OnePlus 8T gets OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 update with system and camera improvements
The new update improves the camera stability and optimizes the imaging effects for a better shooting experience. It also improves the system power consumption to reduce heating, and mistouch prevention for a better gaming experience.
Additionally, OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 fixes issues related to the Play Store and Status Bar. You can check out the full changelog of the update below for more details:
- Improved system power consumption performance to reduce heating
- Improved mis-touch prevention to offer a better gaming experience
- Optimized fluidity with some mainstream games to reduce lagging risks
- Optimized user experience with Alert Slider by adding toast messages when switching among the 3 modes
- Fixed the issue that the status bar kept hovering on the screen in landscape mode
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Optimized the imaging effect to bring you with better shooting experience
- Improved camera stability
- Optimized mobile network connection to improve the network intensity with signal
- Fixed the small probability issue with network interruption while playing games
OnePlus hasn't officially announced the rollout of OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 at the time of writing this, but it's safe to say that the update is currently only rolling to a limited number of users, and a broader rollout will commence in a few days.
- 24 Nov 2020
Hi there, does oneplus 8t international version works in australia?
- 12 Nov 2020
Oxygen 22.214.171.124 is only available for India KB05DA model 7-11 2020 . Other regions not yet IN: 126.96.36.199.KB05DA - India EU: 188.8.131.52.KB05BA - Europe NA: 184.108.40.206.KB05AA - US/Global Not recommend to update to different regions model. ...
- 10 Nov 2020
after OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 the battery is utilizing fast compare to previous OS version.