Oppo A93

Oppo A93

• EvansoK

Is anyone else experiencing a flickering screen at the point of enrolling fingerprint?

• Sammy

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2021You are mistakenšŸ˜… its always hangingLiers

Rich phone user, 28 Sep 2021Very poor phone for its price, small battery, no stereo spe... moreI want to buy oppo a93 your advice pls.

• Rich phone user

Very poor phone for its price, small battery, no stereo speakers, avarage built quality, not powerfull chipset, no 5g, outdated Android and... there are so many phones with higher features and lower price.
please dont waste your money

• MoBa

What is the max download speed? Does it support 4g+ or 4.5g?

My OPPO A93 phone keeps on cutting off from Teams App( for office 365),its breaking and i cant proceed with the meeting.
This has happened for months now,kindly fix the bug in time.

• Charles

Nice phone, I'm using it now, my battery charges faster and last longer. OPPO A93 the best phone I have ever used

• Asap rocky

Oppo phones are good. Oppo A93 is just so good. I'm using it rn ! Why would yours misbehave ?

victor raj, 31 Jul 2021this phone is the best phone that i ever use the best No hang?

YouLie, 26 Aug 2021You lied. Maybe you bought a fake phone YEAH mine is awesome.

• User of oppo

Mine seems to have a problem with GPS.
It always mistakes my current location making it difficult to use google maps

• Sape jer

My optimized night charging is not functioning after new update

• YouLie

Anonymous, 04 May 2021I am not a person who is fond on games yet my phone battery... moreYou lied. Maybe you bought a fake phone

• Chukky

Fai, 26 Jun 2021Very annoying! When the screen is off and there's an i... moreTry removing the phone case I it's blocking it's sensors

• Melissa

Is it good for gaming?

Victor, 23 Jul 2021The phone operates normally and efficiently, its battery li... moreYou are mistakenšŸ˜… its always hanging

• victor raj

this phone is the best phone that i ever use the best

• Victor

The phone operates normally and efficiently, its battery life is very nice and it run with a high speed without hinging up.

• Damsco

Kenneth P0t4, 15 Jul 2021No! BATTERY Drains so fast samsung A32 is much betterReally?

• Kenneth P0t4