OnePlus 8T gets hotfix for the video playback issue
The OnePlus 8T started receiving a new new OxygenOS version on December 29, but some reported that video playback would pause mysteriously after the update. A new version is rolling out now with a hotfix for this issue.
India is the first to get the new firmware, which has a version number 18.104.22.168. North America and Europe will get it soon as well (note: the European version is is 22.214.171.124).
Hotfix aside, the rest of the changelog is the same as the version from the end of December. Even the Security Patch stays on November 2020.
- Optimized the experience of full-screen gestures
- Increased fingerprint unlock success rates for faster unlock speed
- Newly added keyboard height adjustment where you can raise or hide the bottom shortcut bar for a better input experience (Go to Settings-System-Language & input-Keyboard height adjustment)
- Fixed the issue that the media player may pause abnormally
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.11
- Optimized the image quality on nightscape
- Fixed a small probability issue that photos don't display in the Gallery
- Fixed the issue that the WiFi connection failed in a specific situation
- Improved the stability of communication
OnePlus Store (---IN only)
- An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting members-only benefits, and shop for OnePlus products. (Please note that it can be uninstalled)
Theyr just taking a page out of Apples playbook lmao.
- 09 Jan 2021
Where can we download this last update on my one plus 8t I can't find it anywhere
- 08 Jan 2021
I have finally figured the Chinese phones business model. Cripple old phones so that your current customers buy the new models. In this case, the coming Oneplus 9/ pro. Install a custom ROM like pixel experience, carbon OS, Paranoid ROMs to circumven...
- 07 Jan 2021