OnePlus 8 Pro

OnePlus 8 Pro

TechTestPilot, 29 Jan 2020These are Qualcomm platforms. Not just CPU's. The modem to recei... moreInternet speed? I agree 4G is adequate?

Ok so with any phone from the HTC 10 onwards i have been able to get 275Mb on 4G, so i don't think i or anyone else would need anything more than that, my point is the chipsets already available offer everything you could need and more.

who in the UK would be selling this? What carrier?

Don't want to buy outright when i have a contract about to end.

What is actual screen size of oneplus 8 pro 6.65 or 6.5. Some websites quote it as 6.5.

Oneplus 8 pro screen size? 6.65 or 6.5?
Many websites quote it as 6.5

• dj

Kujtim Zymeri, 11 Feb 2020We will get that on king SONYnever. lol.

Anonymous, 26 Jan 2020Why snapdragon 855??? It is same like 7 pro no difference"Preliminary unofficial specifications" as mentioned because there are not any leaks about processor but it's definitely gonna be SD865

• Kujtim Zymeri

BigDisplay, 09 Feb 2020Hmmmmm no 865?We will get that on king SONY

• prd

What's the sar value?

• mb

120 Hz display very likely.

• Xik

BigDisplay, 09 Feb 2020Hmmmmm no 865?This isn't the official specs lol

Hmmmmm no 865?

• Exul

NeonHD, 24 Jan 2020That 8.8mm thickness tho. Better be a 5500mAh in there, or else ... moreWhat about with the addition of wireless charging?

• Ad5959

shabi, 08 Feb 2020The Oneplus 8 pro will have the Snapdragon 855+ Chipset, and wil... moreOp8 pro will have SD 865 chipset.

• shabi

Simply_Android, 07 Feb 2020The Oneplus 8 pro will have the Snapdragon 865 Chipset, and will... moreThe Oneplus 8 pro will have the Snapdragon 855+ Chipset, and will have a 120hz display

• Gsmarena update page

When will gsmarena update oneplus 8 pro page. Considering its going to snapdragon 865 not 855+.

• Simply_Android

The Oneplus 8 pro will have the Snapdragon 865 Chipset, and will have a 120hz display

• Aruaca49

The elimination of the pop-up selfie camera is a letdown. I love my One Plus 7 Pro 5G. The full screen look with no notch or hole punch is fantastic. I'll be keeping this one around for awhile.

it's gonna come with snapdragon 865 not 855+

• Suraj

3mm Jack is not their

I own the OnePlus 7 Pro. The lack of eye in the screen makes it so nice to look at. Selfies are stupid. The pop up camera is stable, but I never use it. After reading the starting prices for the OnePlus 8 variations, there is no way I'd buy one. Unfortunately OnePlus 7 Pro sold out. I'd suggest that phone over any 8 version coming out. The 8 is so overpriced, it no longer gives OnePlus any advantage over Apple or Samsung for what we seek as a flagship killer. OnePlus lost its way.