OnePlus 8 Pro

OnePlus 8 Pro

• ado

The thing that I dont like about oneplus is the it has a weak screen which turns green if you often drop your phone

• Jahaji93

No boubt the mobile is amazing , but I really believe they should provide a software update this july which fixed Google chrome hang issue ,full screen display of Netflix and Amazon prime and make black screen balance while using Chrome nd youtube ...

• Nick

good phone flagship. But 2 things important lacking . Micro sd and lack of 3.5 mm jack.

• Jitendra

OnePlus 8 pro my phone.Ii excellent phones.

• Mishel

Tech Master , 30 May 2020I believe with all my heart that my opinion about this phon... morewhat about the display Problem.......????

• Mishel

Vahid.k, 15 Jun 2020yes i know dear friend. mi 10 pro 5g in global version has... morehow mi 10 pro has the best displa, I don’tunderstan....?????

• Simek13

Hi how I know I received message or missed call before take phone to hand if not led notification and always on display not on always ?

• simek13

Hi I think buy this phone but I read phone don't have led notifications and also always on display not working all the time only if you touch phone so I ask ho I know I received message or missed phone before I take phone to hand if not any indicate light and always display not on always?

My OnePlus 8 pro just arrived.
Got it rooted.
So far, pretty good all round experience.

AMA

Anonymous, 25 Jun 2020Has the display problem of this phone been solved?https://youtu.be/R0s8xVs_i9Q Unfortunately no it seems it’s hardware issue or might be android can’t handle 120hz!.

Nicky, 19 Jun 2020Does 8 Pro has hear rate sensor?You must have an app to do so but yes the oneplus 8 pro should have a heart rate monitor

yeah very nice fone

makithaca, 25 Jun 2020I use OnePlus 8 Pro from April. I agree, it is a great smat... moreHas the display problem of this phone been solved?

samuel, 25 Jun 2020no its beter to buy NEW galaxy s10 (snapdragon ver) if you ... moreI use OnePlus 8 Pro from April. I agree, it is a great smatphone!!

• samuel

Ianik, 22 Jun 2020Better buy an old s10 than this phone. what do you think? no its beter to buy NEW galaxy s10 (snapdragon ver) if you on budget
if you not on budget buy this phone,,worth every peny
been using for months

I have the European version of OnePlus 8 Pro since 24/4/2020. My previous phones were Samsung S6, S8 and S9+. I really don't understand why you people keep telling bullshit about the OnePlus 8 Pro. Have a look at this ranking: https://www.antutu.com/en/ranking/rank1.htm

It is the 3rd fastest phone in the market for many weeks now. It has a great (not the best but great) camera, maybe the best screen with 120Hz, it is extremelly fast, it has fast wireless and cable charging, USB 3.1, it is waterproof, it has beautiful colors, great shape and takes updates reguarally. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?! And NO, my model doesn't have these screen problems.

• Donu

Ianik, 22 Jun 2020Better buy an old s10 than this phone. what do you think? Correct

• Ianik

Better buy an old s10 than this phone. what do you think?

Anonymous, 11 Jun 2020The display issue of green tint and black crushes not solve... moreDo u using this device??plz tell me
I have to know something

Ultimate Reviewer, 13 Jun 2020What nonsense. MKBH is literally black and is the most popu... moreSorry, but I NEVER watch any review from channels with a lot of subscribers. Just because it has a lot subscribers doesn't mean it's reputable.