Oppo Neo 7

Oppo Neo 7

• Carol

Even tho the phone is available since october 2015 but i just bought it last month (August 2016)..i have no complain about this phone so far.. i just love this phone..and the phone size just fit me..keep it up OPPO..i trust u guys can do better in the future..

Right naw m useing this phone..last 5month....very good.....better thn Samaung..but I dnt undstnd....when ths phn ll wrk Gio Sim

AnonD-579862, 03 Sep 2016Does it have an update to marshmallowWhy do u mean

• Oppo

rohit dud'x, 28 Aug 2016charging very slwo and hanging problam oppo neo 7 mobileJust do backup and reset in settings option.
Actually every phones have this problem.

Less RAM iam not satisfied with this phone

Its not for me only 1 GB Ram... Price 10000, Go for asus max

• saurav

mainak, 02 Sep 2016Is this Neo 7 phone support Jio 4G sim?? my mobile is oppo A33f Neo7 so jio sim support this mobile .

• Oppo Baba

Rajesh, 02 Sep 2016Dear all , i have to buy neo 7Oppo neo 7 is old phone now. Go for newer phone which support 4g volte and other goodies.

• golu

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2016Does it support OTG? Reply please.yes...it supports otg

• Dibyendu

Can i upgrade my phone
to marasmello my oppo neo 7??

• yog

Avsk, 02 Sep 2016Battery problems.... Bad phone..... No bro battery backup in good in my cell.

Does it have an update to marshmallow

• mainak

Is this Neo 7 phone support Jio 4G sim??

• Ynna

This phone is very good. I have it now. It has a very good battery life. No problems at all. I love the design also. Keet it up Oppo Company!

• Rajesh

Dear all ,

i have to buy neo 7

• nk

good bro

• Avsk

Battery problems.... Bad phone.....

• dolo

any jio sim offer oppo provide all company provide jio offer

• Karan

Ammu, 29 Aug 2016How to activate jio 4g network on OPPO neo7Active geo 4g networks

very good phone it supported otg it can read up to 1tb