Oppo Find X7 Ultra

• J
  • Jeff
  • 35%
  • 08 Jan 2024

Haven't heard about the infrared port from other sources, are y'all sure about that? That'd be biggg

• I
    • IgorS
    • C2S
    • 08 Jan 2024

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2024Companies like Samsung, Xiaomi, OPPO and other brands put t... moreThank you for answering!

• s7r

Curved screen = NOPE

• Mkm
        • 08 Jan 2024

MasterClass, 08 Jan 2024I had a problem with samsung s6 edge, on the screen appeare... moreYour problem is s6 edge. Not curved screen. I'm using Sam Note9 since 2018 and its absolutely fine even after my phone screen cracked.

last one that will not leave china

• nbP
            • 08 Jan 2024

MasterClass, 08 Jan 2024I had a problem with samsung s6 edge, on the screen appeare... moreI have been using phones with curved screens all my life (Huawei, Samsung etc) and never had any "red lines" issue or any other problem.

rosesarerosie, 08 Jan 2024I think they meant as answer to their camera, which is abso... moreWhat's more interesting is that the 1" sensor is going to be used for the Ultrawide. Or will the main also obtain one and I don't know it?

David 040882, 08 Jan 2024Well, unfortunately, we already know the Huawei P70 won... moreI think they meant as answer to their camera, which is absolutely fair
                Huawei is rumored to use a 1" sensor, so it'll be pretty interesting to see

I had a problem with samsung s6 edge, on the screen appeared red lines and it becomes more disturbing from that time I have never wished to buy "curved screen". Absolutely, all curved screens are very dangerous for appearing suddenly red lines. I could recommend anyone not to buy curved screen, please go buy flat screen phones

What you can do with 10 bit video without log? Where is 4k 120fps video for those who want slow motion? Is it just periscope with zoom?

Looks like a solid phone, back camera is okay but not the best though we'll have to see it more closely in person to judge

Fingerprint (under the screen, optical)

one last!!!!

Neo, 08 Jan 2024Only China ..I see what GSMArena said, but I am curious if Oppo will change its mind. I think this model could be a big hit.

• N
                            • Neo
                            • 0ww
                            • 08 Jan 2024

Mobilemaster, 08 Jan 2024I love this! I am curious if Oppo will release it outside o... moreOnly China ..

David 040882, 08 Jan 2024Well, unfortunately, we already know the Huawei P70 won... moreAbsolutely but I'm expecting 5G and new WIFI stuffs on the phone.

• raQ
                                • 08 Jan 2024

Danish07, 25 Dec 2023can this be use as a replacement for dslr? thanks Imagine quality- phone loses
                                Low light- phone hold on only on main lense
                                Autofocus- better on mobile mostly
                                Stabilization - mobile wins absolutely any day
                                Video- both have positives and negatives
                                Note: I'm strictly talking about mirrorless vs this phone
                                Please don't expect dslrs to hold on except maybe their image quality.

Mikele, 08 Jan 2024Perhaps Huawei would answer this on their next P70 iteratio... moreWell, unfortunately, we already know the Huawei P70 won't offer the same performance since they surely will use a Kirin chipset, which can't really compete with the 8 Gen 3. Plus, rhe lack of GMS/5G...

• P
                                    • PanRT
                                    • Mrm
                                    • 08 Jan 2024

2600nits on HBM, more than other. Nice Oppo this Find i need.

I love this! I am curious if Oppo will release it outside of China.

David 040882, 08 Jan 2024Big battery, fast charging, quad 50MP cam setup with 1"... morePerhaps Huawei would answer this on their next P70 iteration.
                                        OPPO X7 Ultra is a must to have!❤❤