OnePlus 9

OnePlus 9

• camp

subbu, 17 Apr 2021I moved from oneplus 5t to s21+ and I really started to lik... moretell me please first when 5t was released? i think by now some high end mid range phones can compete with 5T already in terms of camera, sound and screen

No OIS !! Buyer beware..

• Ki4N

bojned, 14 Apr 2021This phone is so not worth it compared to 8T. For a slightl... moreTnx you made me happy about my 8T

• subbu

Mr. Anonymous, 28 Mar 2021I've moved. So far I'm happy with my S21.I moved from oneplus 5t to s21+ and I really started to like samsung more than oneplus because of screen, sound and better camera. Oneplus started to give bad software, it slowed the phone and battery

• bojned

This phone is so not worth it compared to 8T. For a slightly faster CPU and wireless charging, they traded build quality, removed OIS camera and slapped 100e more to the price. Even design wise it's not great. Looks cheaper to me than the 8T.

• S

A, 11 Apr 2021But Samsung S21 is also plasticFrame is metal.

• A

Anonymous, 08 Apr 2021be aware and spread the word OnePlus 9 is plastic OIS-less... moreBut Samsung S21 is also plastic

Williams, 09 Apr 2021Does it make any significant differences?ColorOS has more features like Sidebar, Customization etc. OxygenOS is close to Stock Android.

• Williams

Amit Sujauddin, 24 Mar 2021In China, OnePlus 9 runs ColorOS, as Hydrogen OS has been r... moreDoes it make any significant differences?

Is the "Sony IMX598" better than IMX689 or is it comparatively inferior to the IMX689? Will iQOO 7's Primary Camera(IMX598) be able to match up to OnePlus 9(IMX689) ?

be aware and spread the word
OnePlus 9 is plastic OIS-less #scam
OnePlus is trying to ride Hassellblad PR hype wave and scam consumer

"Never Settle"

...unless it's a plastic frame

• Geo

It is disappointing at this price a main camera without OIS .

better buy poco f3 for half price this phone.

As far as xiaomi mi 11 pro is not global I will buy this phone! Nice, I love it

• Muneer

Does OnePlus 9 really have a plastic frame and OnePlus 9R have alu
minum frame

• T3chn0o0

Metal frame not Plastic

turqui, 03 Apr 2021I looked where you say and I did not get what was the joke,... moreso basically they claim it has "best in class cameras" when in reality it has the worst cameras in OnePlus's lineup. (technically its Hasselblad's fault, partnering up with them should have been red flag for OnePlus)

• turqui

beep bop boop, 31 Mar 2021guys i found a joke on OnePlus's website https://ww... moreI looked where you say and I did not get what was the joke, sorry.

AlexP, 28 Mar 2021I don't believe that people will move to samsung from ... moreI did. From OnePlus 3 to S9+. But I'm going back to the OnePlus family with 1+9.