OnePlus One

OnePlus One

• Dishank

I want make volty phone ....what can I do???

• OMG

wan jz, 06 Jun 2018can play pubg mobile and support high graphic ? i can play pubg mobile full hd

Fayaboy , 06 Jun 2018Battery life is excellent...can play pubg mobile and support high graphic ?

can play pubg mobile ? and support high graphic ?

• Fayaboy

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2018How is the battery life bro?Battery life is excellent...

Fayaboy, 03 Jun 2018Try resurrection remix 8.1 its awesome i am using it nowHow is the battery life bro?

• Fayaboy

Pal0009, 26 May 2018I tried AOSP ROM Oreo 8.1 based but it has some WiFi issue and n... moreTry resurrection remix 8.1 its awesome i am using it now

• fayaboy

To be honest Oneplus one is a very well built device. Of all the phones i bought in the last 4 years it is the only one that has survived. The rest either boot looped or didn't just make it.

• Pal0009

I tried AOSP ROM Oreo 8.1 based but it has some WiFi issue and not better than management profile like lineage is.

• Nil

JEA, 02 Nov 2017I have had the OP One for almost 3 years and my wife has an iden... moreHey man, how do I upgrade my android version on OPO 64GB?
It is still going good after 3 years, except that I have to charge it often...

• coon

jaki, 16 Apr 2018After 3 years usage: It has a worse camera than samsung s2. Voi... moreI had loads of issues with mine and installed LineageOS. No more issues, security patches are applied on a regular basis and I am happy.

• Pal0009

I have oneplus one and not need to dash charger however it's original charger is too slow but I try my xiaomi charger and now it charge my phone 5% to 100% in just an hour completely.

• jaki

After 3 years usage:
It has a worse camera than samsung s2. Voice call is not good enough. It discards the field strength and can only be restored by rebooting.

• ADZ

Where can I buy One Plus One replacement battery and back cover?

AnonD-711492, 27 Mar 2018Hi! Would it be wise to buy this in 2018? I can't afford the new... moreIf you have a pc and learn a little about custom roms, jernels, root and how to install them on this phone then yes. Damir Franc has a great in depth video on the one plus one from late 2017 and the information holds up.

taramtam, 29 Mar 2018Sure, this phone runs great ! I dont have much of trouble handli... moreThat's not a problem. Once it don't melt my hand like my G4 does on a daily basis then I'm cool. Thanks for responding. Where did you get your phone btw?

Nihal, 29 Mar 2018It's a really good phone at a great price. Everything is great a... moreThanks so much! I'm grateful. Once it last me and this phone is a beast! I really can't wait to own one.

• taramtam

AnonD-711492, 27 Mar 2018Hi! Would it be wise to buy this in 2018? I can't afford the new... moreSure, this phone runs great ! I dont have much of trouble handling many app at the same time, it sometimes get hot, but this is it.

• Nihal

AnonD-711492, 27 Mar 2018Hi! Would it be wise to buy this in 2018? I can't afford the new... moreIt's a really good phone at a great price. Everything is great about this phone. The specifications are amazing, but one thing to consider is that the CyanogenMod on which this phone is based is no longer providing any updates. Though this phone really amazing. Even in 2018 you won't regret buying it. I have my oneplus one and will be using for next two years. This phone is that good.