Oppo F11 Pro

Oppo F11 Pro

• Sen

Updated a couple of hours ago and just noticed while watching on Youtube that from 60fps,they downgraded it to 50gps for the 720 and 1080. 😒... Unfortunately, damage has been done. 😭...Lesson learned. So GUYS, READ new features before updating. 😭😭😭

• mr.a

Jess, 13 Aug 2019i thought this phones camera is good and i just checked it...no ... moreoh really? it may because you have a ugly face and soul that why oppo camera can make you beautiful you are naturally ugly. nothing can make you beautiful even you try to Photoshop your face it still the same ugly ...

• Suresh babu

Facebook video streaming and sound are not available when l watch facebook through oppo browser....waiting for updation...

• Ajay

Waiting for the update youtube sound is not having clarity while hearing songs and for mx player also...plz make an update

• ali

i can't view massage on popup still hide massage on popup kndly help me how i can view

tumi, 12 Sep 2019hey guys....so i've been looking at this phone for a while now a... moreI'll give you a good reason to go for the F11 Pro: It is made of much tougher glass on the screen and much better plastic on the rear compared to V15. You'll be surprised just how easily the plastic of the V15 scratches.

Oh, the F11 Pro has better cameras too. But an even better deal to the F11 Pro is the vanilla F11. You get all the same stuff with a water drop notch camera instead of the popup camera.

• Danny

Motorized pop up camera is sensitive

• Shimeney

This item is good and the price is so affordable if you want to buy an to high expensive just canvas and look for the specification and when you want the spec the bought it.
its just an advice

tumi, 12 Sep 2019hey guys....so i've been looking at this phone for a while now a... moreRedmi Note7 is on the affordable Price and not painful like motorized pop up camera, motorized pop up could be painful if there are much dust inside it or broken component if hard falling down

Sofpian B. Sokri, 14 Sep 2019Can I upgrade Internal Storage ?? Now I use 6/64 and If can I wa... moreAll Smartphone are NOT and NEVER eligible to upgrade the internal storage, Smartphone storage is soldered (remember Permanent Soldered) on the mainboard and different with another smartphone! This is not PC that you can change the storage easily

Eventough iPhone storage can be upgraded but there is Super High Risk, one failure could cause the motherboard is fried and totally died, that's way Smartphone is NEVER eligible to be upgraded in hardware anymore since you buy it

Can I upgrade Internal Storage ?? Now I use 6/64 and If can I want to Upgrade to 6/128..
Tq

• tumi

hey guys....so i've been looking at this phone for a while now and also the vivo v15 (NOT PRO) and they have neck and neck specs. like they have the saaaaame specs where it matters, and it's so hard for me to choose between the two. does anyone have any differences between the two so i can finally make a choice?

• Xpert

Halesh, 25 Aug 2019I buy Oppo 11pro phonelast one month back but I am facing issues... moreReformat/ reset to factory setting

• Yoshiko

Mark Lp, 20 Aug 2019hi are there any recommended budget friendly otg usb for this un... moreOppo F11 Pro doesn't support MHL connection. Your only option is chrome cast/screen mirror.

• Jepoy

Great performance great camera great phone..

• Nitin Nandan

I can't see preview of Facebook and other apps messages in status bar. There is only show enter to view message content

• JackieAnn65

Halesh, 25 Aug 2019I buy Oppo 11pro phonelast one month back but I am facing issues... moreDon't bother, get a refund and buy the Xiaomi Redmi note 7 instead.

• Ryzal

I used to play games for 3 to 4 hours and really appreciate the results which i don't have o connect the phone to charger. i'm facing the problem when using samsung before where the battery power drains rapidly. its your own choice to choose which phone you wanna use. other phone may have better specs but i currently satisfied with my f11 pro

How much is this