Oppo Joy 3

Oppo Joy 3

• Art

can I initiate a video call from oppo jo3 if yes how?

• peter

why cant i open my wifi in my oppo joy3???????????????need help

• arya

AnonD-460063, 05 Mar 2016guys can u tell me is there guest mode in this device i used op... moreyes oppo joy 3 a11w comes with a security center enabled with a guest mode set

• Hetfield

joy 3 have 4go memory you have to root your joy 3 and remove the applications to win space

guys can u tell me is there guest mode in this device
i used oppo joy r1001 n liked it because of the feature. so this one got it also or does every oppo phone have this guest mode

• Turkii

the game, 03 Mar 2016hey just update your phone in system updates appHi please tell me how did you do it? via online updates or local updates?? when I search via online updates it tells me that I am on the latest version although it's still on kitkat, any help??

• Azmi9

AnonD-508647, 28 Feb 2016The 500 MB RAM is used for the system. I had R7s and it only got... moreOwh i see. Thanks mate 😀

the unit is not good enough, because when I using it in Msgr is always lagging I'm so disappointed to oppo a 11w give your best......

• paramore

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2016Is it common for a new Oppo joy 3 to re charge everyday..?I only... moreIm facing the same problem..when I charge it and play coc or any games the battery wont full ..please help us

• friendphil

This phone doesn't have enough memory, and I cannot update apps. Even with a large SD card, apps cannot be moved to the card. The camera is not good enough for my needs. Low setting on screen is still too bright for night, and bright setting is sometimes not bright enough outside.
In other respects, I the phone. Good sound quality and ease of use.

• the game

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2016i bought this joy 3 on octber but, now it was not working proper... morehey just update your phone in system updates app

Why is it that the home and return buttons are not lighting?

i bought this joy 3 on octber but, now it was not working properly . always hanging contacts always not appering a iam unable to make calls once i open the contacts it showa not responding give me suggestions to rectify it

Azmi9, 25 Feb 2016as soon as i bought this phone i check my app manager it only ha... moreThe 500 MB RAM is used for the system. I had R7s and it only got like 2.5 MB out of 4

• Nandi

kulit, 24 Feb 2016I have 16GB MEmory card but still my phone appears Internal STor... more anwser please ...why we face the problem?

• Azmi9

as soon as i bought this phone i check my app manager it only have 500++ mb out of 1gb. But the specs said that this phone have 1gb ram. i wonder where the other 500mb have gone?

• Afro06

Kimmy, 13 Feb 2016Hi! I just bought this phone and i love it! My problem is I cant... morethe autofocus only function when there is someone face appears on the camera. Poor shame

• Afro06

jho, 19 Feb 2016what's the charging time of oppo? bought this device 2 days ago.... moreYou only had to charge it for 4 hours when you 1st time bought it.

AnonD-498465, 08 Feb 2016hi cik syaima.. try transfer some apps to SD card,using that wi... moreyes. im already transfer to SD card and always clean up my phone, but still same. :(