Oppo F1s

Oppo F1s

OPPO phones are the best!

I've been using this phone since 2017 and up until now it's still functioniong well.

• Enzo

Bought it as a 2nd hand phone. Worth it, kudos Oppo!

• Hiran

Oppo is a good brand..I'm using the oppo f1 s since 2018 and no any errors..it's a good phone
Oppo f1 s

• Gremory

Great phone! Been using it for 4 years now and its still in good shape.

• Kishore

I am unable to use mobile data while on call(Airtel). There is no option in call settings named "Enable the VoLTE voice call function".

• kiv

How do I update to marshmallow? Any improvement overall? Any link available for update?

• Jas

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2020yea oppo is a good brand broFantastic Phone, ever launched in the market

• faris

Good opinion.I purchased at released time and i now also using with good condition

• tin

chll, 03 Feb 2020Got my Oppo F1s October 2016 and I'm still using it right now. S... moreme too.. the durability is fantastic!

Siddu, 01 Feb 2020Iam purchasing this oppo f1s phone before 4 years and using als... moreyea oppo is a good brand bro

• chll

Got my Oppo F1s October 2016 and I'm still using it right now. Still working so well.

• Siddu

Iam purchasing this oppo f1s phone before 4 years and using also its still good condition now also superb phone I love it.

• JNS

oppof1s_2016, 11 Jan 2020Using this phone for almost 4 years now. Still in great condition! me too

• oppof1s_2016

Using this phone for almost 4 years now. Still in great condition!

• Eking

Ive been using this phone for 4 years then still working

Color OS is really bad, still stuck in lollipop. My glass is broken now, gorilla glass 4 ? Joke, oppo still worst brand

I have been using this phone since its launch and I upgraded it to Marshmallow. Phone is quite good with seamless performance. The color OS is very good no problem till date.

past 4years iam using .......best phone ever

• Shanu

AnonD-664815, 27 Apr 2017Damm this doesn't even have a marshmallow and you are asking for... moreBro I using oppo f1s I have already update to

• SuperSaiyang&#12

I've been using Oppo F1s 4/64 since March 2017. It's still doing great, it's performance did not deteriorate but I think the battery life may have slipdown because it can't last 1 day if I will be using data all the time (I always bring a power bank) but without using data, still good for the day. Camera is as good as it was new but you have to admit that it is really behind these new phones in the market. It still takes decent shots though but you have to do extra work with the lighting and focus to compete with the new phones (haha). I didn't update it to Marshmallow, Lollipop does well anyway. I haven't encountered serious app malfunction such as app incompatibility, all problems were fixed in the following updates. So far, it serves it's purpose very well. This phone did a good job. I'm only retiring this phone if it breaks or 5g comes.