Oppo Find 7

Oppo Find 7

their first ever 4k phone was the z5 premium

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2020This phone has a resolution of 1440p, which is crazy, even ... moresony makes devices with 4k displays, check out the xperia 1ii

• Helowz

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2020This phone has a resolution of 1440p, which is crazy, even ... moreHahahahaah that amazing 😂😂

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2019Still using it. Replaced screen, back cover, battery, and i... moreThis phone has a resolution of 1440p, which is crazy, even by 2020 standards.

• iqhmal faiez

jie, 01 Oct 2019why mine cannot upgrade android, it stuck at 4.3update android

• jie

mikey, 06 Apr 2019the only oppo so far with stereo speakers.a rarity indeed.why mine cannot upgrade android, it stuck at 4.3

Still using it. Replaced screen, back cover, battery, and it looks as new as the day I bought it in 2014 - it's still the most stylish phone around. I won't abandon it because of the stunning system Maxxaudio, even though it doesn't support Bluetooth and is ColorOS exclusive.

Nick, 05 Feb 2019@Catherine the Great: It was - the latest official Android ... moreYes, but it has constant support form lineageos team, mine runs android 9.0

• mikey

the only oppo so far with stereo speakers.a rarity indeed.

• Nick

@Catherine the Great: It was - the latest official Android version was 5.0

Silverstar, 30 Jan 2019up to 4.4That's ridiculous. It could be updated further!

• Silverstar

Catherine the Great, 13 Dec 2018Does this phone not have any more software updates? Because... moreup to 4.4

Does this phone not have any more software updates? Because it seems like it never did according to GSMArena. Please don't tell me Android 4.3 is the latest version (excluding custom ROMs)...

• AnonM

Syafx, 08 Oct 2018I miss this phone..my old phone..after three years i use th... moreIt is one of those early smartphone that pioneering 2K screen, and also pioneering fast charging.

• Syafx

I miss this phone..my old phone..after three years i use this phone is not bad..but it cannot update to new version.for me it is 9/10.because its fine to use.

I'm now using lineage 15.1 unified storage. It's good except widevine CDM security level is l3. Can't recall if it's already l3 before flashing.

• AnonM

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2018Can u tell where did u get that update?You are asking question from 2 years ago.
Real story is like that, before there is OPPO forum, the ROM is downloaded from there.
Then, just download the zip file into the phone internal memory or micro sd card, then go to
Setting>General>About Phone, then press the "System Update" button, then at that page, top right there is an icon, tap on that icon and choose "Local Update", it will search the update zip file. I still have that update zip file with me if you really want to update your phone. The ColorOS 2.1.5i will update phone into Android 5.0.
I have upgraded for more than 3 years ago, and it works until today. Maybe I have to use Google Drive for this update to be uploaded for download.

• RaymondOoi1911

all seems well to me except for the overheating issue if you are a heavy user. i only have one problem with this phone, although all it takes is just a few extra steps instead of just a push of a button away which is using the phones personal hotspot. unlike other phones, once you have enabled the phones personal hotspot, other devices is able to detect it but for this phone we have to use bluetooth tethering. i have used oppo neo 5s, all it takes is just enable personal hotspot and thats it.

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2016I am running latest software by Oppo which is 2.1.5i that i... moreCan u tell where did u get that update?

• amara

hi ? why my software update of colorOS for oppo f7 cannot download via mobile data?