OnePlus 7T Pro

OnePlus 7T Pro

AVOID ONEPLUS, 16 Sep 2021My less than 1 year old 7T Pro suddenly just died and cant ... moreSorry to hear about your experience. On the other hand, these phones are now a couple years old no matter when you started using it, and the majority of iPhones are made in China so that's not really the problem you think it is.

• AVOID ONEPLUS

My less than 1 year old 7T Pro suddenly just died and cant boot. Garbage. Just stick to Samsung or Apple and avoid this chinese garbage

vikas Radde, 24 Jun 2021heating issu very major not good phoneheating during what? gaming? normal browsing and calling? specify or describe the conditions..everything needs a context

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2021I now have brain damage after reading your comment. Serious... moreNo delete button here.
And thanks for being so nice about it. /s

Ashok, 08 Aug 2021Worst phone cmpr to samsung ofter update waste prfrmnce cam... moreI now have brain damage after reading your comment. Seriously just delete this as your making a fool of yourself 😂

Jack Sparrow, 11 Jun 2021I want to buy this phone Please tell me interms or battery... moreI recommend you to get it if you can't get anything better than this one in your range

• x

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2021That's a bit like saying "worst car cmpr to Merce... moreSamsung hardware is OK but they preload a metric ton of unwanted and undeletable bloatware, so they are not even in the running for me. I'm very happy with my OnePlus 7T Pro

Ashok, 08 Aug 2021Worst phone cmpr to samsung ofter update waste prfrmnce cam... moreThat's a bit like saying "worst car cmpr to Mercedes". Samsung is the industry leader when it comes to Android phones. Pretty much every other brand is "worst" in comparison.

Anyway, it's probably just your phone. Have you tried factory resetting? Weird you have this experience when other people don't.

• Ashok

Worst phone cmpr to samsung ofter update waste prfrmnce camera worst and videose not playing smooth total dummy

vikas Radde, 24 Jun 2021heating issu very major not good phoneNo overheating issue here. Probably just you so hopefully your device is still under warranty.

• vikas Radde

heating issu very major not good phone

• Ramesh

After android 11 update the performance is very poor. Lot of bugs. Cameras are not good. OnePlus must fix it

• Jack Sparrow

I want to buy this phone
Please tell me interms or battery camera and speed is this a good choice in my range

• Dave

Xander, 28 Apr 2021I got it last week, but apparently not compatible with AT&T. I'm using mine on at&t. No issues except they won't let me make wi-fi calls with it.

• Xander

I got it last week, but apparently not compatible with AT&T.

Anonymous, 29 Mar 2021The build number of McLaren edition is : Oxygen OS 11.H... moreI'm using the HD1925 model in Australia. No Android 11 update for it yet.

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2021AFAIK the McLaren Edition update hasn't been released ... moreThe build number of McLaren edition is :

Oxygen OS 11.HD01AA

HD1913

Kernel version : march 16 2021

February 2021 Android security update

This isnt the T-Mobile one

Is this the same software as yours?

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2021AFAIK the McLaren Edition update hasn't been released ... moreIm not using the t mobile version. Im outside of the usa.

I also just found out my camera will no longer focus automatically. Its always blurred untill you manually focus. Never had this problem before Android 11 update.

This update has been a disaster

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2021You're very lucky. I used my oneplus 6 which is on And... moreAFAIK the McLaren Edition update hasn't been released yet. T-Mobile has to authorize it. So that might explain the problem you're experiencing.

Anonymous, 25 Mar 2021Not sure what the guy is on about, I've had the beta A... moreNot sure why is it so hard for you to comprehend what im on about. My experience after updating has been garbage. I'm just being real and honest. Phone sometimes hesistates to touch respone , rubbish battery life. Notes in the shelf dont work properly.

My one plus 6 running android 10 is faster and more responsive and has zero available storage left. My 7t pro still 40 percent storage available.

Oneplus just doing what every other manufacturer does now, planned obsolescence.

Flashing Android 10 back on my 7t pro. Even android 8 on my op6 was way better.