Oppo F15

Oppo F15

• MANISH

Sani , 27 Aug 2020plz inform me about Samsung A31 and Oppo F15 which is the b... moreIf budget allows then go for oneplus or Samsung s series. Otherwise choose any phone with snapdragon processor.

Sani , 27 Aug 2020plz inform me about Samsung A31 and Oppo F15 which is the b... moreRedmi Note 9 pro is also good

• Lawyer Guru

In my Oppo F15, messages from individuals are sitting in "Notices" mixed with the Banks and Corporate Notifications/SMS. I am unable to get the individual messages from and out of "Notices".

• Sani

plz inform me about Samsung A31 and Oppo F15 which is the best of all sides ...... otherwise best phone in Rs.40,000/- range plz tell me all side better

Suthan, 16 Aug 2020Any body use the oppo f15. How is your experience please. ... moreDon't buy. Output sound is not good.
Also camera not good as expected.
Operating wise very lagging

• Abhishek

Suthan, 16 Aug 2020Any body use the oppo f15. How is your experience please. ... more9/10 value for money bro its camera quality is gr8 nd also solid battery life with fast charging too. Nd you can play hard gaming.

• Naveen Kumar

I have been using Oppo F15 for 4 months. Mainly it is designed for the camera. But camera is not upto the mark. Sometimes mobile will automatically lock while operating. It kept full sound for notifications. Even though it won't give even a beep sound if notification arrives also. For reminders also it won't give any sound. I really disappointed with this mobile. Previously i am using Redmi note 6 pro that is working very fine. I am really missing that now. I strongly recommend not to go with Oppo F15. This is the first time i am using Oppo. I really have a very bad experience. Even camera is not upto the mark.

• harry

Hasham siddiqui, 14 Aug 2020I saw this phone .. can anyone tell me who is using this p... morewell..oppo f15 obviously a camera so camera is very decent and if you are looking for heavey gaming device then the helio p70 is perfect..

• Suthan

Any body use the oppo f15.
How is your experience please. Tell about battery and camera quality. I have a idea to buy it. Please share your experience.

• Khan

Ameer Hamza , 05 Aug 2020Need Suggestions Please I have Realme 3 pro (4gb/64gb) r... more Brother Just Power is Not Everything F15 looks Decent

• Hasham siddiqui

I saw this phone .. can anyone tell me who is using this phone how is this phone performance shoud i buy this or not

• Souvik

I am a user of oppo f15 8/128 gb..it's a camera oriented mobile but honestly saying that camera was not that good. And only front camera 16mp done a good job but 48 mp was not that good and honestly saying that macro and depth camera just for show..wide angle camera done the macro effect.. waist of money..oppo please provide a good handset with true cameras.

Ameer Hamza , 05 Aug 2020Need Suggestions Please I have Realme 3 pro (4gb/64gb) r... moreSamsung a51 is a better option

• Ameer Hamza

Need Suggestions Please

I have Realme 3 pro (4gb/64gb) right now, i want to upgrade my phone in low budget. I am also a normal gamer. Should i go for Oppo F15?
Even the processor is p70? (oppo has good cam, display, type c, ufs 2.1 more storage) (realme has good processor)

Professionals Please Guide

Is it mediatek or Snapdragon processor

Does oppo f15 supports gcam

• Nirmal Singh Negi

How only 3G mode can select in oppo F15.

• SHAKAAA

Syed-007, 14 Jul 2020Oppo f11 or oppo f15 which is better please help!!!!F11 pro

• jishynu

very nice oppo f15

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2020Is iPhone 11 better or oppo f15obviously in every condition iphone 11