Oppo A7

Oppo A7

• Isaac

Hello I would like to know how to set led flash for notifications

• alae

Axis, 23 Aug 2019Anyone had this phone? how was it? was thinking of getting one f... moreits not the best phone bad cameras and very fast fingerprint and face r but its not the best

• High

Axis, 23 Aug 2019Anyone had this phone? how was it? was thinking of getting one f... moreIts really good. If you compare phones with the same price as a7, its really good.

• Axis

Anyone had this phone? how was it? was thinking of getting one for my father as. Thanks.

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2019Have typing delaysupdate your keyboard that's what I did and it worked

hria, 23 Feb 2019goog display view, v. good batter, perfomance is good, value of ... morePower metal no headset
Oppo A7 Android Joy of gold and silver black
Order have to register before amazing street fighter
Ok cancel back crime and door prize 🙂😥 opening scene from the final

Have typing delays

• Shahid

Kaloy, 25 Jun 2019I am disappointed they remove the manual mode on the camera and ... moreThat is indeed disappointing. No depth effect in Back camera too. However you can still use manual mode by using third party apps like Camera FV-5 like I do.

• ali

good phone. does what I need it to do. cant fault it.

• Kaloy

I am disappointed they remove the manual mode on the camera and that upsets me because on their previous version on phone they have it and I enjoy that a lot.

• Omar

It's a bad phone, don't buy it and west your money. And I promise don't buy oppo brand phone " never ever"

• GUNN

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2019slide 3 fingers to take screenshotYES

choa, 13 Jun 2019how i take screenshot,is it possibleslide 3 fingers to take screenshot

• choa

how i take screenshot,is it possible

• alleninito

Tae ng Pilipinas, 19 Feb 2019I think its how their marketing works, they price the phones hig... moregood observation sir

• Walterdibs

My opinion after 5 days of usage.
Not bad. Usually, I use it for web browsing, whatapps, reddit, reading documents(pdf mostly) and light gaming such as pocket morty. It runs just fine and the battery last a little over a day with me. I just wished the phone have fast charging and a bit cheaper. Don't ask me about the camera, cause I don't care as long as it is there.

I want to buy oppo a7 in 3 gb ram and 64 gb rom but someone asked me that its not a good mobile as compaired to opoo a7 with 4gb ram and 64 gb rom

• Josey

How to insert dual sim card?

Too high price like the double of how much it should be

Not have mail client apk.