OnePlus 8 Pro

• Eye Notch
  • 39y
  • 26 Sep 2022

@Lido

During the first three months of usage, the OnePlus 8 Pro set at 60 Hz, dark theme, auto sync off, Google services disabled, gave me 11.5 hours of continuous non-stop 4G browsing (browsing excluded video sites [e.g. YouTube] and social media).

Ten months later, my OnePlus 8 Pro only gives me 5.75 hours of continuous non-stop 5G browsing.

I need to replace the battery, because 5.75 hours is a real pain.

• Aiy
    • 6p{
    • 23 Sep 2022

SAMSUNG FIRST, 14 Sep 2022Hi there can you please do let us know that is always one... moreYes it do

• Aiy
      • 6p{
      • 23 Sep 2022

60 Hz, dark theme, auto sync off, gives me full day battery with heavy usage. 120 Hz eats a lot of battery.

• L
        • Lido
        • 3xT
        • 20 Sep 2022

Anybody have used this phone on 60hz? How s the battery improvement with that. My s21plus on 60hz becomes a battery phone. I'm getting the op8pro as a second phone

steve., 10 Sep 2022after using oneplus 10 pro for a month, i just changed it f... moreHi there
          can you please do let us know that is always one display available on OnePlus8 Pro ???

after using oneplus 10 pro for a month, i just changed it for 8 pro. is crazy how this feels so much smoother and nicer to use, oneplus havent just made no improvement they have gone backwards

Anonymous, 01 Sep 2022Water resistance yes or no IP68 dust/water resistant

• ?
                • Dkr
                • 01 Sep 2022

Rednorvell , 23 Aug 2022Reset your mobile Water resistance yes or no

• Rednorvell
                  • XV6
                  • 23 Aug 2022

moca79, 20 Aug 2022I've got the version with 12G of RAM. Had it for about... moreReset your mobile

• m
                    • moca79
                    • JFk
                    • 20 Aug 2022

I've got the version with 12G of RAM. Had it for about 2 years now. Few complaints until about a few months ago when a major Android update was released. Pretty crappy experience since then.

It thinks my head is a finger and starts accepting input in the middle of a phone call. 'Do not disturb' is no longer silent and also seems to flash the screen really quickly now and then. The first time it happened in the middle of the night, I thought I was having some kind of an episode, as I kept seeing tiny flashes from the corner of my eye from time to time. If it's on speakerphone and the screen goes black, it won't turn it back on if I touch the screen so if I need to take a look at something in the middle of a call, I have to hang up. Although, now I think about it, maybe I should jut put it against my ear. It would probably wake up instantly and start opening random apps. Slack and Teams crap themselves from time to time now. Don't recall that happening before the update. The list goes on.

There are workarounds for most of the issues, but they don't exactly add to the experience and the fact that I haven't seen any improvement months after the update is pretty disappointing.

I'm not a complicated user. Just need my phone for calls, messaging, browsing and camera. No games, no apps other than work-related, don't listen music on it etc. In my view, the best phone is the one I don't have to think about. This not it anymore.

• M
                      • Martinmm1
                      • xtS
                      • 27 Jul 2022

Georgy, 15 Jul 2022I consider that the OnePlus 8 pro is one of the best phones... moreI think the camera position, that's just the down side apart from that the phone is wort every penny...

• G
                        • Georgy
                        • ILE
                        • 15 Jul 2022

I consider that the OnePlus 8 pro is one of the best phones I've ever had, even better than the Samsung galaxy but of course, nothing can be perfect. It has some downsides like the shape of the camera which makes me activate content involuntarily. The shape of the screen also makes it prone to break if it falls. It doesn't have a headphones jack, the battery runs out quicker but also charges faster than the galaxy. In general is a great phone, I am glad to choose it. I have had iPhone and other androids but the OnePlus 8pro is the better. It even has a better performance than his youngest brother, the One Plus 10pro.

Frank, 13 Jul 2022256GB RAM 12GB on aliexpress costs 434.58 dollars, about th... moreI intend to buy on aliexpress with the global rom... I can't get anything better for this price here in Brazil, despite being a smartphone from 2 years ago...

• F
                            • Frank
                            • 3Lp
                            • 13 Jul 2022

MaHaLoO, 13 Jul 2022This phone in 2022? for $450 worth it?? 256GB RAM 12GB on aliexpress costs 434.58 dollars, about the same as 128GB 8GB RAM, and on Amazon it also costs 256GB 8GB RAM, but it costs 875 dollars in Amazon shock! then the amazon is very expensive

• T
                              • TRoLLeR
                              • 3Lp
                              • 13 Jul 2022

MaHaLoO, 13 Jul 2022This phone in 2022? for $450 worth it?? and in the Amazon it costs $ 875 where is the logic?

This phone in 2022? for $450 worth it??

• ?
                                  • 0Zw
                                  • 21 Jun 2022

Salman03158232071, 14 Jun 2022If i go back to oxygen os 10, what colour filter camera wil... moreYou getting the last update Android 10 and is missing colour filter

• O
                                    • One plus 8 pro
                                    • 0Zw
                                    • 21 Jun 2022

Manizz, 02 Jun 2022i am looking to buy it however i am much worried about the ... moreWatch all day movie, but go buy another device with 3.5 jack this company have problems with update, you pay to have good phone and every time getting update destroy something from phone is getting down not up

• S
                                      • Salman03158232071
                                      • sUv
                                      • 14 Jun 2022

If i go back to oxygen os 10, what colour filter camera will work? Any easy way to open colour filter camera please suggest.

• Abuzar
                                        • up7
                                        • 04 Jun 2022

Flagship phone but lack a normal feature like IR blaster.
                                        Flagship for what??