OnePlus One

OnePlus One

• Santu

How to install android 10 on this phone model one plus 1

• Prav

Adrian, 17 Dec 2018I'm still using my OnePlus One, I've had it since 2014. It'... moreNothing special about this phone. Worked average for about 2 years and then all off a sudden stopped working. Factory reset did not work and had to throw it away. Worth it if you are rich and can buy a new phone every year but not for people who want a reliable phone that lasts long.

• jan

I'm running LineageOS 17 / Android 10 on this "old boy".

• elialitem

Jimmyjames, 09 Feb 2020Yep, purchased this for my son 2015 and he's gone thru 3 ph... moreI am using it everyday as my car GPS, got Android 10 installed on it. Honestly works like a charm.

Yep, purchased this for my son 2015 and he's gone thru 3 phones since then. His hand me down is working for me just fine. Great battery life but not all apps work on this old boy OS.

IT IS NOW FEBRUARY 7th, 2020. I bought two OnePlus One phones USED in late 2015 from a couple who just had to always have the latest tech toy that came out. Both phones were about 1 yr old at the time
Both Ones are still working like brand NEW! The battery life for both lasts better than 10 hrs with regular use, which is pretty steady with emails and browser use for business and personal time.
No issues with hardware or software. Screens have stayed scratch-free.
I look every so often at offerings tossed my way and come away every time saying, "why should I replace these great phones and pay more for next to no improvements?"
Second best decision I ever made, after asking my wife to marry me.
She didn't settle and why should I? Oh and by the way, that couple I bought the phones from....they divorced after going into debt. Lessons learned by them?? Doubtful.

• Nick

It's 2020 and I'm still using this phone bought brand new beginning of 2015. The volume rocker stopped working after some water got to the phone. The battery lasts an hour with active use, six hours in standby (have to keep a portable battery handy), otherwise can't complain! I'm going to miss the high friction sandstone back plate the most when I finally upgrade!

• Rocket One

Great phone. Still have two bought new - going strong with original batteries

• Cheapie

I brought this phone in September 2014, it's still going strong 5 years on. BUT the original battery is long been dead, I swap out the batteries myself with ones I get online for $20. They last another year or so.
And the power button has stopped working, to turn on the phone I hold down the volume button and plug in USB, then do a restart. Will keep using this phone till it dies, then buy latest phone

Durable phone. I bought this 4 years ago, just before the plus 2 came out. My mom adopted it as I wanted to play more intensive games on my phone, which I can now still do on the oneplus 5. My mom had to replace the screen, because she dropped it, but software wise it is still allowing most apps to be downloaded and working. For a four year old phone this day and age, that's impressive.

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2019how many bit 32 or 64? It's a 32 bit processor

I traded for this phone and gave up a iPhone 6 plus in the deal. I had NO regrets. My biggest regret was the wash out of color that oneplus caused on photos. I had this phone for 6 months before I switched bacck to the Note 4. This was a great phone, great camera and awesome battery life. I actually wish I still had it tbh.

how many bit 32 or 64?

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2019So much to love about this phone. Bought two new, mine was ... morewhere did u buy it?

So much to love about this phone. Bought two new, mine was used harder, my wife's less so (still mint). But, the fact is it still works great. Not really slow, great phone, still.

Deeepak Tanwar, 09 Apr 2019One plus one mobile has the MHL function ? No

• Deeepak Tanwar

One plus one mobile has the MHL function ?

• rashed

recently i often find there is no network in my phone for some time, some of my friends complaints for not reachable to my Mobile, is there any solution in settings

Guest, 17 Dec 2018My one plus One mobile is getting Heated since last few day... moreYou can use Jio sim by installing jio4gvoice app for calling.

• jitendra

Please visit nearby you OnePlus service center and change your battery, than it will work well.
When battery capacity lost after using phone, than we need to replace the battery for better performance and for better battery backup.