Oppo Mirror 5

amit pandey, 05 Nov 2015What is battery performanceBattery:
bat·ter·y
ˈbadərē/
noun
a container consisting of one or more cells, in which chemical energy is converted into electricity and used as a source of power.

performance:
per·for·mance
pərˈfôrməns/Sub­mit
noun
the action or process of carrying out or accomplishing an action, task, or function.

Anonymous, 06 Nov 2015It is gorilla glass 3other says mirror 5s only have a gorilla glass 3?

shanto, 26 Oct 2015 how is its bettary perfomence??? & camera quality??? I wan... moreJ5 has heating issues and hanging problems go for oppo!!
Its an awesome phone

AnonD-462262, 03 Nov 2015No Screen Protector gorilla glass for this phone? :(It is gorilla glass 3

Poolak, 26 Aug 2015Hello. I am using Oppo Mirror 5. This is a decent set with respe... morePhotos and videos can be moved
First take camera then choose the camera filter options then choose settings in that the last option is storage location

• amit pandey

Ahmed, 28 Oct 2015Hey..! nice yeah....am using from august 2015. camera clarity is... moreWhat is battery performance

No Screen Protector gorilla glass for this phone? :(

AnonD-407559, 22 Oct 2015I got mine yesterday. Its amaxing phone. And its camera is wonde... moreSmashed my Moto G 2nd gen, replaced with Oppo Mirror 5. Easily does everything Moto did, plus photos are brighter. Phone is quick, internet is fast. Very capable phone, most impressed.

• shanik

nice phone good camera and speed phone

• dd

President , 28 Oct 2015I purchased the phone yesterday so far just by using facebook ap... morebattery is very nice .good standup

• President

I purchased the phone yesterday so far just by using facebook application I noticed that battery consumption is so fast. I am still observing the full fucntion of this phone and I'll get back to you in the next 5 days

• Ahmed

Hey..! nice yeah....am using from august 2015. camera clarity is best video hd good...
i think mirror 5 is ok then sam j5.....

• vishu

g3jodo, 26 Oct 2015Hey guys,i want to buy a new phone.should i buy vivo v1 or oppo ... morebhai vivo v1 is better option, m using since 3mnths n performance is seperb..but it has no otg connectivity feature..

• shanto

how is its bettary perfomence??? & camera quality??? I wanna buy a phone which is better samsung j5 or mirror 5

• g3jodo

Hey guys,i want to buy a new phone.should i buy vivo v1 or oppo mirror 5 the price of both phone is kinda same..so which one?

• Rajput

dear its processor is 1.2 i think it is slow processor...any body can tell me that how its processor....thanks...

• Nilesh

Oppo mirror 5 is awesome phone n it's camera is superb selfy is wow......

• shen

love me, 22 Oct 2015J5 is better than mirror 5 .. j5 has led flash on its front cam... moreIt has screen flash, perfect for night selfie, no red eyes effects. it will automatically adjust the light to see the images,

• Em

I'm in Philippines, bought this phone yesterday and I say it's SUPERB! Camera is much much better than other phones. A friend of mine with iphone5s AND lenovo vibe z with 13mega pixel back cam is so jelly of this phone's cam which only has 8mpixel but photos look a lot better and clearer. I saw oppo mirror 3 i instantly fell in love. When i heard mirror 5 is out in the market, i never had second thoughts in purchasing this phone. It's AWESOME 👍

I got mine yesterday. Its amaxing phone. And its camera is wonderful and it can capture ultra hd photos like dslr.