Oppo A7

Oppo A7

Hann htat, 20 Aug 2021I use oppo a7.This is no update for 3years.This is the wors... moreIf you have done your research properly, you should have noticed that OPPO's update policy before 2019 is different. They didn't focus much on a budget smartphone, just like your A7 while F series is a midrange line. Anyway, OPPO just updated its update policy recently for devices that were launched in 2019 and onward. Flagship/Midrange/Budget will get 3/2/1 time(s) OS update respectively. Each of the devices will receive at least 3 years of security patches (4 years for the flagship Find X series). You can refer to it on their official page.

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2019slide 3 fingers to take screenshotyou can turn it off or on in settings-gestures

• Hann htat

I use oppo a7.This is no update for 3years.This is the worst model. No type C charger. No fast charging. A7 has no update even f9 get os7.A7 and F9 released same year but why? Why? A7 don't get Os 6 even 3 years later.This is so damn shit model.Oppo forgot this model for update.

• Random Guy

Someone else, 22 Jul 2021Good phone it been years By the way good for gaming and don... moreVery bad phone .very bad processer very bad camera

• Someone else

Anonymous, 25 Jun 2021Fvk! This phone really annoys me when i play Mobile Legends... moreIf you play mobile legend and it's lag it's mean that you have a bad wi-fi or your storage is full

• Someone else

Good phone it been years By the way good for gaming and dont even try to height the graphics or you always game crash i play call of duty and pubg and wild rift and is still pretty good and bye the way my internal storage is 64 and 4 Ram

• Bd

Ak, 28 May 2021If anyone wants to buy oppo a7 4gb ram refurbished comment ... moreInterested

Fvk! This phone really annoys me when i play Mobile Legends. It always lag and frequently game crashing.

• Ak

Boga, 03 Mar 2021I was using ax5 ,now I want to upgrade to A7 but am struggl... moreIf anyone wants to buy oppo a7 4gb ram refurbished comment down .. in very good condition phone everything works .

• Yudy

I am purchasing 2 years ago, after selling my Vespa 2001, Once I must replace the battery, because of bloated battery. For all the time I never disappointed using this OPPO A7, have planning to get substitute new Oppo model such as F6 or F7new, but haven't get money to buy....

Since 2019-now

• Boga

I was using ax5 ,now I want to upgrade to A7 but am struggling to find ( Nano sim with 4gig RAM , 64 storage capacity and 4G LTE )

• Shehbazlali

Its a very good phone.i m using it for 1.5 years. There is no fault in it

Hehe, 28 Dec 2020For 1 year,i think this phone was very suck For 1 year usage,it really suck phone. Don't use it

• Hehe

For 1 year,i think this phone was very suck

Oppo AX7 is still available

• owner

owomaster, 14 May 2020yes it works in 5 GHzit does not connect to a 5gz wifi that's annoying me...

• MAGDA