Oppo A9 (2020)

Oppo A9 (2020)

I have an Oppo A9 (2020) for over a year now and on the first 6 months of using it, no errors or issues have been encountered. Although checking the system information, I've noticed that over 8gb of RAM, half of it is being used leaving me only 4GB to use despite of background apps being stopped and only few runs.

Also, as it gets to over a year, the phone starts to malfunction quite some time especially in gaming. It lags, and can't process higher data of messages or text on apps like messaging, facebook and especially on chrome as it forces it to stop completely. And after every restart, the phone lags with a delay of about 5 seconds.

My oppo a9 heats up quickly when I'm playing games like COD

• Umar T

Javaid, 07 Feb 2021Daos have Allway on Display In Oppo A9 ?No always on display

• Umar T

deeullah, 22 Dec 2020Hi confused.com, I used to be a Carphone Warehouse store ma... moreYes it's Type C usb

I'm into my second year of using this A9 . And the only reason I'm replacing it because I want an Amoled display but more so because I have had a terrible issue with my Oppo. It's been locking and unlocking on its own and shutting screen over my apps whenever my network/wifi signals drop. It force closes shut the display and starts lighting up screen on and off like it's having a seizure. The only chance I get is to somehow click airplane mode in between the screen turning on and off. It stops going haywire. But only gets normal in good continuous signal range.
Can someone help me get an idea or a clue as to why this is happening? Sometimes I feel the wackiest things happen to me.

• james

im still using it and its now 2 years still good and i love it

• Meliodas

JM, 07 Dec 2020After the updation i accidentally delete some photos... tho... moreUhmm im pretty sure there's a deleted pictures in the photos app(if you deleted pictures there). If you deleted pictures in the file manager, then it's impossible to retrieve it back because it will be deleted in app and in cloud. It has 30-day timer until your temporary deleted pics will be auto permanent deleted

• Meliodas

Uhmm i have a problem. Ever since i updated my phone to a new version of software, ghost touches slowly appearing whenever i touch the screen slightly. I tried changing screen protector to tempered glass yet it's still the same problem. But if i press harder when it happens, it disappears for a few minutes. Why is this happening to me?

• CJ

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2020Updated my phone to Android 10. It's getting heated ve... moreIs it really the reason? If it is, I've got the same problem and it makes me super sad :(

• CJ

Its been exactly 1 year since i bought my phone. My primary problem is that it heats up very fast especially when Im playing games

• naveed

text messages receive and send problems in my a9 2020

I have used for about 8months, very good phone. Long battery life, enough storage, good speed.

• Javaid

Daos have Allway on Display In Oppo A9 ?

• Jeff

Anonymous, 28 Dec 2020Otg support? What's the max limit?It does support.not sure the speed

• Anku

I am using this set oppo A9 2020. It is very good . Everything is working properly. Gaming experience is too good

• bazu

Optra, 28 Jan 2021Can somone tell me why when i use the camera i set the cam... moreIt is always like that, even with my Nokia.
But my BB Classic and Samsung S4 can retain the camera resolution choice so I guess it depend.

• Optra

Can somone tell me why when i use the camera i set the camera setting (photo ratio) on 48 mega pixel , i shut the camera off when i go back to the caméra i find that the photo ratio (quality) goes back to 4.3 mega pixel

• Sash22

Upa, 10 Dec 2020Does A9 has call recording?Yes

• Sash22

Aera, 22 Dec 2020My phone is updated to the lastest software update but can ... moreIt happened to me too, am so bored

Karlosg89, 13 Dec 2020Best I've ever used. Converted from Apple to this afte... moreThank you! Please tell me more about its camera quality!