OnePlus 7T Pro

OnePlus 7T Pro

Hi guys, here officially OnePlus 7T Pro hasn't released yet. The all available devices are brought here in non-official channels. I've found HD1910 which has chines written in box. Some seller is saying this is original global version with global ROM. Some says, it's actually chines version, need to flush global ROM or already flushed by third-party to global ROM. Can you confirm, which one is correct? Has HD1910 any global ROM by default?

The OnePlus 7T Pro recently had a software/firmware update did it improve the camera performance and picture quality?

I'm particularly interested if it improved the night, low light performance.

I'm particularly interested if it improved the night, low light performance.

• medey

Already one week in my hand.. so far so good... GREAT SCREEN...SUPER DUPER FAST AND SMOOTH... OWESOME CAMERA.... but only one i dislike the SILENT/RING/MUTE tiny buttom from the side.. always disturb while i am playing games...

• Gops

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2019Is the weight painful for the wrists for use as a daily device???Yes very painfull

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2019Is the weight painful for the wrists for use as a daily device???Was asking for single handed use... is it painful/aching for the hand or wrists????

Is the weight painful for the wrists for use as a daily device???

• mamon

what about the model version hd1910? just noticed it wasnt posted on this page

• icatalin32

does anyone know if Gallery supports x265 4k 10-bit HDR playback?

• icatalin32

best flagship for the time beeing. period.

• icatalin32

"no microSD, no 3.5mm audio jack, and no official IP rating" who needs this anymore??? 256gb more than enough, bt headphones all around us and come on, do you get to take a shower speaking on the phone??? please. OnePlus 7T Pro is the best phone right now, better than Note 10+ and Iphone 11 Pro Max imho. Xiaomi needs to come up with something similar although camera wise, they did.

Tarek, 06 Nov 2019There are no distortion in the edges. The curved screen doe... moreWhen using the phone under bright light... Doesn't a shiny bar of light (GLARE) running along the edge, make it hard to read text and view media..???

• Tarek

Rajeev, 05 Nov 2019I want to know are there any Issues while using CURVED DISP... moreThere are no distortion in the edges. The curved screen doesn't hamper functionality which I also feared. The haptic and touch is awesome in 7T Pro. I don't know about 7T. I also hate curved screen. But 7T pro is different. Clean software, vibrant display will make your daily experience better. The battery is also very good. No heat ups. Always snappy. I used pixel devices before but I guess I will always buy OnePlus from now.

• Nick

Please help me clarify few doubts...!!!!!!

1. Is the phone Too Heavy for primary/daily use..

2. Any Battery or Heating issue..

3. POPUP CAMERA:
-How is it's Durability??
-Does it accumulate Dust/Debris/Smudges on use??
-Does its Lens, Scratch over with time due to dust
collected during on & off of popup

3. Where to buy Good Flawless Tempered glass in India
online??

Please need ur urgent help..!!!!!!

• Rajeev

• Difficult to READ/WRITE TEXT around the edges
• Reduced Durability
• Functionality issues
• Chance of Breakage

Really confused between 7t Pro & 7t..???
Price not a factor, only above doubts are confusing me.

Please need ur genuine help guys!!!!

You need a trolley to carry this phone around. Too heavy

AnoM, 22 Oct 2019Those who can't accept buying a smartphone without memory e... morehello, you can also consider huawei and some of the xiaomi models. samsung gets slower over time. huawei does not.

Anonymous, 01 Nov 2019OnePlus is entering territory where they can't win. I can b... moresamsung gets laggy after a year or two which is ridiculous. I am an ex Samsung user, got Huawei and Xiaomi and also an iPhone too. Chinese brands these days offer consistent performance over years. They don't get slow over time.

Anonymous, 01 Nov 2019OnePlus is entering territory where they can't win. I can b... moresamsung? samsung lag like fk

• Tarek

Using this phone for a week. I am an iPhone user. But I am surprised to see the smoothness of it. Very snappy and fast. I could never settle in an Android phone for long time. But this one is different. Display and haptic is awesome. Battery life , signal reception, call quality top notch. Much better than iPhone XS Max I am using.