Oppo A12e

• B
  • Bruh
  • K5g
  • 30 Mar 2022

Precious, 09 Feb 2022I have difficulties in charging this phone. When i first ch... moreMaybe your unit's battery is defective. Why don't you take out into your nearest Oppo service center for them to check it out.

• P
    • Precious
    • 7Xd
    • 09 Feb 2022

I have difficulties in charging this phone. When i first charged this, instead the battery will increased, it turns out to lower the bat percentage. I have bought several times of charger, i thought the charger cable is the problem. But sad to say, nothings improved. I lost a lot of money for the charger for this phone. I regreted of my choice to buy this phone. It gives me more stressed. 😢😵

• Ronnie
      • I@H
      • 06 Feb 2022

My phone is OPPO a12e and I notice that all my siblings phone have expert mode in their camera but Oppo a12e not have. Oppo a12e good for camera only not for basic photography like night camera.

• sUS
        • 27 Jan 2022

Just buy another phone that is have same price because this phone is no update

• Ruveyn
          • fI}
          • 31 Dec 2021

I'm using this phone so far there's nothing problem but I just waiting for the update for my phone

Admin!! How much more time to update my phone?😣

• v3A
              • 06 Nov 2021

this phone is literally sucks , its just one year i use , it started to auto restart whenever i am using .... the camera is just blur

• t7x
                • 04 Sep 2021

The camera literaly sucks, it blocks my screen.
                Plus the keyboard thingy or whatever is worse, why?
                You somehow just tap other keys other than the key your aiming for, example, everytime i type i accidentaly press r instead of e and e instead of r, it also goes with other keys. THIS IS BAD. GET BETTER AT MAKING PHONES

• A
                  • Ampong
                  • 20 Aug 2021

Eugine, 09 May 2021I want to update this phone to android 10😭Me too

• a
                    • also
                    • I@a
                    • 02 Jun 2021

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2021So this is basically a rebranded Realme C1 and an Oppo A3s ... moreits also the same as oppo a5 2018 and realme 2 (w/ fingerprint) so basically this phone has 4 names its been rebranded 3 times for 2 years

• Holy f
                      • XPj
                      • 14 May 2021

Whatever, 19 Oct 2020And..if they angry..why they bought that phone???They we're angry after they found out their phone was overprice, oppo tries to sell their phone. (My opinion)

1. boast the phone's camera even tho it's just the megapixel higher, they don't focus on aperture
                      2. User found out that their phones can't get major android updates, oppo is well known for it, but what about the new users??
                      3. Bloatwares, bloatwares can also makes your phone sluggish.. user's Wants a clean device.. you know what i mean ..
                      4. Oppo phones might lag in just a year even tho you bought the mid range device ($200)
                      5. User found out there's other great alternatives, good specs.. other than oppo obviously...

For my personal opinion, i'm using my oppo A7 and this device was expensive to be snapdragon 450, and other brands came out the same year A7 launched has 600+ series snapdragon chips, and they sell those phones cheaper.. next phone i'll bought was xiaomi. The poco x3 nfc (6+64) which launched last year (2020) was amazingly good value, and fun fact, that phone was cheaper than my oppo device when this was released in 2018, and that phone can even get 3 years major update... Think about that..

• E
                        • Eugine
                        • 09 May 2021

I want to update this phone to android 10😭

• 30 Mar 2021

So this is basically a rebranded Realme C1 and an Oppo A3s with a different name smh

• D
                            • fIS
                            • 23 Mar 2021

Sunnd, 19 Feb 2021How come a 2020 phone has android 8.0.that's oppo for you

• S
                              • Sunnd
                              • KgV
                              • 19 Feb 2021

How come a 2020 phone has android 8.0.

• ITE
                                • 14 Feb 2021

Edriane, 26 Jan 2021Update this oppo a12e to android 9Very good phone and user friendly

• E