OnePlus Nord CE 5G

OnePlus Nord CE 5G

Ismail, 21 Jan 2022Nokia x20 cost more for what it is. Same as Galaxy A52Nokia X20 is crap value. A52s costs the same, yet offers 120Hz Oled over 60Hz Lcd, and 778G over 480, and bigger battery and faster charging.

Ayaz, 17 Jan 2022Shame on OnePlus for throwing this kind of useless phone. I... moreCan you compare Nord Ce to Nokia X20? Are the screens different, and the cameras, performance and battery.

Pnair85, 30 Dec 2021My friend, there is no need to install such kind of tuning ... moreI am going to cautious here, otherwise a fanboy will clash with me.
You are ABLE to use a 65W charger on the Nord Ce, however it will only charge at a maximum of 30W.

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2021In my country, it costs the same price as Mi 11 lite 5G whi... moreDepends on what you prefer. Mi 11 Lite 5G has a slimmer and lighter body, while Nord has cleaner software.

• Aka

GSMARENA please mention the camera sensor used in the smartphones

• Ismail

Ayaz, 17 Jan 2022Shame on OnePlus for throwing this kind of useless phone. I... moreNokia x20 cost more for what it is. Same as Galaxy A52

• Ayaz

Shame on OnePlus for throwing this kind of useless phone. I hate OP now. It’s screen its camera and what not is of the most worst parts that I have ever used. I threw it within a week and bought Nokia x20 l. At least Nokia doesn’t claim to be best and they provide what the write on papers. OP is a shitty scam and nothing else.

• Idk

Anyone know if there is pwm/screen flickering above 40% brightness. According to notebookcheck review it says there is of 90hz but the information isnt clear coz if its true it sounds pretty bad

• Bro34

I have it and love it but the frame started creaking when lightly squeezed...really annoying. Is it enough of a reason to be able to return it to amazon in the first month of use?

Shame on OnePlus for providing such laggy ui...in the name of oxygen os.

• Co

Dun, 04 Jan 2022BAD BAD BAD!!! Do not buy this phone! Issue 1: Phone keeps... moreReally?
Same as Nord 2

• Dun

BAD BAD BAD!!! Do not buy this phone!
Issue 1: Phone keeps turning off when playing audio on Whatsapp or IG. Upgraded software and after waiting it out, the truning off issue stopped.
Issue 2: Overheating. Phone heats up on the most basic of use..social meaid apps and browser. Even displays the temperature notification.
Issue 3: Worst battery ever! phone drains even when turned off!! I swear I charged it to 100% and did not turn it on just to test. A day later i tried to turn it on and nothing.

Richard, 31 Oct 2021Just bought this CE 5G phone a month ago. My opinion: -Chi... morePhone heating issues are common with all the smartphones. Avoid using your phone while charging and also remove the phone cover or case when charging.

Gino76ph, 24 Oct 2021Recently bought a Nord CE 5G but have yet to set it up. I w... moreMy friend, there is no need to install such kind of tuning apps. There is enough sound on this device. If you really want to hear good sound output then use Bluetooth speakers or home theater use aux cable. What would you expect with a 3 cm sized sound component deliver you the 100 w output.

Jack, 22 Dec 2021Does this phone has builtin wireless charging receiver??????nope.

• Jack

Does this phone has builtin wireless charging receiver??????

• wiswis

Dont buy this phoneo!!! it has an issue on its chipset that makes him restart many times every day. So annoying!!!! Im using it since two months and was tried to avoid sending it back for repair, but helaas, I will have to do it because it can not be used like that.
Really upset with onePlus.
Search the forums and you will hear more stories about this issue.

• Rosh

Is this phone support only one 5g band or will it be possible to unlock some 5g bands in future? I am planning to buy this phone. Please reply. Thanks in advance.

• Rick

I bought it today 26.11.2021 on black friday sale, price 199 €, blue model 8/128 memory.