OnePlus X

OnePlus X

• Harshu

Harsh, 04 Feb 2016Which is better one plus x or lenovo vibe x3? Which one should i buy?Don't buy any product of lenovo its feature are fake like k3 note has 2 GB ram but running like 1 GB I see sum lag in gaming any GTA game is not running I am k3 note that's why

• Frank

Better than iphone, same as galaxy, great quality, appearance and features and the price is the best $250

• AVNISH

its the worst quality phone ....bad camera and hangs too much frequently..........................
plz do not take this phone!!!!!

MY QUES ABOUT 1+X
1. is the camera is better than j7
2. HOW IS SPEAKER
loud or average
3. the battery...how long it last at heauy use
4. IS J7 BETTER OR THIS prices are same

• jim

i jst orderd ths n hope battery wont b an issue coz its not removable...can ny1 giv thr opinion abt battery backup.

• Kcvg

Hi. Can I use this on the Philippines in terms of connectivity? And which is better? This or the samsung galaxy j5.

• sTRANGER

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2016A beauty without an NFC is like a good looking girl but can't pl... moreNothing like a girl. It's a Mobile phone!!!

• sanim

premium design and material, slim, light, excellent display even in sunlight, smooth and snappy os exp, no lag at all, rear and selfie camera is better than my iphone 6 in my opinion, and best of all>> price.. well done 1+1,going to be my daily phn over iphone 6. ^_^

AnonD-500128, 12 Feb 2016some one can help me ...whenever i press menu button then it aut... morePlease change ur settings

A beauty without an NFC is like a good looking girl but can't please you.

AnonD-500128, 12 Feb 2016some one can help me ...whenever i press menu button then it aut... moreDeactivate hide search bar

• Shinigami-sama

Im worred with my final decision about to buy this smartphone, i read so many opinions about problems with this terminal, but my question is if i buy it via amazon and the experiences with issues is the same, is there a choice for flashing and no have problems after that?

some one can help me ...whenever i press menu button then it automatically goes to last watched apps......i am not able to see my apps with menu button....how can it solve it....

• hmmm

Sebstin, 11 Feb 2016where did u buy and where did u return?. Is this returning proce... moreyes...

• Rko

Sujit., 01 Jan 2016Thinking to buy this phone but i need invitation. Is this good,... moreYeah phone is excellent

• Sebstin

AC, 10 Feb 2016I used the phone for 4 days and had to face a lot of problems.. ... morewhere did u buy and where did u return?. Is this returning process very easy?

Camera quality is not satisfying. Flash timing doesn't work properly and will create white blur image.

• Rohan

Camera quality is not satisfying. Flash timing doesn't work properly and you will see white blur image.

• Yoki

-Good phone to buy
-Gives you a i-phone look and feel
-Performance is too good
-Go for the white color

• AC

I used the phone for 4 days and had to face a lot of problems.. the camera quality is just bad and the autofocus doesnt work properly..the oxygen os has alot of bugs and no gallery option is available. Eventually had to return the phone