OnePlus 8

OnePlus 8

• Kujtim Zymeri

My bro bought it for 250€ few days ago and i can say iv never seen such and fast phone same like my Xperia.
This thing is a beast.
Battery life is so amazing on it and my brother is a gamer person so this bad boy never heats.

Nothing wrong with gaming graphics after android 12 EU update, cod mobile is working fine on maxed out graphics. Some home menus are now in 60hz now and battery drain has increased .

Aneek, 14 Apr 2022In april 2022 I updated my oneplus 8 to android 12. After ... moreAlso vooc is the same as warp charge it's just oppos name for warp charge.

Aneek, 14 Apr 2022In april 2022 I updated my oneplus 8 to android 12. After ... moreTap on the big square box saying sim 1 then go to additional settings and you can choose whether to use 2g/3g/4g/5g.

• Aneek

In april 2022 I updated my oneplus 8 to android 12.
After that my phone didnot show 5g connectivity option from phone setting. Besides previously while charging it was showing warp charging,now it shows voc charging.
What wouls be the solution

• Zzzzz

op5t, 04 Apr 2022I am fan of OP since 2017, hence I buy brand new OP 8 with ... moreYou maybe leave a link for google drive if you want to upload photos

I have seen some guys doing that

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2022Might be worth giving android 12 a miss seeing as they have... moreYes you are right, I cannot go to recovery mode for further setting, 1 alarming every morning 6am even alarms are off (very strange) (new update android 12 didn't fix this issue), no 2, while don't disturb on, alarm disable, there is no option in OP android 12 or oxygen ui to fix this.
Press power button + volume down to recovery mode but after choosing recovery mode phone restart and asking again for the same option. I repeated it a few times but the result was the same.
But 6AM alarming without my setting is very strange and annoying. My first priority is to get rid of that.

I am fan of OP since 2017, hence I buy brand new OP 8 with 1 year warranty, after 2 months, i am disappointed, poor performance (if here was option of uploading pictures i would upload, no 1, gaming graphic are bad, no 2, cannot go to recovery mode for further setting, 3 alarming every morning 6am even alarms are off (very strange) (new update android 12 didn't fix this issue), no 4, while don't disturb on, alarm disable, there is no option in OP android 12 or oxygen ui to fix this.
Only the OP5t was a great phone and still in use. Thanks

Now all problem has been resolved like Bluetooth earpiece connection issue, 5g not showing and other all bug . Thanks for Android 12.

Might be worth giving android 12 a miss seeing as they haven't even fixed all the problems on the OP 9 series so expect things to be buggy and not so smooth.

No motherboard issues here and battery still going strong after 15 months of heavy gaming.

Anonymous, 05 Mar 2022Galaxy 20 fe 5g. It has better battery life better screen 1... moreIt has a better refresh rate not a better screen. The s20 Fe screen is nowhere near as vibrant and very boring to look at . Almost washed out. The s20 Fe is using an older amoled screen. Quite funny considering Samsung made a better screen for OnePlus than their own phone.

• Vj

Shan, 12 Mar 2022Tomarrow i have got the Update on Oneplus 8 After updating ... moreIf you have updated the device to 12.* Version u need to perform a factory reset. This will be.resolved, please take a backup before doing that

• chandrakant

one plus 8 is nice phone but after 1 plus year the phone motherboard is warn out , its get crashdump mode.
The phone took to one plus service center but they unable to rectify the problem.

Th response from one plus team is not good .
The crashdrum problem occurs with one plus phone only in India

• Shan

Tomarrow i have got the Update on Oneplus 8 After updating to latest version My mobile Stuck at home screen And in Game Anyone else facing this Issue so please Tell me
Thanku

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2022OnePlus 8 has 3 years of os upgrades and 4 years security u... moreQ1 2022 is the commitment for Android 12

Anonymous, 05 Mar 2022Galaxy 20 fe 5g. It has better battery life better screen 1... moreBetter refresh rate yes
Better display no
S20 fe's display is kinda overrated

Prestige, 24 Jan 2022This phone or samsung s20 fe 5gGalaxy 20 fe 5g. It has better battery life better screen 120hz (no ghosting) and SD card slot.

I just test to charge my oneplus 5t with oneplus 8 charger (30w charger) and it is charging faster than 20w charger. OP5T is something special device, still working perfectly fine since 2017 November. and i move back to 5t.

loodeh, 20 Feb 2022Hello, I have the same issue, but I have noticed that it so... moreHello, Thanks for your reply, yes it is not a big issue, Oneplus didn't add led light & 3.5mm jack, maybe i am used to 5t, but op8 is way too ahead better if compare to 5t, the screen looks white cloudy and 5t screen looks yellowish less pixels and less brighter. Op8 is a faster than 5t. but 5t is lighter in weight and feel comfortable in the hand.