Oppo F11

Oppo F11

• Unknown

Totally works fine.. i purchase this one original online.. tot will have many problem since i buy online..but im wrong.. this phone is better than vivo.. now im ady use 1 years 2 month.. only facing battery issue run out faster..maybe bcoz its used VOOC.. later i used normal charger then can used for almost 2 days.. i will be more happy if its has dual SIM port..

• Myself

Is it safe to leave oppo f11 on charger

• Jon

Anonymous, 24 Nov 2020Micro sd is not showing after last update to color os and androidJust restart your phone bro

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2020Same after i update it to android 10 my memory card is not ... moreSame with me, i thought my micro sd was broken, but i checked it in a card reader, it was good. Oppo F11 cannot read it anymore after the software update (color os and android)

Micro sd is not showing after last update to color os and android

Naeem, 28 Aug 2020After update android 10 my oppo F11 is hanging What to do now?After update OS version of software its get verse results

• Fikri

Manish, 25 Oct 2020Very bad phone please don't buy oppo product it is ver... moreThat not true, I'm telling you honestly. I've dropped my F11 pro almost 50 times in 1 year since I purchase on early week since Oppo released this phone. Which I had to change 8 times Tempered glass and 3 new casing and there nothing happen inside. Just got little scratch behind since I'm not wearing a casing anymore. Make sure you buy the original,not the clone one. Im not a Oppo fans or their staff, just to let anyone knows this. Thanks!!

• Manish

Very bad phone please don't buy oppo product it is very soft build phone not tested properly by the company as it falls on ground with the height only 2 feet some thing will definitely be broken inbuilt so not appropriate with it's according price....

• Abilash

IR Blaster there or not

Dip, 20 Sep 2020After update of my oppo f11 my memory card is not showing anymoreSame after i update it to android 10 my memory card is not showing anymore

• Dip

Lis, 09 Sep 2020Worked well for the last 10 months. After updating the OS t... moreAfter update of my oppo f11 my memory card is not showing anymore

• Kevy

How is the dual sim standby used??
The Hybrid sim tray??

• Lis

Worked well for the last 10 months. After updating the OS to Android 10, the automatic on / off function doesn't work. Phone goes off and doesn't come back on as scheduled even when fully charged. A data reset has not helped either...

my oppo f11 dont vibrate. fix it bruh

• Fazal khan

Naeem, 28 Aug 2020After update android 10 my oppo F11 is hanging What to do now?Now problem is solf

• Naeem

After update android 10 my oppo F11 is hanging
What to do now?

• Naveen

While i am opening my front camera the display show showing back only why its happening please tell

• Vidi

6 months old. cannot vibrate anymore

issues with the sound
When I call some one and tried to open the YouTube then other person could hear me

My Oppo F11 Can Update To Color Os 7 And Andorid 10