OnePlus 9RT 5G

OnePlus 9RT 5G

• Speedevs
  • Nu6
  • 25 Jan 2023

The problem with this phone is the battery fast issue , I got the oneplus 9rt dark version , just NOTE , your battery won't last more than 2 hours if your the kind of person that use "celluar data" on your phone .

In speed wise , it is fast , like very fast , can vouch for that , but in terms of battery , maybe like 2 - 3 hours , but in 30 minutes your phone is fully charge , and also the "Camera" , do not support "very close snapping" like if your finger is close to the camera , it will become blur , got to be like some distance to see the image clearly . so only Dis about this phone

Performance : GOOD (oxygen os 13)
Battery : MEH
Charging speed : insane 30 minutes ,and optimize charging available

• LBa
    • 15 Dec 2022

so my mom has this phone it is not that bad of a flagship although I am not a fan of the camera

• Ashikur Rahman
      • X{X
      • 14 Dec 2022

SREEJITH , 14 Oct 2022Is this device support wireless charger No.

• Accteezy
        • I@H
        • 16 Nov 2022

Is this color os or oxygen os, i think OnePlus 9 series are color os not oxygen os

I wanna see this released outside of China and India

• .
            • ...
            • KgV
            • 21 Oct 2022

does the 5g work in ph (globe)

Mobilenoob, 19 Jun 2022Should I get the oneplus 9RT or Should I look at Xiaomi 11T... moreI'm where you are now. I will be going with the OnePlus 9RT because its user interface is more refined. Xiaomi 11T Pro is great on the display and sound quality. But it feels like a brick in the hands.

..., 19 Oct 2022any phone can do thís. there is a bunch of very good launch... moreHonestly, I don't like launchers. I prefer the device as it is. Samsung's UI is superb. But I will be upgrading to the OnePlus 9RT because I don't fancy plastic phones.

• .
                  • ...
                  • KgV
                  • 19 Oct 2022

deewinc, 13 Oct 2022Can you change the black background on the App Drawer to so... moreany phone can do thís. there is a bunch of very good launchers out there like nova launcher which is the best and lawnchair.

• SREEJITH
                    • DkP
                    • 14 Oct 2022

Is this device support wireless charger

Can you change the black background on the App Drawer to something nice like wallpaper or may be a different color?

• J
                        • Jaber
                        • rxH
                        • 15 Sep 2022

It is worst phone i have ever used.

• V
                          • Vikks
                          • TS8
                          • 11 Sep 2022

Naren , 08 May 2022One plus 9RT google dialer having issues. During incoming c... moreI am also facing same issue

• K
                            • Kingstone
                            • N6v
                            • 07 Sep 2022

Is there anyone get last security update for August
                            My last update where android 12.1

• Dkq
                              • 16 Aug 2022

Nice phone for performance and photos and gaming

• I
                                • Ibnahoo
                                • rsk
                                • 16 Aug 2022

Mobilenoob, 19 Jun 2022Should I get the oneplus 9RT or Should I look at Xiaomi 11T... moreI have great experience with Oxygen OS.. On the contrary, I used xiaomi three times.. Two of which withough success.. For the xiaomi 11t pro, I wouldn't compare it with Oxygen OS.. I hardly managed to tame my Xiaomi 11T.. but I'm not very happy.. I think MIUI does not respond equally to Snapdragon and MediaTek. Besides, hardware in ONEPLUS is more advanced.

• Sumon1203
                                  • uW4
                                  • 29 Jul 2022

Oneplus 9RT or Xiaomi 12x or Samsung Galaxy A52s?!

• XWs
                                    • 22 Jul 2022

Anonymous, 20 Jul 2022should I get this phone or pixel 6? keeping in mind I�... moreIn my usage (because I using 9 pro and my cousin in using 9rt) you should go for the pixel 6 / 6 pro with more customisation and a first class camera system so you should get the Google pixel 6 / 6 pro.

• gXp
                                      • 20 Jul 2022

should I get this phone or pixel 6?

keeping in mind I'm handy with modding my phones. I know 9rt has almost no custom support whereas pixel has degoogled rom like Graphene

though I think 9rt can accept gsi or maybe treble roms?

• g35
                                        • 18 Jul 2022

vivek, 28 May 2022I have been using one plus 9RT (256gb 12gb ram variant) for... moreSomebody told me that, in 9rt there is a problem with video calling on whatsapp or massenger. Is it true?