sry.
I thought u said this was the pro .... my bad !

• Dude

Huawei honor 10, 02 Sep 2019That's 7t pro.With a drop notch ?
Unlikely ...

Isn't this supposed to have a 90hz 2k/QHD screen like the pro?

Dishonored, 02 Sep 2019Big screen Small battery 90hz Result.....This wont get 90hz it's the bigger brother 7T pro that's gonna be 90hz.

Zendroid, 02 Sep 2019A lot of other rumors show full screen, no water drop. But ... moreThat's 7t pro.

What a great phone, but the battery is kinda small ;/

bettykc, 02 Sep 2019No 3.5mm jack, no Infrared port, no fm radio, no 4000 mAh b... moreGet a Xiaomi note 8 bro v:

No 3.5mm jack, no Infrared port, no fm radio, no 4000 mAh battery.. it's a no from me

A lot of other rumors show full screen, no water drop. But yeah, in about 2 weeks, we will know for sure.

• Dishonored