Oppo A71

Oppo A71

my oppo A71 doesn't power on

• bhanwar

call recording option

The game acceleration not working it didnt add apps after i reset my phone why pls help

Arya gupta, 26 Mar 2019Pls add hide app option in oppo a71One hand option
Split screen

• Opps

If I save pictures, videos and files on the memory card inserted in this phone all of the pix,vid and files will be corrupted.. And you CAn no longer open those files.

• Ios

Pao, 30 Oct 2019So i have this phone since December of 2017, in the early d... moreIos

Ali, 16 Sep 2018Bro. this is a better phone than new models, It has ofered ... moreThis runs on mediatek....

• Pao

So i have this phone since December of 2017, in the early days this phone is fantastic but when time pass its getting slower and slower because of the ram. 16 GB is the internal memory but because of the OS of the phone only 9 GB are usable. Apps cant transfer to external Micro SD card.

• Ikilledea

LEONGsss, 17 Sep 2019Does it has LED notifications?Yes

• , Mvb

LEONGsss, 17 Sep 2019Does it has LED notifications?No! It doesn't have a led notification. Don't purchase this phone. It's 3gb ram is useless with just 16gb internal memory out of which you only get 3-4gb

Does it has LED notifications?

Can't move apps to SD card and can't format SD card to internal. I'm running out of space for my apps and I can't do anything about it

• Perla pusoy

Anonymous, 08 May 2019you can install chinese theme store and there, you can chan... moreHi how to activate 4G/LTE on this devise

Hi from Philippines isnt it LTE ready need to be activated How?

• Arda

I bought this phone on 2nd Januari 2018, it's been over 1.5 year with me and it still works fine.

kix, 04 Jun 2019i cant even chat while on facebook. when I'm typing, it tou... moreme too

• JJ

call recording is available?

• kix

i cant even chat while on facebook. when I'm typing, it touches facebook instead chat head messenger.

Pharsa, 05 Jul 2018This phone is 16gb but I think we can only used 9gb because... morethe other 6gb was consumed by the operating system.

Nickname, 27 Jul 2018How about the charging??? Is it fastt???takes about 3h to charge from 20% to 100%(if you're not using it while charging)