Oppo A7

Oppo A7

Have typing delays

• Shahid

Kaloy, 25 Jun 2019I am disappointed they remove the manual mode on the camera and ... moreThat is indeed disappointing. No depth effect in Back camera too. However you can still use manual mode by using third party apps like Camera FV-5 like I do.

• ali

good phone. does what I need it to do. cant fault it.

• Kaloy

I am disappointed they remove the manual mode on the camera and that upsets me because on their previous version on phone they have it and I enjoy that a lot.

• Omar

It's a bad phone, don't buy it and west your money. And I promise don't buy oppo brand phone " never ever"

• GUNN

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2019slide 3 fingers to take screenshotYES

choa, 13 Jun 2019how i take screenshot,is it possibleslide 3 fingers to take screenshot

• choa

how i take screenshot,is it possible

• alleninito

Tae ng Pilipinas, 19 Feb 2019I think its how their marketing works, they price the phones hig... moregood observation sir

• Walterdibs

My opinion after 5 days of usage.
Not bad. Usually, I use it for web browsing, whatapps, reddit, reading documents(pdf mostly) and light gaming such as pocket morty. It runs just fine and the battery last a little over a day with me. I just wished the phone have fast charging and a bit cheaper. Don't ask me about the camera, cause I don't care as long as it is there.

I want to buy oppo a7 in 3 gb ram and 64 gb rom but someone asked me that its not a good mobile as compaired to opoo a7 with 4gb ram and 64 gb rom

• Josey

How to insert dual sim card?

Too high price like the double of how much it should be

Not have mail client apk.

• Glentoy

Atty Gadon, 03 Dec 2018Hi Guys, I just bought this A7 a week ago. It's cheaper ... moreWow you make a bad mistake you should Rader buy Nokia is on 11,999 better specs pure Android you just fooled by the salesman

• CLN

Why wifi direct seems not functioning?

• Glentoys

Gamer, 02 Jan 2019Oppo always sell overpriced phones, then some people will say "O... moreI agree with you weak chip they can go on 632 not 450 wow stupid design i rather buy nokia or asus

The selfie cam is better than the main cam, srsly bruh?

This is only 220 euro.. Not 270 euro

• Keg_of_Corona

Can you release a Review please.