OnePlus One

OnePlus One

• tahhhboiii

PwndByAChick, 28 Jul 2020They say that this phone will get Android 10 with lineageos 17.1 Yes, lineagos 17.1 has been released for this phone.

They say that this phone will get Android 10 with lineageos 17.1

• shaan

i have this mobile from when it was launched my dad was angry and he throw the pone off the window its half screen(display) is not working therefore i use it and even i play pubg lite in it its a god gift

Slater1133, 06 Jul 2020Great phone, have 2 still running great since '14. Bat... moreNone service center near me.. My luck!

Great phone, have 2 still running great since '14. Battery life down to 70%...

Where can I get OEM battery, not 3rd party ones tried they're crap.

Anyone has I'll pay, send me!

• Baluijk

From 2015 April 14 - till date, OnePlus One going to strong, but I had to change batteries a couple of times. No other issues. Love it.

• pal9

OnePlus one is the first and last flagship killer phone with 22000 INR price gsmarena mention mono speaker but actually it has dual Stero speakers in bottom which are rare in this time...1501 likes means it was really a best smartphone at that time with iPhone 6 debut, i have installed havoc os official Android 10 rom in it and it is battery efficient rom with lot of good features...

• Dewan

FreemanLV, 09 May 20205 full year using Oneplus One. Still using when driving as ... moreStarted with OnePlus one and now oneplus 7t pro McLaren but still I kept the OnePlus one which is running smooth as brand new .only the battery went down .

• FreemanLV

5 full year using Oneplus One. Still using when driving as GPS , browsing, music.
Few months ago got complaints about call quality... Thats about it...

I wont be buying a new smartphone... Ever. Wasting too much time on oneplus one...

NT, 02 May 2020Six years using this, no ROMs, only now having the first pr... morePut LineageOS or better CarbonROM and you'd be fine

• Mayur

FREEMANLV, 22 Apr 2020NEVER HICKUPS, NEVER RESTARTS. I never play games and n... moreStill playing pubg on it.. it doesn't goes down pn performance

• NT

Six years using this, no ROMs, only now having the first problems. Out of coverage most of the times, despiste receiving SMS. Wifi ok, network ok, problems only with calls.

• FREEMANLV

Kathy, 22 Apr 2020I'm also still using my OnePlus One. Over 5 years now, sti... moreNEVER HICKUPS, NEVER RESTARTS.

I never play games and no heavy software. Only browse and social media apps.

• Kathy

Anonymous, 15 Apr 2020Still happily using my OPO I'm also still using my OnePlus One. Over 5 years now, still on CyanogenMod. Just now starting to have hiccups.

Still happily using my OPO

• Sbhajband

Use linageOs 17.1 Rom it gives Onplus one a new life. With faster and smooth is android 10

• Rohit

Bro, 04 Mar 2020You will need to install a custom ROM, i recommend Lineage ... moreIs Lineage 16 os support WiFI calling feature

• Afsin

Santu, 24 Feb 2020How to install android 10 on this phone model one plus 1Use a custom Rom like havoc os

• Bro

Santu, 24 Feb 2020How to install android 10 on this phone model one plus 1You will need to install a custom ROM, i recommend Lineage OS since is similar to the cyanogen it has. I used this guide to update mine, hope it helps

• Virgin

Deeepak Tanwar, 09 Apr 2019One plus one mobile has the MHL function ? try Network reset setting