Oppo Neo 7

Oppo Neo 7

• beni hazarika

How can I make a call without internet with jio sim

• Ajura

SAM, 21 Dec 2016Make the factory reset and the volte option will enabled..... Yes it works

I update neo 7 volte not running with jio calling problem please send me old version,before updated I can call outgoing & get incoming also

• vinod shukla

• deb 98

Emu, 17 Dec 2016Thnx Nkullah.. Really its worked.. Now i can call with my jio si... moreThnx for help but still I can't call with Jio sim,.what should I do. Pls help

After updating incoming and outgoing call not connected from my jio 4g sim . Please help . U couldn't connect eve to the jio customer care . U am dacing huge problem since 11of December 2016

• Nitesh

Kumawat, 19 Dec 2016Send me volte update linkSir please help to update my phone volte

• Deepu

Frequently getting hanged

• SAM

nukshi, 21 Dec 2016can't enhance 4g lte modeMake the factory reset and the volte option will enabled.....

• nukshi

can't enhance 4g lte mode

Oppo neo7 gift for u :
Heating and hang

• dharam

in my oppo neo 7 ..suddenly...caliing system abrupted from jio....what happened?????

• Zaid

Please sir do something for my oppo neo 7.Now only my internet is working but no calls please give me upgrade version.

• Nishant

Tiger, 19 Dec 2016(http://www.mediafire.com/file/8z9nah6cayhu8qu/A33fEX_11_OTA_022... moreGreat help.my phone is now VoLTE.

• Ajeesh

Ajeesh , 20 Dec 2016Only incoming call.... Can't make an outgoing call The problem is cleared. Thank you.

• appu

After update out going and incoming calls not connecting msg also pls help me

• Sandeep Tomar

Tiger, 19 Dec 2016(http://www.mediafire.com/file/8z9nah6cayhu8qu/A33fEX_11_OTA_022... moreI have installed the said version but the enhanced lte mode is not turning on, it is in switch off mode.I am only receiving the call, not able to make the call.Suggest what should i do.

• Shahjad

After updating my phone ian not able to call from my jio sim, and volte enabled system also gone from my phone, I plz help me how can i get previous version

• Toton

jaiveer , 20 Dec 2016Sir Mey I help update latest version oppo neo 7 Upgrade my phone to LTE