OnePlus Nord CE 5G
- Kujtim Zymeri
- 7 hours ago
Anonymous, 04 Oct 2022Can I Buy This Phone Or Xperia 10iii???For sure Xperia will be the best choice.
- 15 Nov 2022
Worst phone I've ever brought. Literally fell apart within less than a year, screen came off. It's slow and laggy a lot of the time and not worth the investment. The OS is flawed at best too.
- 09 Nov 2022
dont go for os 12 its all over bugs and issues
- 09 Nov 2022
Hanuma, 29 Oct 2022I updated my software to os 12 version. Now sound is decreased yes bro and also my fringerprint dosent work
- tani oruvan
- 04 Nov 2022
Hanuma, 29 Oct 2022I updated my software to os 12 version. Now sound is decreased don't update your phone to android 12. because recently I update my phone it performs very slowly and takes a long time complete charge.
- 29 Oct 2022
Anonymous, 04 Oct 2022Can I Buy This Phone Or Xperia 10iii???Pls don't go 4 this...
- 29 Oct 2022
I updated my software to os 12 version. Now sound is decreased
- 04 Oct 2022
Can I Buy This Phone Or Xperia 10iii???
- 21 Sep 2022
- 02 Sep 2022
- 21 Aug 2022
When will android 12 come to eb2103 I'm still on Android 11
- 20 Aug 2022
Barely used Nord CE 5G for $150 or OnePlus 6 with scratched back but new battery for $80 ?
What about cameras Nord cannot record 4k60
- 30 Jul 2022
I FEEL SO RIPPED OFF ON MY BORD CE AFTER MY 5T WAS SO GOOD
Where do I start listing my issues with this pile of junk?
1) 5g keeps switching to 4g. Even then it's slow and laggy, often freezing so I have to reboot.
2) Constantly overheating and I have to hold it in front of my hair con to get it to work at all.
Help page one oneplus site as advised me not to use it while charging not to use it took for too long and generally not to use it to let in cool down.
3) battery only stays charged above 20% for a few hours even if I leave it on all night charging.
4) walking to the Alexa nice to find the phone wilden completely and i can't see anything. I only managed to turn it I'm at all because I remember where the buttons were to up the brightness.
5) there is no indicator that your phone is on charge or if you have notification the old one had a different colour for whatever was it was trying to tell you.
6) there is no separate silent / airplane switch that there was the 5T.
7) everytime it switches off 5G I have to go to the dial screen enter star hash star hash 36-46 hash star hash star it sure it uses the correct network configuration.
It then works on 5G for a short while before deciding it doesn't like it and goes back to 4G.
ILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ONE PLUS PHONE.
THEYVE LOST ME AS A COSTUMER AND I HOPE OTHERS READING THIS REVIEW DONT BUY ONE EITHER
- 28 Jul 2022
maiko, 13 Jul 2022Same question here. Literally stuck between them. Nord if you want an overall good experience. Realme has some better features but it might lag occasionally
- 25 Jul 2022
Dave G, 15 Jul 2022Is this phone waterproof? No
- Dave G
- 15 Jul 2022
Is this phone waterproof?
- 13 Jul 2022
West4116, 11 Jul 2022Oneplus Nord CE 5G or Realme GT Master Edition ?! Same question here.
Literally stuck between them.
- 11 Jul 2022
Oneplus Nord CE 5G or Realme GT Master Edition ?!
- 21 Jun 2022
Not great, not bad. Just an average phone with some good features and some bad ones. I have to take photos on "Pro mode" because some photos end up being blurry even without using zoom. With pro mode photos come out with better quality and much better options to make photos look good.
Calendar sucks so bad, because it doesn't give good look at it. Phone gets laggy while going through photos. Needs an external memory card slot... Great thing is that you can still play pretty good some games, but sometimes phone overheats and has to shut some apps down and reduce the brightness.
I'd say it is a ok phone for its price range. Good for someone who wants to use phone simply, but if you like to take photos with "easy settings" or without having to adjust so much of anything, don't buy this.
Have to say I'm going back to using my old phone.