OnePlus One

OnePlus One

I have had this phone for 4 years and it is still working fine! Well done OnePlus!

One plus one is too old for 2018 better to buy new One us 6.

• Dishank

I want make volty phone ....what can I do???

• OMG

wan jz, 06 Jun 2018can play pubg mobile and support high graphic ? i can play pubg mobile full hd

Fayaboy , 06 Jun 2018Battery life is excellent...can play pubg mobile and support high graphic ?

can play pubg mobile ? and support high graphic ?

• Fayaboy

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2018How is the battery life bro?Battery life is excellent...

Fayaboy, 03 Jun 2018Try resurrection remix 8.1 its awesome i am using it nowHow is the battery life bro?

• Fayaboy

Pal0009, 26 May 2018I tried AOSP ROM Oreo 8.1 based but it has some WiFi issue and n... moreTry resurrection remix 8.1 its awesome i am using it now

• fayaboy

To be honest Oneplus one is a very well built device. Of all the phones i bought in the last 4 years it is the only one that has survived. The rest either boot looped or didn't just make it.

• Pal0009

I tried AOSP ROM Oreo 8.1 based but it has some WiFi issue and not better than management profile like lineage is.

• Nil

JEA, 02 Nov 2017I have had the OP One for almost 3 years and my wife has an iden... moreHey man, how do I upgrade my android version on OPO 64GB?
It is still going good after 3 years, except that I have to charge it often...

• coon

jaki, 16 Apr 2018After 3 years usage: It has a worse camera than samsung s2. Voi... moreI had loads of issues with mine and installed LineageOS. No more issues, security patches are applied on a regular basis and I am happy.

• Pal0009

I have oneplus one and not need to dash charger however it's original charger is too slow but I try my xiaomi charger and now it charge my phone 5% to 100% in just an hour completely.

• jaki

After 3 years usage:
It has a worse camera than samsung s2. Voice call is not good enough. It discards the field strength and can only be restored by rebooting.

• ADZ

Where can I buy One Plus One replacement battery and back cover?

AnonD-711492, 27 Mar 2018Hi! Would it be wise to buy this in 2018? I can't afford the new... moreIf you have a pc and learn a little about custom roms, jernels, root and how to install them on this phone then yes. Damir Franc has a great in depth video on the one plus one from late 2017 and the information holds up.

taramtam, 29 Mar 2018Sure, this phone runs great ! I dont have much of trouble handli... moreThat's not a problem. Once it don't melt my hand like my G4 does on a daily basis then I'm cool. Thanks for responding. Where did you get your phone btw?

Nihal, 29 Mar 2018It's a really good phone at a great price. Everything is great a... moreThanks so much! I'm grateful. Once it last me and this phone is a beast! I really can't wait to own one.