OnePlus 9

OnePlus 9

• Shubham

My charger is lost and want to buy a new one, but it is nowhere available... Please suggest me an alternative charger... I'm from India.. charger is not available on amazon, Flipkart and OnePlus store too....

• Vic

Worst camera after update. Going to sell very soon.

Op 9 available for 350 dollars is it worth it

Plastic frame? It is definitely a downgrade from OP 8... My OP 8 still behaves super well so no point in updating it.

I spent a long time thinking if I should buy OP 9. Here's what I have to say:

- Phone doesn't overheat, that was a software issue.
- Battery life is good compared to ultra fast charging speed. Still gets 5-6 SOT and charges in 25-30 min. Anyways, if you want the phone to last longer to 6-7 SOT, charge it with a 15-25 w charger.
- Phone isn't as simple to use as Samsung or Apple.
- Phone selfie camera isn't flagship.
- Phone is smooth as hell. Rarely ever lags.
- Overall, I think it's worth the money but definitely not better than Samsung or Apple.
- I think it is much smoother than the other Android phones and has good battery life compared to the 65 w charger.

Action.Pretty, 21 Feb 2022Hey, I.m using the 8t since Dec 2020 and it works better no... moreI can't agree more. 8T is perhaps the best in terms of durability, screen time, speed and a whole lot. I purchased mine in early 2021 and it's been phenomenal

It's available on Amazon and AliExpress for 530 dollars is it worth it ?
I have never had a OnePlus phone.

W, 09 Apr 2022Oneplus 9 or Pixel 6? Thoughts?pixel better camera.

• W

Oneplus 9 or Pixel 6? Thoughts?

I need a help, thing is i need to get my grandmother a phone which has a good camera and dosent cost much so could anyone recomend the best phones that are not very old models but are less than 150$

• Shamsul mohit

Very good device

• Mohan

Its a great device.

• Hasan

Tony1257, 26 Mar 2022Hi guys, I want to buy Oneplus 9. Please give me some r... moreUsing it for last 2 moths.Great value for money

Swifthand, 01 Apr 2022I wouldn't re-buy this phone (if that tells you anythi... moreHow much SOT do you get?

• Swifthand

I wouldn't re-buy this phone (if that tells you anything). My Samsung phone died after many years and I purchased a OnePlus 9 after watching a review on YouTube. This phone is a DOG. There isn't much I like about it except the charging speed and the way it holds a charge. It performed an update yesterday which made this "sucky" phone even "suckier!!!" Many of the basic functions don't work. The update was released without proper vetting. Don't buy this phone...IT SUCKS

Hi guys,

I want to buy Oneplus 9. Please give me some reviews about the battery life, screen on time, and software.

Thanks.

• Tony

Hi guys,

I want to buy Oneplus 9. I heard the pro version has crap battery life, and wondering what are the overall reviews of the non-pro version.

I have a Galaxy A31, and get 7-8 hours screen on time. When I use it in high brightness levels, it gets 6-7 hours. Been using it for 13 months and it is running strong.

What about Oneplus 9? Is it worth buying this phone?

mozes, 23 Mar 2022where you can find it for 250 USD? the lowest price i saw ... moreprob like refurbished

• mozes

where you can find it for 250 USD?
the lowest price i saw was on aliexpress (CN version) for about 435 USD (using coupon) couple of months ago.