Oppo A92s

Oppo A92s

Ahong, 01 May 2020I dont think amoled screen has anything to do with 5G conne... moreYou misunderstood my point, there is something called production cost, as far as I know, no company have managed to combine a 5G soc and an amoled screen at a price that low, they would have to increase the retail price, as for what you said about under screen finger print sensors, I agree.

• Ahong

AhmedSLL, 01 May 2020I don't think there is a 5G smartphone with amoled at 290€,... moreI dont think amoled screen has anything to do with 5G connectivity... That is other issues.. Unless they claimed that a92s is using in display fingerprint but using LCD panel then there is an issue because in display fingerprints only support amoled screen, Peace brother.

floepke, 29 Apr 2020Why is the Oppo A92S NOT with a Amoled screen?? I don't think there is a 5G smartphone with amoled at 290€, correct me if I'm wrong.

Why is the Oppo A92S NOT with a Amoled screen??

Which is your favorite iPhone, Xs or 11 Pro?

Oppo: Yes.

• someoneWhoCanRead

Brad_21, 20 Apr 2020total copy of apple 11 prodefinitely not a copy of the iPhone 11... take one look at the price, for example.
Also, it's got more cameras.

Happy mehar , 15 Apr 2020Me but no have money 💷 please one give me mobile me give u ... moreNice bro

• Brad_21

total copy of apple 11 pro

Pixel or iphone if use a mediatek be like, A92s

Imagine there "OPPO Copy" on iPhone 12 articles. LMAO

ChetanRai, 18 Apr 2020No super amoled display No 3x telephoto You have to adde... moreNo we don't. There are enough phones with that kind of display. If you can not afford one of them then you will not buy this one too. Why even bother, keep whine.

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2020A92s is better Ahahah right, look at a comment from before the spec sheet for this was updated, and then disagree with it. Get some common sense dude gsmarena changes the specs of unreleased phones all the time.

Finally a good phone from oppo and finally dimensty 800

Battery is definitely small for 120Hz
but the chip is pretty good though

ChetanRai, 18 Apr 2020No super amoled display No 3x telephoto You have to adde... moreThe lack oglf telephoto is dissapointing

No super amoled display
No 3x telephoto
You have to added this two features

joe nodden, 15 Apr 2020Bruh the A91 is better than this. A92s is better

Anonymous, 14 Apr 2020Why did oppo and other phone always put a 8gb/128gb and the... more120hz display, 7nm chip with 5G

Anonymous, 14 Apr 2020Old specs and no.1 and with highest rating in Gsmarena!.I don't see how it's all old specs