Oppo Neo 7

Oppo Neo 7

avinash , 17 Oct 2016Plz tell me what to do. ..? My phone is just 15 days old and its... morehey bro. . where did u buy your oppo neo 7? did u buy it on oppo store?

• avinash

My phone is only 15 days old and now its taking 5 hours for charging ..some times it heats a lot.. Plz tell m whats to do... Friend...

• avinash

Plz tell me what to do. ..? My phone is just 15 days old and its taking about 5 hours for charging. .and also heat sometimes.. Battery drains..
Plz tell m solution pl@zzz !!!

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2016how can i choose the Network connection from 3G to 4g orLTE?when data is on this oppo neo 7 became very hot if more than 15 aps install then phone became hang it is not a good phone

• Antony Jonson

I am very happy to say that the Camera quality which oppo neo7 is giving no other company can give that much of clearity in picture, I am using 3 smartphone with 8MP camera and Oppo 8MP is best and front camera is also too good, Only one thing that oppo should give a free power bank with the phone beacuse battary is not good.

dev, 01 Oct 2016how i can use my jio sim beacause i update my mobile bus same pr... moreyour neo sim will work just restart phone after 3 days

• No One

oppouser, 15 Oct 2016has anyone with yellow screen problem tried switching off the ey... moreThe Eye protection is something to do with your phone because it lowers your brightness and it lessen the cause of eye problem that why it became yellow screen :)

• oppouser

has anyone with yellow screen problem tried switching off the eye protection this ought to solve the problem.

• shaikh husna

Why the jio4Gvoice app is not opening in oppo neo 7 ??

• hirak

I bought this mobile a month ago....now the screen has become kind of yellow...I rebooted the device...but the problem is still there....any advise....

• User

Mamyam, 11 Oct 2016Oppo neo7 battery drop without any use why? Plz help meSame here thats my problem..the battery is draining while not in used

Is it 4g

• Atul

shashi, 03 Oct 2016In my neo 7 i can use data but nat make call with my jio simUse jio4gvoice app
Because
It is not volte

Benjamin , 02 Oct 2016I bought a neo 7 but the battery is very very badPlease tell this solution

• alex

shaan, 12 Oct 2016I am going to buy oppo neo 7.... what i do purchase or not???? don't buy this phone or you will regret..I use this phone and now it always hanging. This phone is fine. I mean its camera is ok, internal memory is enough(for me), beautiful design, but the problems is only the RAM.

• Rodham

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2016Is it good to use jio sim in oppo neo7 phone?yes use in 2 sim

• Eiza

Why i cant update & install facebook ..and i want to know troubleshooting -504 means ..

• shaan

I am going to buy oppo neo 7.... what i do purchase or not????

• harith

It's heating while watching online videos.I don't know what problem in neo 7.It's a average using phone

pankaj, 07 Oct 2016Plz update your phone $ solve your problems My phone is sleeping time net not running how problem