OnePlus 7T Pro

OnePlus 7T Pro

When is this launching? I thought it would be today with the 7t. I hope it launches at the London event on the 10th...

• nibber

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2019Notchless, sd855+, stereo speakers, Android 10, AMOLED, UFC YES ... moreWhere do you need an SD card anyways? If you really need more than 256gb - the system, then simply get a computer.

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2019Notchless, sd855+, stereo speakers, Android 10, AMOLED, UFC YES ... moreWell in present era is normal that future tech replacing analog one and the jack is definitely analog technology.
Same goes for SD Slot.
Cloud storage is future and for the rest of the people a OTG with an external hard drive would do.

Apple sucks, 19 Sep 2019Still without wireless charging, this phone is outdated...Like a wireless charging technology is faster than wired one.
Man you are soooo clumsy.

AlienKiss, 19 Sep 2019The back looks almost exactly the same as Galaxy S9+, but in a t... moreMan did you ever heard about a cloud storage???
SC card slot or SD card can be damaged.

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2019Small battery pack, again no 3.5 jack, bye bye oneplus. LOL 4085 mAh is small.
And who uses stupid jack anyway???

Andreus, 16 Sep 2019No ip68?Why???
Its just useless gimmick not worth to have.
No IP protection gives you water damage warranty so whether you have or dont have IP certification when your phone gets water damage you have to pay expensive repair.

The 7T is launched... This 7T Pro is no exist

Notchless, sd855+, stereo speakers, Android 10, AMOLED, UFC YES JUST YES!!!

No SD card and Audio jack? Is there a phone which has everything I want? Can't we start ordering phones according to specs we want yet like a PC?

• Benjiman

TheWildShadow55, 24 Sep 2019That is...not smartLol. You are very smart.. Its just a rumored status not confirmed. So just wait bro

Quevedo, 24 Sep 2019Same stuff... I've washed it over a hundred times since it came... moreThat is...not smart

lolmuppet, 17 Sep 2019You do realise it's water resistant not water PROOF. It'll damag... moreJust the phone lmao, clothes are washed every week

I've washed it over a hundred times since it came out, so you tell me when it's gonna show up water damage symptoms :>>>

• AlienKiss

AlexP, 23 Sep 2019Go to iPhone page with these questionsWhy? Is it too challenging for the OP community or just you?

AlienKiss, 20 Sep 2019And what happens if you don't have a internet connection or sign... moreGo to iPhone page with these questions

• Oneplus10Pro

AlienKiss, 20 Sep 2019And what happens if you don't have a internet connection or sign... moreThat's why they are giving you the option of OTG. You can use usb c type pendrive

• AlienKiss

Lamb, 19 Sep 2019I think that's a bit harsh. Right now I have a Samsung Galaxy S7... moreAnd what happens if you don't have a internet connection or signal?
You stare at a blank display?
I'm a HEAVY power user and I have on my SD card everything I need. OS kits, ROMs, programs, scripts, tutorials, books, image database etc.
On the internal memory I only install apps. Nothing else.
The idea behind the SD card slot is not necessarily the extra storage space, but a 2nd storage location. As in having 2 hard drives on the pc.
I toy around a LOT with the android os and it's system files, especially with extreme debloating. Many times I get into bootloops and I have to hard reset the phone from recovery. If I wouldn't have the SD card slot, I would have to copy all of those every god damn time.
This way I can hard reset the phone 10 times per day and NEVER bother with backups.
Not to mention that if I brick the phone, I just pop out the SD card and place it in a different one. It's that easy. No internet connection required, no spying cloud services, no cables needed and no crying over forgotten backups.
You can even install the whole Android OS on the SD card and boot it from there if you root your phone. If you pop the SD card out, the phone becomes unusable (for geeks or secret agents :))
There are so many things you can do with it I could write a book. I'm definitely not a default user doing default things like taking silly selfies and scrolling endlessly on insta.
Maybe for default users it is ok, but for me it's definitely incomplete, thus the rest of the specs are POINTLESS.
Also, the new generations of phones will support UHS-II SD cards which will significantly increase the speeds.

PS ALWAYS buy expensive original SD cards if you want quality and durability.
I plan on getting the 400GB SD card from SanDisk so my future phone deffinetly needs to have the SD slot.

Personally, I don't trust SD cards or any external hard drive
It's not even creteria today. Internal memory was and is always better choice

• Lamb

AlienKiss, 19 Sep 2019The back looks almost exactly the same as Galaxy S9+, but in a t... moreI think that's a bit harsh. Right now I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 with 32 GB internal storage and a 64 GB SD card, for a total of 96 GB of storage. I store most of my photos and videos in the cloud, so most of my internal storage is just filled up by apps. And I move as many apps as I can to my SD card to help save on internal storage as well. It's definitely tight at times but I can deal with it.

This phone meanwhile has 128 GB storage for the base model, which would be more than enough for me. If you store your photos and videos in the cloud then you really only need storage for apps, and downloaded media for apps like Spotify and Netflix. 128 GB is a ton of space for a phone, if you need more you can get the 256 GB option, and then at that point for the majority of users there's really no need to get more storage. The SD card slot was important in past phones because of the relatively small amount of storage in them, but nowadays it's not that big of an issue, especially if you take cloud services into account.

Basically what I'm trying to say here is that don't take a lack of an SD card slot as a deal breaker with this phone. It has some impressive specifications and an incredible display, in my opinion the main downside of the phone is its relatively smaller battery. I had hoped they would beef it up a bit ore with the 7T model but whatever.

• Apple sucks

Still without wireless charging, this phone is outdated...