Oppo F1 Plus

Oppo F1 Plus

Lee, 31 Jan 2021used it for 5 years and it's performance started getti... moreI reset mine after 5 years and it's working like a charm!

• Hadi Putra

Using almost 5 years now...actually no issue, no problem with this phone but only the OS start to not support for some new application...but so far so good and working normally....o ya...change battery 1 month ago after almost 5 years using....Great phone...

• Someone

King Rabbit, 02 Apr 2021Am using this phone with os 5.1 the problem with mine when ... moreUpdate it to 6.0

• King Rabbit

Lee, 31 Jan 2021used it for 5 years and it's performance started getti... moreAm using this phone with os 5.1 the problem with mine when i receive a notification not showing on top of the screen.Yours does the same???

• Sherry

Using from 4 years still working so good no issues

• Lee

used it for 5 years and it's performance started getting lag but overall is fine

Zhye, 16 Oct 20204yrs i used and battery fast drainingjust change the battary.

• Zhye

4yrs i used and battery fast draining

• aminul

I used last 5 years still it performance superv (out of your thinking)...but battery performance little bit low.

• Srk

ABN, 04 Aug 2020I bought this on April 24, 2016. I am still using it. Phone... moreI also used last 5 year...still superb

• ABN

I bought this on April 24, 2016. I am still using it. Phone is in good condition. Best smartphone.

• Dahmano

bought in 2016, i gave this phone to my wife when I bough iPhone 7p, its still working fine until now, except some minor pixel burn, the phone is still in very good condition. batterty is fine too, the only problem is we cant find accessories as its an obsolete phone

• Mustafa

Still using this phone since 17 Aug 2016....and mind it man, I never used a case and have dropped it more than 200 times, with 50 times very brutally i suppose....sunk it in the washing machine after which it became dead but again came to life on its own after two days, and I really oppo that its still working perfectly fine with no lags after such a rough use! All praise is for God! 3 months ago I broke the original display of it and got it changed and now I just wish to keep this phone in the drawer as my old memory and buy a Nokia 2720 flip simple phone and give up all the social media and all.
Oppo F1 Plus was my dream phone, and somehow God helped me out to account money to buy it - I was so so happy....now after attaining my desire, i have lost complete interest in new phones and just want to live with a simple phone to avoid demerits of Android and social media and internet.

• Raj Lobhi

I have use this phone since 4 year . Great mobile performance ,camera and light weight (easy to hendle). But Bettary backup reduce in this time.

• mhamriz

i have been used since 1st release 2016 until now and still perfect except the battery.

• Ashik

It is a great phone. Camera is excellent and battery is really good.I love this phone

• Mibs

Been using for 3 years and 1 month now. I played offline games, performance is great (real racing 3, bully, high end games). Battery life is not so bad, still need 1 time charge per day for heavy usage, but I can go more than a day if I'm busy. Vooc is great. I can go to 8 hours of college after I charge it during my shower time. Speaker is loud. Screen is smooth. No lag. Only lags because of internet connection. It tends to overheat when gaming or GPS. Camera is okay. Perfect in natural light. Not so good in room lighting. Overall condition is still satisfied. I'm looking forward for its 4th or even 5th year.

Slow,battery is very bad,very laggy and sometimes unresponsive.

• Bappi

Emmafeighna Vonrimah, 08 Jan 2020for me this phone is the best phone, 6.6mm thickness is per... moreBattery is good enough for 2850 mah, I have been used it since its release but now with a power Bank! it's working now. Loud speaker is now better than other budget phones!