Oppo A9 (2020)

Oppo A9 (2020)

• Hitesh Kumar

Idk if it's just me but sometimes the screen is not responsive and i have to lock and unlock the phone in order to fix this bug. Overall this phone is great. Im using it pretty much for online project since the battery is big.

• John Matthew Te

For some reason whenever I go to youtube my storage keeps going down for no reason I didn't even download anything it just keeps decreasing and I'm only watching YouTube so my storage before is 8.90 GB And After that my storage went to 7.35 GB even though I'm just watching YouTube. Does this happened to anyone or is it just me?

• Genshin Impact Gamer

Note to Genshin Impact Players: Do not update to android 11 (if you have only 21gb storage available)
Heres my experience: My game have been stable at lowest settings on android 10. After color os11/ android 11 2days go, It lag when hovering around.
I haven't tried transfer files to new micro sd yet.

• GEM

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2021Dear Friends After I bought A9, I put in a password and fo... moreFind a way to hard reset your phone if you forgot password

• Abhie

travelinjack3, 05 Sep 2021I recently updated to Android 11 and ColorOS 11. I am gener... moreSame! Im very with all the changes except my battery i just notice Its to get low now🥺

Phantom1224, 01 Sep 2021Updated to android 11 and color os 11, it heavily slows dow... moreI recently updated to Android 11 and ColorOS 11. I am generally happy with all the changes except my battery life has been cut in half. Bummer.

Dear Friends
After I bought A9, I put in a password and forgot the Password the next day. Since then I am stuck and no one knows how to reset or erase all the data to put a new pass word.
OPPO company is silent to my request.
Now I am feeling bad about OPPO
ANY ONE WHO CAN ASSIST?

• GM

Dear Friends
OPPO company is silent to my request.
Now I am feeling bad about OPPO
ANY ONE WHO CAN ASSIST?

• t

i have been using this phone for almost a year now and i can say that it's pretty great! i've gotten the android 10 update last november and now, i'm downloading the android 11 update.

it is running perfectly, no bugs or anything. one thing that i've noticed is that my battery life had decreased since when i first got it. android 10 had no problems for me, and i also liked it.

• Phantom1224

Updated to android 11 and color os 11, it heavily slows down with just daily use on youtube and other things. It can be mitigated by turning on high performance mode, but please fix this since this is the first official android 11 update for the phone, and I know you'll be able to optimize it

• Mar

Oppo a9 2020 is good only the only problem is when i charge using it it drains battery.

Useless for PUBG player. Not good for gaming.

• Nasco

Hi, I've been using this phone for about 6 months and shortly my selfie camera is not possible to get it. When I flip on camera mode the selfie does not come up and am worried, though I when through camera settings.

• Nijyu

I'm using this for almost 2 years. I have no problems using Oppo a9 (2020) and while comparing it to other brands, It gives more good features and still offer lower price. I also like the quality of camera especially selfies with 18 MP. I like the effects of the games like ML or COD.

Tip: Better not to use all the available storage because it will cause lag in oppo. But the rest are the best features of Oppo A9 2020.

Wang, 24 Jul 2021I have no problem with oppo A90, 2020. Except sometimes to ... moreYes. Have delay to lock location on MAPS

• Wang

I have no problem with oppo A90, 2020. Except sometimes to find GPS takes time..

• oppo fan

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2020i initially stated here that i won't update to android... morei just got android 11.1 update
all works perfectly fine, just can't open calculator in the smart sidebar....

overall it is a great phone ( i own it a year already) nice camera, long lasting battery, dedicated sd card slot, and ok stereo sound.
Great value for the money

i wish Reno series had similar features ......

• Tommy81

Love this phone. From Android 9 now to android 11. Just upgraded a few days. Nice to use.

• Blueix

Why did Oppo Removed the A9 2020? Its an excellent brand with Stereo Speaker sound and faster Watts Battery..

My Oppo got water damaged, but given a chance i still prefer an Oppo A9

Could there be a seller of brand new of this phone?