Oppo A71

Oppo A71

• Pao

So i have this phone since December of 2017, in the early days this phone is fantastic but when time pass its getting slower and slower because of the ram. 16 GB is the internal memory but because of the OS of the phone only 9 GB are usable. Apps cant transfer to external Micro SD card.

• Ikilledea

LEONGsss, 17 Sep 2019Does it has LED notifications?Yes

• , Mvb

LEONGsss, 17 Sep 2019Does it has LED notifications?No! It doesn't have a led notification. Don't purchase this phone. It's 3gb ram is useless with just 16gb internal memory out of which you only get 3-4gb

Does it has LED notifications?

Can't move apps to SD card and can't format SD card to internal. I'm running out of space for my apps and I can't do anything about it

• Perla pusoy

Anonymous, 08 May 2019you can install chinese theme store and there, you can change th... moreHi how to activate 4G/LTE on this devise

Hi from Philippines isnt it LTE ready need to be activated How?

• Arda

I bought this phone on 2nd Januari 2018, it's been over 1.5 year with me and it still works fine.

kix, 04 Jun 2019i cant even chat while on facebook. when I'm typing, it touches ... moreme too

• JJ

call recording is available?

• kix

i cant even chat while on facebook. when I'm typing, it touches facebook instead chat head messenger.

Pharsa, 05 Jul 2018This phone is 16gb but I think we can only used 9gb because of t... morethe other 6gb was consumed by the operating system.

Nickname, 27 Jul 2018How about the charging??? Is it fastt???takes about 3h to charge from 20% to 100%(if you're not using it while charging)

CJ, 18 Aug 2018How do you change this phone's default messaging app? It keeps o... morego to Settings>App Management>Default Apps>Messaging and select your desired messaging app.

Yeng, 31 Aug 2018There is no font choice. I can't change my fontyou can install chinese theme store and there, you can change the system font.

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2018Me too. My device always notify me that i have insuffivient sto... morethe os consumed the 6gb

• Lyonfox

Aj, 16 Jun 2018Same here The only speaker is in the right 6 holes only the other 6 holes in left is mic.

Please smooth the camera for boomerang on ig😢

• Arya gupta