Oppo F1s

Oppo F1s

• User

enhasunghoon, 14 Apr 2021i love this phone! my mom bought me oppo f1s recently. tbh ... morePretty good phone although it is a little bit outdated. It is a hood phone when i bought it on 2016.

• User

Affan, 13 Jan 2021You have to update this phone by going in settings then sys... moreHow to update the system
I didn't get any updates

• Destroy it all

OPPO along with every other manufacturer have decided that to allow google to update versions and allow the latest apps just doesn't suit their shareholders. Therefore, they are effectively saying " Eff you young people, we really don't care that our phones have to be chucked and a new one bought and that will contribute to you all dying in a hellscape - we prefer to make money". Basically that is the bottom line of tech companies and OPPO is one of the worst I have discovered. SHAME. You are literally (not figuratively) choosing your wallets over your grandchildrens and their childrens surviving on this planet. Great work!! /s Eat the rich!

• enhasunghoon

i love this phone! my mom bought me oppo f1s recently. tbh I'm here to ask a little help? there's a lot of stats.log.2021 something like that in my files and my phone is logging since these days and i wonder is it okay if i delete these stats.log.2021 in my file?

• Oppai lol

Had this phone for 4 years it's been excellent even after some replaced screens etc damage its still working perfectly on stock Android 7

• Uu

I'm using this phone Oppo F1s from february 2017 till now (march 2021) and it still work well. Blessing Oppo. The only problems is it's limited capacity (because i have to install many applications nowadays, although i use memory card too still it doesnt comfortable enough). Now i'm going to move to Reno 3 pro. I wish the new phone as good (even better) as the old one.

Gayan, 09 Sep 2020Pl tall me oppo f1s phone can we have 128GB card use this ... morei think u can, i put a 122 gb it works well

• Elle

Have been using this since 2017. Still good. Survived 2 water dips using the rice solution. Of course, it's gotten a lil slow over time as all phones do but it's still fast enough to not cause inconvenience. Main con is that it no longer supports apps such as the latest BPI app.

• oppo f1s

Im using since 2016. good phone

• Affan

You have to update this phone by going in settings then system update and update it I got lots of updates.

I hate it i cant clone apps and dosen't support my favoriet apps i wish my oppo a3s is not broken right now and also there is this problem when my brother and i watched a tik tok video and it was fully charged but it shutted down i tried to open it again but it said low battery i would say that this phone i even worse more thank oppo a1k😡

Ahsan, 28 Dec 2020Oppo F1S is not running mobile networkme too

• talent

btw i using this phone rlly like 3-4yrs

• talent

I want to play genshin impact but this smartphone doesn't support it😡😡😡😡want a new phone but im broke

• Ahsan

[deleted post]Oppo F1S is not running mobile network

• Andeng

I have a question to you guys / girls. Can i still buy sealed brandnew Oppo F1s today. Does this phone still continue manufacturing or discontinue??? Thanks for the reply

• Praveen

Overall very good phone, I didn't know I can update from 5.1 to 6 Android version by visiting service center in India. I urgently bought OnePlus 7 since I could not install some office application in 5.1
What I like most is the form factor weight at 160gm
It is very handy and pockety unlike other phones that comes nowadays with weight and size going north.
And camera is best for midrange I can say.