Oppo A5 (AX5)
Hello fndss please tell me ur oppo mobile how much time taken to charging 100%
- 10 May 2019
Why are you not giving colouros 6.0 update to oppo a5
- 29 Apr 2019
- 22 Apr 2019
Hi, Is this the same as the Oppo AX5/Oppo R15 Neo? I have been trying to find it on here and this phone looks exactly the same in the picture as mine.
Thanks in advance for any answers
- 21 Apr 2019
Does it have heat sink because my oppo a
A71 always heat up when gaming
- 17 Apr 2019
R u thinking this mobile doesn't receiving signal fastly but showing singals are full.....
- 07 Apr 2019
Anonymous, 06 Apr 2019lenovo k9 note or with other name(k5 note'2018') with same ... morehttps://m.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9259&idPhone2=9226
- 06 Apr 2019
lenovo k9 note or with other name(k5 note'2018') with same specs, smaller screen, notch less/hole less
- 06 Apr 2019
My phone does not starts after charging
- 30 Mar 2019
Raazshar, 20 Jan 2019There is no restart option in this smartphone why ?Bruh if u wanna restart option on a5 Then that item will have to be updated.
- 29 Mar 2019
Update phone and get restart option
- 12 Mar 2019
finger and facelock not working
- 27 Feb 2019
Raazshar, 20 Jan 2019There is no restart option in this smartphone why ?Update your phone
- 24 Feb 2019
Raazshar, 20 Jan 2019There is no restart option in this smartphone why ?I also agreed him post
- 06 Feb 2019
- Raazshar 31
There is no restart option in this smartphone why ?
- 20 Jan 2019
Any 1 knows how to use oppo A5 with x96 mini android box. How to use wifi desplay?
- 12 Dec 2018
- 09 Dec 2018
- 05 Dec 2018
- Lalith raj
I have been using this oppo a5 along with Samsung s9 as my other phone.even with it's dual camera the images are very bad quality and I don't want to even speak about the front cam . I am even not happy with it's processor. I has a 435 processor which is very old and can lag a lot with today's apps . Not a good phone . Battery wise it's very GOOD but oppo should include a fast charger cause it takes 4-5hrs for full charge
- 21 Nov 2018
Am using this OPPO A5 32GM Red Variant phone from last 8 Days and happy with its performance so far.
Bought this phone in Mumbai Market with good amount of deal on Festive occasion of Diwali.
Here are pros and cons of this variant
1. Big screen, good looking with great grip
2. Temper glass and transparent covers comes with box. No need to spend extra money.
3. Lots of new features like Assist Ball, Night mode,
4. For average users battery may last for 42 hours (which includes calls, whatsapp, facebook, youtube and without playing game).
5. Un-lock using Finger and Face recognition
1. For charging mobile it took 6 hours so i replaced the charger now it take 4 hours. Still lot of time.
2. Stock Applications missing setups. For Example - Music app there is no setup, for Camera app Photos gets saved on Phone Memory you cannot change it.
3. Front Camera is not so good.
- 15 Nov 2018