OnePlus 8

OnePlus 8

nanagdad, 02 Jun 2021Is Color OS 11 for OnePlus 8 half baked or contains flex dr... more Sorry but we use oxygen OS on oneplus devices still..for the time being anyway.. Color OS is for Oppos (oneplus parent)

• James

Ltmax, 01 May 2021I'm on 11 and still got fanatic modeIf youre on latest update you will notice fnatic mode has changed to pro gaming mode.

• Mark

joe nodden, 24 Jun 2021Quite close but I'd go with the OnePlus 8 if I were yo... moreOneplus is better in every way. Xiaomi's only advantages are dimensions and weight. I would also recommend 8 Pro if you have budget for it.

Lale, 06 Jun 2021OnePlus 8 or Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G?Quite close but I'd go with the OnePlus 8 if I were you. I mean you get better performance, better cameras, (the 64MP main sensor on the 11 Lite doesn't make up for the lack of OIS and the half as good ultrawide camera) better software, smaller bezels, likely better cellular bands, an aluminum frame, etc.

• asdf

Lale, 06 Jun 2021OnePlus 8 or Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G?As a Xiaomi user i gotta say OnePlus is much better.

• asdf

camp, 15 Jun 2021This one or redmi 10t?redmi 10t does not exist.

• camp

This one or redmi 10t?

on Aliexpress it costs 340 euros a very good deal for this phone

• Faizy

Lale, 06 Jun 2021OnePlus 8 or Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G?Oneplus For Sure

• Ishi

Lale, 06 Jun 2021OnePlus 8 or Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G?Oneplus 8 definitely

• Lale

OnePlus 8 or Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G?

Is Color OS 11 for OnePlus 8 half baked or contains flex drop & system cloner features?

• q

Oneplus 8 or LG velvet SD845?
5G not needed

Dimon, 09 May 2021i splash some water in front speaker on the op 8 and after ... moreThe Oneplus 8 is built with some degree of water resistance, but isn't rated for IP. You can watch YouTube videos of people leaving it underwater for 30 minutes with no damage. I've also dunked my Oneplus 8 in water for fun, and it still works until today. I still wouldn't recommend you dunk any phone in water unless necessary though.

• Dimon

i splash some water in front speaker on the op 8 and after 10 days speaker works perfeclty is there some water resistant coating is on the speakers grills?

nanagdad, 03 May 2021Okay, do you still have widevine L1Yes DRM Info shows Level 1

Ltmax, 01 May 2021I'm on 11 and still got fanatic modeOkay, do you still have widevine L1

Anonymous, 01 May 2021Don't update your phone to Oxygen OS 11 you will lose... moreI'm on 11 and still got fanatic mode

James, 02 Jan 2021Just downgraded to android 10 as there's a Bluetooth b... moreAny report how that went for you with Oxygen OS 11? Was it an update or downgrade?

Anonymous, 01 May 2021Don't update your phone to Oxygen OS 11 you will lose... moreThanks I'll never update unless changing to a custom rom like carbon, havoc or pixel experience.