OnePlus 9

OnePlus 9

should be very good value now that is down to $250 right? What other phone delivers snapdragon 888 with a very solid camera and battery for this price?

• Adri

LA, 17 Feb 2022As a 9 user - avoid it with your life.Why u saying?

I aquired the T mobile version le2117,New ,there's a lot of - feedback over this model , I wanted this model to play online games ,I "don't" take pictures constantly or email as my main way to communicate ,it's a phone, not a laptop ,or a nikon camera, from my understanding it's mostly a phone and designed to play games ,in the commecral the chick is playing pubg .The graphics are crazy alsome ,and oh ya it's plastic composite because theres a "Reverse Wireless Charging " feature, U can charge dead wireless headphones,other Phones/most wireless devices, I recommend if u by new tech ,read up on new devices if your going to spend 100dreds of dollars or repuees or euros

• Legitnesh

if i could pick between this and the nubia red magic 6r what would you recommend?

• Motaher

LA, 17 Feb 2022As a 9 user - avoid it with your life.As a user of OnePlus, they is just a lower grade phone producer

It's okay. I'm still waiting on Android 12
Some say it's good some say it's bad with the update.
I just at least want to try it with android 12 to make my own decision about it. Not sure If it's OnePlus or T-Mobile that's holding up the update. And it doesn't have all the features that it's supposed to have. X-pan and bitmoji AOD. Next time it's a pixel for sure!!

• Ahsan Ali

I purchased this phone to play pubg, but when you turn on mic in game all other media volume gets down, cannot hear fire or enemy steps :(
I tried with wired earphones and without any earphone..same result
Anyone know how to fix..?

• Shubham

InvaderMissy, 17 Feb 2022I don't even use the charger that came in the box. I u... moreCan you please provide the link to buy that. I am from India.

• Shubham

CMJ, 19 Feb 2022Get the charger from this link https://www.oneplus.com/ca_... moreI am from India and it is not in stock here. It is not available in the market too.

Udi, 16 Feb 2022Hi, I'm interested in trying my first oneplus phone... moreHey, I.m using the 8t since Dec 2020 and it works better now than when I got it. You would have a hard time in finding a phone that moves faster for the price I paid for this.

• CMJ

Shubham, 16 Feb 2022I have lost my charger of OnePlus 9 and it is not available... moreGet the charger from this link

• Udi

LA, 17 Feb 2022As a 9 user - avoid it with your life.Thank you.

• LA

Udi, 16 Feb 2022Hi, I'm interested in trying my first oneplus phone... moreAs a 9 user - avoid it with your life.

Shubham, 16 Feb 2022I have lost my charger of OnePlus 9 and it is not available... moreI don't even use the charger that came in the box. I use a wall charger with: Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology. They basically do the same as the one in the box but at a lower wattage. Much better on the battery than the high wattage warp charger.

Jiki, 23 Feb 2021A curved screen would've been better. Curved screen is just bad. Well, if you like curved screens a lot then go for the pro version!

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2021Charging pad has to be plugged in, so there isn't wire... moreThere is wireless charging!

Avery, 11 Mar 2021Yo, It does have 45W wireless charging. There will also be ... moreLol its 15W not 45

Niro, 28 Mar 2021Xiaomi mi 11 better than oneplus 9. Xiaomi mi 11 have 50w w... moreThe xiaomi 11 has no IP rating

T3chn0o0, 04 Apr 2021Metal frame not PlasticIt is plastic frame, not metal! Have you seen the reviews of OP 9?

• Udi

Hi,

I'm interested in trying my first oneplus phone. Coming from Samsung (S8 and S20). My questions is, from the following models which would be the most reliable and best to buy - 8T, 9R, 9, 9 Pro, Nord 2.

Thank you.