Oppo A92s

Oppo A92s

• Snorlax

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2020This phone offers high performance, but not much more than ... morethe screen is ltps ips lcd

disdain, 26 Jul 2020Oppo A92 has a battery heating issue, I played mobile legen... moreIf u ask me,basically u comparing Lambo over Honda standard car.I mean this *S* version is totally much more improvement than that basic a92..

This phone offers high performance, but not much more than that. The build is all plastic, the screen is not even IPS, and the battery is just a touch small

• disdain

Oppo A92 has a battery heating issue, I played mobile legends for an hour and there will be a notification that your battery is heating up.. now I'm using Realme 2 pro for my gaming and the battery never heat up nor while charging. I want to be sure that this Oppo A92s has no battery heating issue coz I'm always looking for a phone that has LTPS IPS LCD display which is more detailed from super amoled or any displayed. It seems to be similar as the iphones display.

Can someone told me if this Oppo A92s has a battery issue problem while on gaming or on charging?

• echan

.. this unit have in taiwan..??

Build? Aluminum frame?

When released in kuwait

when release to malaysia

have this is ava slow motion

Anonymous, 14 May 2020It weighs less but lacks battery capacity.3890 isn't "lacks"

Anonymous, 14 May 2020It weighs less but lacks battery capacity.Lacks?? This is just about the same battery capacity of other 4000mAh phones

It weighs less but lacks battery capacity.

phonegeniusgsm, 07 May 2020Is the battery big enogh to handle the 120hz refresh rate a... moreWill handle more than enough pubg,more than that weak snapdragon 765G chip

Why is the Oppo A92S NOT with a Amoled screen??

Is the battery big enogh to handle the 120hz refresh rate and will the mediatek chip inside handle some heavy gaming e.g pubg

Chambroso, 03 May 2020xiaomi mi 10 lite zoom (youth) 5G hahahahaThat's 60€ more expensive than the a92s, that's the price of some descent bluetooth headphones.

AhmedSLL, 01 May 2020You misunderstood my point, there is something called produ... morexiaomi mi 10 lite zoom (youth) 5G hahahaha

Brad_21, 20 Apr 2020total copy of apple 11 proa useless fanboy (ok, no) the iphone 11 pro seems uglier to me, also the design of the camera is already marked with the sensors that if they take photos, the colors seem more beautiful to me (removing the pink)

why not amoled screen ????? and a bit to big and havy !