Oppo A93

Oppo A93

Battery problem not good fast drain

• achref

Carlos, 01 Mar 2021Battery is not ok, you will walk with your charger every where !!yeah...the same problem

• Lax

Battary not good

• Sam

I just bought Oppo A93. Why cannot get notifications for apps

• Carlos

Battery is not ok, you will walk with your charger every where !!

why does the body look like Oppo Reno 4f ????

• Cs

Keep lagging, my previous huawei nova 2i was way better and is way bettter also now

• Sagar

Gets hanged always. Worst device I have ever purchased.

• Nadeem

Umar ghani, 30 Jan 2021bro how many hours your mobile buttery? used since last ful... moreBattery problem

• Manuel castillo

The phone is nice but the camera not good can't take pictures in the night during the the day it's excellent Also have other problems it ten to freeze .

• Kingsley

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2021My phone recently battery drained quickly less than 10 hrs.... moreSame with mine rightnow now it's just disappointing

• Nadeem

Bikri, 28 Jan 2021wifi got bad when i downloaded colorOS 11 and android 11 updateBad Mobile battery drain 😞😞😞

• Umar ghani

Bless, 02 Jan 2021Maybe u didn't charge it well b4 using it N for the s... morebro how many hours your mobile buttery? used since last full charge and screen on since last full charge/

• Umar Ghani

what I do I buy oppo A93 on 1200 aed. on 19 November.27 December I return because have a buttery problem after 10 days they give me back say software update I use but still have the same battery problem? what I do now please help me?

wifi got bad when i downloaded colorOS 11 and android 11 update

Mssleek, 13 Jan 2021That's not true.Oppo A93 is not anywhere better than A... moreMy oppo camera is very bad I don't know what to do

• NORDIN

i bought the a93 from shopee. the phone is generally good but the notification has some issue.
if we turn the notification on, we get the incoming ring tone and also whatsapp notifications together.
if we turn the notifications off then we cannot hear the incoming calls ring tone and whatsapp notifications.
there is no way that we can allow the incoming calls ring tone to be on and shut off the whatsapp motifications at the same time!

• umar ghani

umar ghani , 24 Jan 2021i buy oppo A93 19 nov-2020 in sharjah maga mall DJ sharf .b... moreone time i return you want i return again same stor.but tell me is it possible that they change r replace to other model my mobile.

• umar ghani

Anonymous, 22 Jan 2021Return it to where u bought it, they will rectify the issue therei buy oppo A93 19 nov-2020 in sharjah maga mall DJ sharf .but buttery problem sound problem also camera heat up problem i return in December same store after 10 days they give me back they say software updated .but still buttery problem i am not satisfied from buttery charge.what i do now???

Anonymous, 19 Nov 2020I bought oppo a93 less than a month ago, first few days i ... moreReturn it to where u bought it, they will rectify the issue there