OnePlus One

OnePlus One

Got it in May, 2015. My second smartphone in life. 6 beautiful years. Have problem with storage space; although i have used only 5 GB of 64 GB, storage shows full. Some bug that can only been fixed by factory reset. But battery isnt reliable any more so I was forced to buy a new phone. After 2 years of constant searching and endless reviews somehow I made a decision and went for Motorola G100. Wanted a LCD, cleaner OS and a slower charging; OnePlus only had N200 but with slow processor and terrible cameras. G100 has a HUGE shoes to fill and it probably wont. I will not throw my OnePlus One; will still use it as a backup.

How to close live offscreen video games

• Bloodless

It's hell of a phone :) I love it. Still using it as main device. Lineage OS 18.1 (Android 11) works smooth. Only the camera is weak for 2021.

• Gargamel

Jess, 27 Jun 2021My dad bought One plus one in 2015 September. He passed awa... moreSoryy for your loss brother.
Take care

• Jess

My dad bought One plus one in 2015 September. He passed away in 2016. Before he passed away he told my mother to pass this phone to me. I was 16yrs then.
It's 6yrs today and I'm using the same phone. I have an emotional connect and the fact that this phone has been my first phone and continuing to be makes me not wanna replace it. This phone has features that has surpassed great phones released much later. The only issue I faced was battery life. Apart from it, I love it, it's too good and I would do anything to keep it safe with me:)

• Crowbar

I have this phone based on an invitation since October 2014. It is one of the best phones I ever owned, maybe a bit better than the Nexus series.
The only bad part about it (and Android phones in general) is the horrific OEM support.
With Cyanogen OS and after that Lineage OS I was able to keep the phone current and it is still very responsive.
I decided to stop updating it at Android 10, but that is still 5 releases later than what OnePlus provided.
I think this is the only real advantage Apple has over any Android phone: that you need to tinker with the phone to keep it updated.

• Dyqan.Taxi

Very good phone

If you are interested can flash lineageos 18.1 android 11 on this phone using it and working great

• ankit

using it as secondary standby phone. Still going good after 5 years. Battery needs replacement. Running on LOS 17.1.

• UserAndDev

Very good specs, very cheap build quality, Like very very cheap build quality.

AnonD-821125, 08 Feb 2021you're not making any sense, garbage or not it's ... moreNo actually it isn't.

joe nodden, 29 Jan 2021Idk why you posted that 3 times but you really should say f... moreyou're not making any sense, garbage or not it's still 5nm

ASUSBOY9823, 30 Jan 2021What about the snapdragon 888What do you think I was referring to.

joe nodden, 29 Jan 2021Idk why you posted that 3 times but you really should say f... moreWhat about the snapdragon 888

joe nodden, 29 Jan 2021Idk why you posted that 3 times but you really should say f... moreI did it one time idk why the post repeat by it self

ASUSBOY9823, 27 Jan 2021See how phones have improve from 28nm to 5nmIdk why you posted that 3 times but you really should say from 28nm to 7nm instead. The "5nm" architecture Samsung uses really is garbage.

See how phones have improve from 28nm to 5nm

bruh moment, 16 Dec 2020So the 2? oneplus 1 is 2XD

• Sbhajband

Its 2021 and i am using OnePlus One as new as 2014. No hitting issue no camera issue and the battary.. Battary backup is normal.
The great mobile. Running custom ROM LinageOs 17.1 known as Android 10.