OnePlus One

OnePlus One

So much to love about this phone. Bought two new, mine was used harder, my wife's less so (still mint). But, the fact is it still works great. Not really slow, great phone, still.

Deeepak Tanwar, 09 Apr 2019One plus one mobile has the MHL function ? No

• Deeepak Tanwar

One plus one mobile has the MHL function ?

• rashed

recently i often find there is no network in my phone for some time, some of my friends complaints for not reachable to my Mobile, is there any solution in settings

Guest, 17 Dec 2018My one plus One mobile is getting Heated since last few days . A... moreYou can use Jio sim by installing jio4gvoice app for calling.

• jitendra

Please visit nearby you OnePlus service center and change your battery, than it will work well.
When battery capacity lost after using phone, than we need to replace the battery for better performance and for better battery backup.

• Guest

My one plus One mobile is getting Heated since last few days . Approx 10 days ,
can i know the reason as to why. also can i use a Jio sim . right now i am using BSNL .

• Adrian

I'm still using my OnePlus One, I've had it since 2014. It's the only smartphone I have ever owned. I have never put a case on it, and it has sustained countless drops and impacts on surfaces ranging from hardwood to concrete and pavement. There are literally small chunks missing from the body and frame, yet the functionality has not been compromised at all, and the screen is fine; no cracks or scratches.

This is a great phone, and while eventually I will be forced to replace it, what's interesting is that the high-end phones coming out today quite literally seem as if they have been purposefully designed to shatter on impact when dropped.

• Reliability Plus

I had my One Plus One stolen whilst overseas, in 2.5 years of ownership it never had a single issue, I wish I could buy another one just the same. Totally reliable phone.

• jekankermoeder

1+, 07 Oct 2018Are we getting a Pie update? This article says so!!! https://in... moreJust use custom rom from XDA forum

1+, 07 Oct 2018Are we getting a Pie update? This article says so!!! https://in... moreI Don't think so that we users of OPO will get the latest OS update. Coz Cyanogen MOD is revoked the update after MOD 13.1. How it is possible. And the link of article was not available on site.

• sjorsiejt

1+, 07 Oct 2018Are we getting a Pie update? This article says so!!! https://in... moreJust use custom rom to flash pie 9.0

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2018Can we use jio simJio use me ???

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2018Can we use jio simObviously...

oneplusfan, 10 Aug 2018Sorry, but you're wrong. Running Android 8.0 (Lineage OS) on One... moreI am also still using it for the last 4 years. About 3-4 months ago it started to get really hot while gaming, even while browsing the interweb. I have Cyanogen 14.1 on it, Android 7.1.1. Tried Lineage too, it got even hotter + apps started dieing on me. So I switched back to Cyanogen. Any ideas what the hell is going on, why does the phone heat up this much?

Cheers!

Can we use jio sim

• KP

Pal0009, 27 Apr 2018I have oneplus one and not need to dash charger however it's ori... moreSame here

• oneplusfan

Gaurav Big G, 02 Aug 2018One plus one is too old for 2018 better to buy new One us 6.Sorry, but you're wrong. Running Android 8.0 (Lineage OS) on Oneplus One. Replaced battery few months ago (10 euros spent on that). No problems whatsoever. Of course it doesn't have 4 selfie cameras, but I can live with that.

I have had this phone for 4 years and it is still working fine! Well done OnePlus!