Oppo A5 (AX5)

Oppo A5 (AX5)

• AL-UK
  • Eq@
  • 14 Oct 2022

My wife and I both have Oppo AX5, bought in 2018, and in use every day for last 4 yrs; excellent phone, we play a few games, including EVE ECHOES and it runs fine, camera is OK, we use a lot, quality for us is good. Sound output is a bit on the low side, so we use ear buds, quality is fine. If you are offered a second hand one, take it, for everyday use it is an excellent phone. It is still only Android 8 Oreo ;-}} but that works fine for everything we need use including YouTube, Netflix and online shopping (Lazada Shopee etc)... and it works fine for all media apps like WhatsApp Signal Telegram Facebook etc etc ... Battery life is average for this type of phone and use... So we like the AX5 .... now we are looking at the new Oppo A17 ??? ;]]

• t

[deleted post]Bypass

• No Reply
          • sxr
          • 29 Jul 2021

No Reply, 13 Jul 2021Nothing upgrades. Always coloros 5.True.

• No Reply
            • sxs
            • 13 Jul 2021

Boga, 13 Feb 2021OPPO need upgrade it security features especially the face ... moreNothing upgrades. Always coloros 5.

• B
              • Boga
              • 6qg
              • 13 Feb 2021

OPPO need upgrade it security features especially the face lock and also add light to front camera

• u
                • umer
                • t@G
                • 11 Jan 2021

Ghattia phone, too poor security.
                Face lock open even someone not match, fingerprint not recognized even I have register my fingerprint

• O
                  • Ommy
                  • D6Z
                  • 18 Nov 2020

Amy, 21 May 2020Best phone I have ever had! Excellent phone for a reasonabl... moreThanks🙏

• O
                    • Ommy
                    • D6Z
                    • 18 Nov 2020

If you can't login in Oppo Id solution tries to search in google. 👉👉oppo Id sign in 💪

• Amy
                      • 7sj
                      • 21 May 2020

Best phone I have ever had! Excellent phone for a reasonable price :-)

• AX5 owner
                        • Xpk
                        • 27 Apr 2020

Niko apa, 28 Oct 2019Who have bought this phone is it goodI bought two, (after my HTC One M7 finally gave up sound). for my son and I. We liked them so much I bought one for my wife when she needed one. I would highly recommend this high spec phone at entry level pricing.

One exception to that recommendation, if you want to run a custom ROM it's not supported by Lineage OS.

• ?
                          • fw7
                          • 11 Apr 2020

Niko apa, 28 Oct 2019Who have bought this phone is it goodI have an Oppo A5. It's one of the best phones I used until now.

Niko apa, 28 Oct 2019Who have bought this phone is it goodNo it's not and especially the version with the Chinese version, get a xiaomi or a newer version from oppo like F5 or any device getting the ColorOS 6.

• Niko apa
                              • fnc
                              • 28 Oct 2019

Adham Gamal, 09 Oct 2019around 2.5 hours maximum Who have bought this phone is it good

A very poor camera, the only perk is the battery. Pubg only runs on HDR not higher, the sound is ok but the Chinese version of the phone is very restrictive so I can't even receive the push notifications properly unless I open the app.

Anonymous, 10 May 2019Hello fndss please tell me ur oppo mobile how much time tak... morearound 2.5 hours maximum

• ,
                                    • ,,.
                                    • XGt
                                    • 25 Jul 2019

Worst Camera I have ever experienced

• CSATHISH
                                      • v@H
                                      • 11 Jul 2019

third parthy app not support my phone like olx

• p
                                        • puso
                                        • Gfu
                                        • 14 Jun 2019

Lia, 19 May 2019I can't log in to Oppo IDdid you manage to login,i just bought the fone and im having a problem