Oppo Find X2 Pro

Oppo Find X2 Pro

Johnyboy, 15 Jan 2021Best smartphone EVER!!! Brilliant screen, amazing battery, ... moreYour absolutely right! I got mine in August 2020 & I have loved this phone ever since! Just got software update to Android 11 today. The only thing I hate is that I got the Chinese version Rom & Google Play & apps from there occasionally crash & ask for permissions that don't show but my friends Global ROM has no problems...

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2021Settings > Additional Settings > Captions Preferences Hi thanks for reply but im looking for live caption, not just caption. I can't find that option on oppo find x2 pro OS11

• Johnyboy

Rodenwaldo, 09 Jan 2021The Display is extremly bad. Burn in, Fade out. Never seen ... moreBest smartphone EVER!!! Brilliant screen, amazing battery, brutal sound, the camera is simply the best!!!

pal, 05 Jan 2021Hi where is this setting? i have os11 UK and i can't f... moreSettings > Additional Settings > Captions Preferences

• Rodenwaldo

The Display is extremly bad. Burn in, Fade out. Never seen such a Display.

Helix, 14 Nov 2020Yes it is enabled.Hi where is this setting? i have os11 UK and i can't find live caption

Flgshp2020, 16 Mar 2020No it's dual sim in my country. You are in which country?

• Adil

Too heavy

Extremely satisfied with my Find X 2018, now waiting for Find X3 pro ❤️❤️❤️🤩🤩🤩

niso, 17 Dec 2020i have mate 10 pro , do u advice me to bring find x2 pro ?Yes

• niso

Dutchyboy1, 26 Oct 2020I also moved HUAWEI, i was a HUAWEI diehard lol, i started ... morei have mate 10 pro , do u advice me to bring find x2 pro ?

Guys for those of you who think Oppo is just another Chinese brand. Well, before mobile phones they been making extremely high quality hi fi equipment highly recommended by hi fi experts. And portable audio equipment too

• Alex

Waqar, 28 Sep 2020Is it single Sim or Dual Sim??The Chinese version has dual sim.
Australian version is single sim.

Black Friday sale looks like a great deal even if it's still a bit expensive lol, first I wanted to buy the OnePlus 8 Pro which is VERY similar to the Oppo Find X2 Pro, however some users experienced issues with this OP8 Pro saying that they have display issues (green/purple tint, black bar on the front camera...) So now I'm planning to buy the X2 Pro which looks like a very good phone for me

In Europe it costs now for 798€ because of Black Friday. Great Deal or not?

• Kosova

Sunny, 30 Oct 2020This phone is an average daily phone. I don't like the... moreAverage ???
You never had a chance to use this phone.
So please go back to your Nokia 8330

• Kosova

KlauZ, 16 Nov 2020Anyone knows if this support esim ? Thanks in advance !NO

• KlauZ

Anyone knows if this support esim ? Thanks in advance !

Xytanox, 29 Oct 2020Few months? This phone was released on March, atm we have a... moreI've been using this phone since it was released and everything is solid thus far.
The camera, the upgraded ColorOS 11, the battery life, the build.
I've been worried mostly about camera most of all since it is "just" 4260 mAh but with 7-8 screen-on time even with 120Hz and Quad HD resolution, I'd say it is very solid.

• Helix

pal, 12 Nov 2020Hi anyone know if ColorOS11 has live caption enabled?Yes it is enabled.