OnePlus 8

OnePlus 8

Does they soft fix the camera or still when u try to took a photo of light source it makes anything possible to see?

Umer, 27 Jul 2021Same, after updating to 11, it consume 8-10% battery on idl... morewhy u did update ur phone

any issue, problem, bug with android 10 ????

• Umer

Camp, 24 Jul 2021I updated immediately after buying last month. It takes aro... moreSame, after updating to 11, it consume 8-10% battery on idle, and it consume 1% battery in 6-7 minutes, is it good?? Tell me plz

• Camp

Op, 12 Jul 2021Da best phone ever, i still have oxygen os 10,battery life ... moreI updated immediately after buying last month. It takes around 8-10% during night while phone is on idle, is it same for you? I regret updating, also ram is only 5gb free out of 12, before i open anything, which is insane.

Can anyone confirm I read here in couple of comments that its doesnt play Netflix content in HDR only in SD??

• Op

Da best phone ever, i still have oxygen os 10,battery life amazing no lags no heat, mine brand new iphone with battery health 100% with ios 13.3.1 heating up and battery life not so good as one plus 8

• Syed Kazim

Venom.., 07 Jul 2021I would personally go for OnePlus 8 if you're in Pakis... morethe price of oneplus 8 in slightly used (8/128) is around 80000 with complete accessories (PTA approved). Without accessories you can easily find it under 70000 with pta approval

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2021OP 8 or OP7t McLaren which better?I would personally go for OnePlus 8 if you're in Pakistan I have seen 7t pro meclaeran is available in shaded condition while OP 8 is available in fresh condition and if you buy any of them kindly notify me the price.🌸

oneplus 8 or realme x7 pro?

OP 8 or OP7t McLaren which better?

• ASAD

oneplus 8 or oneplus 7t pro maclaren ?

nanagdad, 02 Jun 2021Is Color OS 11 for OnePlus 8 half baked or contains flex dr... more Sorry but we use oxygen OS on oneplus devices still..for the time being anyway.. Color OS is for Oppos (oneplus parent)

• James

Ltmax, 01 May 2021I'm on 11 and still got fanatic modeIf youre on latest update you will notice fnatic mode has changed to pro gaming mode.

• Mark

joe nodden, 24 Jun 2021Quite close but I'd go with the OnePlus 8 if I were yo... moreOneplus is better in every way. Xiaomi's only advantages are dimensions and weight. I would also recommend 8 Pro if you have budget for it.

Lale, 06 Jun 2021OnePlus 8 or Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G?Quite close but I'd go with the OnePlus 8 if I were you. I mean you get better performance, better cameras, (the 64MP main sensor on the 11 Lite doesn't make up for the lack of OIS and the half as good ultrawide camera) better software, smaller bezels, likely better cellular bands, an aluminum frame, etc.

• asdf

Lale, 06 Jun 2021OnePlus 8 or Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G?As a Xiaomi user i gotta say OnePlus is much better.

• asdf

camp, 15 Jun 2021This one or redmi 10t?redmi 10t does not exist.

• camp