Oppo Mirror 3

Oppo Mirror 3

• alay kabel metal

I have Oppo find piano. Since 2 year until now very very good. Oppo is the best

• Muhammad Kashif

Can anyone plz tell me if this set is having only 4G and only 3G settings.
Also please tell me if this set is having 3&4G on both sims?

• Ezi

nice

Is it really has gorila glass on it display??

• the rock

SAM109, 20 Apr 2015Does it support OTG???yes,it support otg even up to 1tb external drive

• SAM109

Does it support OTG???

• Abu Sayed

How is Battery backup.

oppo mirror 3 is really great phone ever i used since I am a samsung user..my 2Tb external Hard Drive can read with this mirror 3, very fast and very low price, im planning to upgrade to FIND 7 or Find 9 soon, i was very satisfied with oppo.... hope there is root for oppo mirror 3 soon....

• chen

the rock, 16 Apr 2015the best phone at the very low price.its also a money guara... moreit's really true mirror 3 is awesome phone ever that i used since I am a SAMSUNG user, but this opo have a great idea and the price is reasonable, u don't have to spend so much money in other brands, oppo is the best....

• the rock

also it can be use as a remote control on tv,aircon,stb,dvd,projector.amazing phone

• the rock

the best phone at the very low price.its also a money guaranteed phone.voting results is true.my wife is a samsung user,my daughter is a sony and lenovo user and they admitted that mirror 3 is far better than their expensive phones.fantastic camera,with gesture,fast charging,hd,128 extended memory,1gb 8gb memory,lte,and can read up to 1 tb thru usb connection.really awesome phone