Oppo Mirror 5

Oppo Mirror 5

• Tina

Immran, 07 Sep 2016My phone (oppo mirror 5 take longer line to charge)-what I do to... moreIt also happens to me. Its takes 5 hours to fully charge. Go to Oppo center and change your charger.

• sandy

if you wants to move your applications to sd card,first thig you ca do is that take back up of application this system is available in phone by default,then you can go to files then you can move ur application to sd card.this phone i brought before so its working wonderful,only thing is pixel quality is average.

• Kumar khot

raj, 15 Oct 2016how to use 4G in oppo mirror 5 my moblie phone not to support fo... moreNot 4g uag

Yogi, 18 Oct 2016Please 4g it's a good phone

• Yogi

[deleted post]Please 4g

daud, 17 Oct 2016How to use 4G in oppo mirrorI'm intrested 4g use

• daud

How to use 4G in oppo mirror

• ANAND JADHAV

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2016Oppo Mirror 5 is not supporting jio 4g sim Help me Oppo karbon A51W is not support in jio SIM.

• Anand

Harry, 20 Sep 2016Oppo mirror 5 support 4G jio sim or not ??lte support

• raj

how to use 4G in oppo mirror 5 my moblie phone not to support for 4G please help me

• Gokul Yadav

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2016Is this 4G phone But listed used 4g sim

• Yoen

jayasreenivasan, 04 Oct 2016OPPO MIRROR 5 i brought last year. wether it supports 4 g or not. ? Its not support 4G.. I dissapoint about that. At first i bought this phone a year ago i think it's support 4G as I read. But, actually no.. 😩😩😩

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2016Is this 4G phone But I am not use 4 g

Harry, 20 Sep 2016Oppo mirror 5 support 4G jio sim or not ??Yes

• navraaj

I m using oppo mirror5 it is pretty good phone but it is not 4g. Can we get updatation of 4g.. Iluv this phone and dont want to change it or exchange it...

• habib

swapnil thakre, 08 Oct 2016mirrar 5 no sported 4g?yes

• swapnil thakre

mirrar 5 no sported 4g?

Cant use gio sim in a51

• EJ

I owned this phne for almost 1yr and 2mos and im still using it, my only issue here is no flash infront camera and not good to capture picture during night time.

• jayasreenivasan

OPPO MIRROR 5 i brought last year. wether it supports 4 g or not. ?