OnePlus 9

OnePlus 9

I had the phone and after a month, I've let go of it. I hated it. The build quality was great and very comfortable. However, the redish tinting of the display was annoying, the cameras over-process a lot, no OIS makes it impossible to take good photos in low light. Battery life was fairly good and performance was great. The one great side of this phone was that the BT audio was phenomenal.

• Smartphone

Which phone is best OnePlus 9 Vs Nord 2

• Likith

oneplus 9 it is water proof?

LOL no OIS , I am taking great pictures, but having some troubles with motion is true. HOWEVER NOT WITH $200-$300 USD MORE !!!!!! I got oneplus9, I like it.

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2021Useless. No OIS at this price. They are not including all 5... moreTry to use it first before you spit on! Everyone have bad opinion on this mobile, but actually is the best in the market! It's just a tool not a professional camera, if you need options as that, u can easily find other models and brands!

Useless. No OIS at this price. They are not including all 5G bands in India. No wireless charging specifically in India.

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2021Oneplus 9 or Oneplus 9 pro? Get the Oneplus 8 Pro (you save some money) or get a Pixel 6 Pro or iPhone 13 Pro. If you are low on money, get the Pixel 5, Nord 2, Samsung S21, Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5g or Poco F3.

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2021OIS??Unfotunately, it doesn’t have any OIS in any of its cameras.

Mrcrunch08, 08 Sep 2021This was a decent phone new although battery life always wa... moreThis comment is so fake lol, I agree that OnePlus dropped the ball with the throttling of performance, but to say it's slower than s9, lmao! SD888 is way too much overpowered for regular smartphone usage, so some throttling is understandable for apps that don't need that much, but they should have just left it as an option to the users rather than being so shady about it.

OIS??

• Levo

Oneplus 9 or Oneplus 9 pro?

• Ajay

Salman Alex, 13 Sep 2021I just bought this Oneplus 9 (12/256 China) device yesterda... moreI also just bought hope it may pass ny previous samsung s8plus which was tremendous in 4 years..

• Ginto dxb

See so much negatives about this phone ..I have been using it from last 02 months and so far no issues ..Brought it from Amazon UK and got in a week ..The camera is good ..performance is fast ..The price range in good and 03 years of software update

Salman Alex, 13 Sep 2021I just bought this Oneplus 9 (12/256 China) device yesterda... moreOneplus device in China not use OxygenOS, they use ColorOS.

I just bought this Oneplus 9 (12/256 China) device yesterday (12-Sep-21).
Hope It'll be a good journey with it :)

• schris14

Hello. Does the one plus 9 support reverse wireless charging?? If yes, which versions (I have read somethings about indian and chinese versions not supporting wireless charging and thus reverse wireless charging). Moreover, what is the average time it lasts without a charging and how is the camera??

• Mrcrunch08

This was a decent phone new although battery life always was subpar and after they throttled the phone it is now slower than my old galaxy S9 in chrome and other browsers. It is slower in every catagory now when compared to the OnePlus 8 I had before it. The plastic frame is a joke and being throttled to performance on par with a 4 year old plus phone is pathetic. OnePlus has been slow to remove the throttle or do anything about the terrible battery life. The Samsung s12 with a much smaller battery should not be out lasting this phone.

upgraded from my A50 to this, no regrets

• Dlo

Save your money, wish I had seen all the issues related to updates and I would have taken a pass. Accepted their update and my phone is garbage now. Telus and OnePlus blaming each other but in all fairness it was the update from OnePlus that the problem began. Support people are useless and I'm done with these people. Ordering my Google 6 today.