Oppo F11 Pro

Oppo F11 Pro

• Xpert

Halesh, 25 Aug 2019I buy Oppo 11pro phonelast one month back but I am facing issues... moreReformat/ reset to factory setting

• Yoshiko

Mark Lp, 20 Aug 2019hi are there any recommended budget friendly otg usb for this un... moreOppo F11 Pro doesn't support MHL connection. Your only option is chrome cast/screen mirror.

• Jepoy

Great performance great camera great phone..

• Nitin Nandan

I can't see preview of Facebook and other apps messages in status bar. There is only show enter to view message content

• JackieAnn65

Halesh, 25 Aug 2019I buy Oppo 11pro phonelast one month back but I am facing issues... moreDon't bother, get a refund and buy the Xiaomi Redmi note 7 instead.

• Ryzal

I used to play games for 3 to 4 hours and really appreciate the results which i don't have o connect the phone to charger. i'm facing the problem when using samsung before where the battery power drains rapidly. its your own choice to choose which phone you wanna use. other phone may have better specs but i currently satisfied with my f11 pro

How much is this

• Halesh

I buy Oppo 11pro phonelast one month back but I am facing issues that hanging and call issues, how to get correct this?

Dhiraj, 17 Aug 2019will OPPO F11 Pro support 5G ? please confirm No

Need to confirm which of oppo phones have gotten android update?

• Mark Lp

hi are there any recommended budget friendly otg usb for this unit? one that is guaranteed to work on tv after downloads were done on the unit?, please no casting, i only have data (which is too slow and laggy on casting devices that i've tried, please shed some lights tyvm in advanced

Dhiraj, 17 Aug 2019will OPPO F11 Pro support 5G ? please confirm No

• Dhiraj

will OPPO F11 Pro support 5G ? please confirm

• Mikael

I don't have any issues at all after using this phone for almost 3 months.

• Jess

i thought this phones camera is good and i just checked it...no words to explain how i felt on that moment because i expected a much quality from 48 mp camera and i felt very very disgusting after i finished checking....this phone doesnt worth so far for any of the mobile users...i hate this phone...its UI is good but the camera is not good..

• Babatee

One of the the best cheap android phone has been mentioned in the post. Nice work by the author. Though, the price are way high for average earner like us, that's why we choose Samsung A50 or Samsung A30.

• Jackyboi

Hi, I m new oppo F11pro user . I haven't use oppo smartphone before. This is my first oppo smartphone. I found that when it close app is very difficult to close when I press the cross. Sometime it can close smoothly. Sometime don't. It stuck on the page and it say (Your Phone Is Statue Optimal).What does it mean?Did anyone can help me?

Anonymous, 29 Apr 2019lol there is no sense using a Type-C that has slow charging spee... moreSo true!

Nasak, 17 Jun 2019I think it's good idea and better to go for Samsung galaxy a70. ... moreS70 is nearly two times more expensive than Oppo F11 Pro...

Sujit, 05 Jul 2019I am facing some problem in my F11 Pro phone. 1) Background ap... moreI agree about the camera. I was reading Gsmarena camera review and noticed they praised its camera more than any other phone I've seen, but the picture samples they provided tell a completely different story.

It's as if gsmarena got payed off to praise this phone. The low light performance was not "excellent" at all and it failed to capture any details in shadows during the day as well. f/1.8 is a bit lower than its competitors but still acceptable, but 0.8um is way too low and that too on the main camera.
The video stabilisation was the only thing I found acceptable, but only available at 1080p.

Given its price range and alternatives like Realme 3 Pro, they should have criticised its camera for most of the part. The edge detection of Nokia 7 Plus in portraits is way better than this phone as well.