Oppo F1s

Oppo F1s

• te

DannySia, 10 Sep 2021 in 2021 this phone battery still stronger. But I dropped t... morethanks for the info bro its really good

• fach

sayabosanhidup, 11 Sep 2021is the button in front clickable or is it just an ordinary... moreyes its clickable

• sayabosanhidup

is the button in front clickable or is it just an ordinary
'fingerprint scanner' like those on the back of phones

?

in 2021 this phone battery still stronger. But I dropped the phone and screen cracked.

Zz, 31 Aug 2021What is maximum of adapter watt can handle oppo f1s?10w

• Zz

What is maximum of adapter watt can handle oppo f1s?

• Anisu

Pretsel, 30 May 2021Im using oppo f1s. It doesnt have chat head. Is it normal ?Check in messenger settings, there is a chat head toggle. Just turn that on.

• hytyo

Rony, 28 Jun 2021Is it support zoom app?yes

• Rony

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2021I still have Oppo F1s in 2021. Its one of the most reliable... moreIs it support zoom app?

I'm using this phone since August 2016 means going to 5 years in this August, it has good battery life till now everything running perfect.
Thia is perfect device from OPPO, no need to change my mobile when WPS app forcing me to change it, when i used wps app its going to be sleep and than I feel its now old age

• Ken

A very very nice phone/Device u guys should buy it if u haven't. I've been using oppo f1s for like more than 4 years and its been good tho the only thing is that the battery goes down like medium speed and it lags a bit but its okay.
Oppo F1s is like Iphone 4,5,6 they have a small similarity so yeah.

I still have Oppo F1s in 2021. Its one of the most reliable phones. Still does not hang and Battery still going strong. One of the best phone from its time. I still use it as my 2nd device.

• asd

• Sha

Hi I bought 1 Oppo F1s 4 days ago and I tried all the features in it and it can't work. 1. cannot bluetooth, it can't do shareit, not internet; google. nothing at all. no storage at all.
Why?

• Mayz

Awesome phone, I used it since 2016 when it was released and still working as of June 2021.

• Pretsel

Im using oppo f1s. It doesnt have chat head. Is it normal ?

• Sharma

Hi Hello Everyone, I am using Oppo f1s phone since Jan 2017, It is one of the best phone at that time amoung all features, Still 2021(may) it is running good but main issue was not getting updates of latest Android versions and security patch updates.

• User

enhasunghoon, 14 Apr 2021i love this phone! my mom bought me oppo f1s recently. tbh ... morePretty good phone although it is a little bit outdated. It is a hood phone when i bought it on 2016.